15.12.10

Michelle Williams In Prada – “Blue Valentine” Luncheon

I wonder if Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams are sick of the sight of each other j/k.

The actors attended a luncheon at The Kimberly Hotel in New York City recently to celebrate their new movie, “Blue Valentine.”

Michelle wore winter white – yet again.

I can’t hate her Prada white lace cap sleeve dress because it is gorgeous.

I also really appreciate the red pumps and lips, but the real star of this picture is the cute little actress Faith Wladyka in the red dress.

Update: Thanks to Mommy Wladyka who has informed me that her little princess is wearing a Saurette Kids dress, a Mila Rose Designs custom headband, Hanna Andersson tights and Michael Kors shoes.

Credit: PiccApp/Getty

Abbie Cornish In  Philip Armstrong - 'RoboCop' LA Photocall

Abbie Cornish In Philip Armstrong – ‘RoboCop’ LA Photocall

Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman Describe The 'Marchesa' Woman

Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman Describe The ‘Marchesa’ Woman

25 Responses to Michelle Williams In Prada – “Blue Valentine” Luncheon

1. mm December 15, 2010 at 18:19 #

I read for the movie all three lived together during the day for a month, to become fully immersed in the film. They just might be sick of each other, LOL

I am not loving him in the double breasted jacket.

2. robbie December 15, 2010 at 18:30 #

she looks gorgeous, she actually does manage to look like marilyn monroe in the last picture.

but ryan oh my, grey suit and brown shoes *shakes head*

3. Hannah December 15, 2010 at 18:52 #

I like it, but I am SO bored of her in white an dlight colours.
    Also, I believe the little girl in the adorable dress is her daughter Matilda Rose ;)

• Fashion Critic December 15, 2010 at 19:11 #

thanks. She grew up fast

• justme December 15, 2010 at 19:17 #

That’s not Matilda. That’s Faith Wladyka, the actress that plays Ryan and Michelle’s daughter in “Blue Valentine”.

• Hannah December 15, 2010 at 19:31 #

Oh! Thanks for the ID. I thought she was liooking quite old and a bit different! I am SO envious of her headband!

• drcole22 December 16, 2010 at 06:04 #

You can view more headbands and accessories or order your own custom made gorgeous headband like Faith’s at:

4. Linda December 15, 2010 at 18:58 #

Love the dress, totally appropriate for a luncheon, LOVE the shoe colour. And yes, the little girl looks adorable. Love her tights.

5. Ethne Blist December 15, 2010 at 19:09 #

I am starting to get de ja vu with her in lace. Wear something new Michelle. Even though you are one of the few people on earth that look good with platinum blonde hair and white clothing, get away from granny lace and get with silk gazar, taffeta, boucle….

6. Moxie December 15, 2010 at 19:23 #

Aww… Matilda brought Flat Stanley! I just took my nephew’s Flat Stanley around to various places to take his picture.

• Moxie December 15, 2010 at 20:05 #

Oops… it was FAITH who brought her Flat Stanley.

7. karen December 15, 2010 at 21:40 #

I don’t know why so many people like to wear red shoes with a white/ivory dress. It makes me cringe everytime I see it.

8. Jared Michael Lowe December 15, 2010 at 21:42 #

Do you know who is the designer behind Ryan Gosling’s suit? It’s very dapper

9. Ella December 15, 2010 at 22:00 #

I think Michelle’s dress is lovely. I might be alone in loving her winter white dresses these days….

• june December 16, 2010 at 00:32 #

i still love everything michelle’s been wearing, even if it’s mostly been white. angelina jolie’s been wearing the exact same thing for YEARS and people don’t generally complain; michelle gets a pass if she’s going through a trend for a few months.

10. _danny (aka the modman) December 15, 2010 at 22:34 #

I love her heels, they grab my attention. That and Ryan’s double breasted blazer (which is now on my wishlist!)

11. Marvel December 15, 2010 at 22:41 #

A great look and I love the red shoes.

I would NEVER get sick of Ryan’s face ;)

12. Jones19 December 15, 2010 at 23:03 #

I adore Michelle’s lacy winter white looks but it’s getting to be too much of a good thing.

13. melis December 16, 2010 at 00:58 #

The adorable Faith is wearing a Saurette dress and a mila rose designs headband! Too cute:)

14. Hannah December 16, 2010 at 01:50 #

OMG RYAN GOSLING I LOVE HIM
    i met him and got the chance to sing with him and Zach Shields when they had a littl eband going about a year ago. It was so much fun he’s so nice! i just thought i’d share that haha

15. mochababe73 December 16, 2010 at 02:03 #

The dress is a little boring. I love the shoes, but to be honest, I’m more interested in the little girl’s dress.

16. Emi December 16, 2010 at 10:32 #

This dress seems a doily, my grandmother would love it on her table! I like the two touches of red, lipstick and shoes, but she’s giving us such boring looks.

17. Pablo December 16, 2010 at 12:12 #

I’m one white dress away from being bored by Michelle Williams, which is a shame because I love her style.

And if black dress+emerald earings is the Ange Jolie Combo, it would be fair to name white dress+red heels the Nicole Kidman Combo, so again, nothing to get really excited about…

18. Ayesha December 18, 2010 at 12:44 #