Sidewalk ‘London’ Style – Kristen Bell

As you know Kristen Bell is in London for the “Burlesque” London Premiere.

She’s been spotted out and about town looking very stylish whilst leaving Claridges hotel in Mayfair.

On Monday she was spotted arriving back to her hotel wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo Resort 2011 look.

Her orange silk shirt was paired with white wide-legged pants.

She didn’t totally rip the runway. She added a chocolate brown Salvatore Ferragamo shoulder bag to her look.

I would have taken the pants up about 2 inches or so.

On Saturday Kristen was spotted arriving at her hotel wearing an adorable chiffon chain dress with an asymmetrical hem from Topshop US and Topshop International.

She kept warm wearing a wool beanie hat, a Simone by Katie Nehra quilted leather shearling bomber jacket and tights.

Black booties and a studded Christian Louboutin Loubis studded clutch completed her look.

On Sunday she was spotted leaving her hotel to enroute to lunch with a friend sporting a chic casual look.

I love her floppy ‘JLo hat’.

I call it a ‘JLo hat’ because I have a similar hat which I brought after seeing Jennifer Lopez wear one during her P Diddy era.

Under her hat and white cape, she wore a long sleeve breton striped tee from Topshop International and Topshop US.

Black jeans and black thigh-high boots completed her look.

Credit: Style.com, PacificCoastNews & PiccApp/PacificCoastNews

Reese Witherspoon In Zac Posen - "How Do You Know" LA Premiere

Reese Witherspoon In Zac Posen – “How Do You Know” LA Premiere

Nicole Kidman In Prada - The Oprah Winfrey Show

Nicole Kidman In Prada – The Oprah Winfrey Show

20 Responses to Sidewalk ‘London’ Style – Kristen Bell

1. Jones19 December 14, 2010 at 18:13 #

Love the first look, the other two are nice as well. Good going Kristen.

2. Ethne Blist December 14, 2010 at 18:16 #

I wouldn’t say Kristen Bell is a fashion icon, but she deserves to be taken seriously. Like Ashley Greene, she is trying hard to fit in with the high fashion crowd and is doing a good job. I think she deserves to be included. It is important to mix high and low fashion into your look because it makes you relevant to normal people. You know, you doesn’t love Topshop?

3. klara December 14, 2010 at 18:23 #

i love love love her first look :) you are right with the pants but nevertheless its effortless and chic and not too much 70s – its modern :)

4. robbie December 14, 2010 at 18:29 #

each look is gorgeous but that bright splash of orange in the first look is just amazing! shame we cant see the shoes she is wearing in that picture.

5. Marvel December 14, 2010 at 18:31 #

Love all the looks but I LOVE the first look.

• Naomi December 14, 2010 at 19:21 #

Same here, What a gorgeous color!

6. Alina December 14, 2010 at 18:39 #

I really like the first look. She has great style – she always looks beautiful and polished.

7. heather December 14, 2010 at 19:13 #

She strikes me as someone who doesn’t really have her own sense of style. Those 3 looks are as different as could be. Not that that’s necessarily a bad thing!

• amber December 14, 2010 at 20:48 #

not a bad thing at all. wouldn’t necessarily say she does not have her own sense of style but just versatile in her looks. even a great look can become boring if it’s done too many times.. becomes played out.

8. Hannah December 14, 2010 at 19:52 #

I really like her style. It isn’t too tried or too ‘topshop’. The first look is veyr refreshing, She is ver yshort so I think had she taken up the hems she would ahve looked even shorter. It is nice to see her looking sophisticated, because as much as I lvoe her mini dresses on the red carpet, I think this is a much rarer look. I particularly love the first and last photos.
    May I ask which is your favourite FC? xx

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2010 at 19:56 #

the middle one

9. Cristina December 14, 2010 at 20:16 #

Anyone know who her cape is by? I desperately need a chic cape-y type thing to wear over chunky sweaters…

10. Gaber December 14, 2010 at 20:30 #

OMG OMG OMG!
    The Ferragamo is so good!
    Sure, the pants could have been slightly shorter, but this look is so good that I am not even bothered by that!

11. Lina December 14, 2010 at 20:36 #

LOVE the first and the third. And the second one is cute too. I’ve never really thought much of Kristen’s style before, but during this promotion she has really impressed me!!!

12. KateS December 14, 2010 at 22:51 #

So chic in that first outfit, but I agree about hemming the pants just a little more. The other outfits aren’t to my taste, but I like that she’s trying things out and looks like she’s having a bit of fun with it.

13. mochababe73 December 15, 2010 at 02:11 #

I really like her casual style.
    The Ferragamo outfit is so sophisticated. I don’t like the bag, and you’re right about the length of the pants. A woman short like her should definitely have a tailor on speed dial.
    I don’t like the second dress, but I love the jacket.
    Kristen is channeling Jennifer Lopez. I love the entire look.

14. karen December 15, 2010 at 05:23 #

Sorry I don’t like any of her looks. The first looks better on the model.

15. Emi December 15, 2010 at 09:30 #

The first look is so Spring, I don’t like the bag, and the pants are too long. The second is cute, nothing else, the third is a mess, totally. The single pieces are cute but together are so wrong… I hate white bag in winter, those boots are a bit trashy, there’s a reason why hookers usually wear them…

16. _danny (aka the modman) December 15, 2010 at 22:39 #

Hmmm.. it seems like she is trying way too hard.. none of these looks seem to be “her”.. hopefully she finds her style soon. But props for trying things outside her comfort level.

• Agent December 21, 2010 at 00:46 #

What a ridiculous comment. First off, there’s nothing in any of the outfits that indicates “trying too hard”. All three outfits incorporate fun and fierce pieces.

And how would you know what looks “her” anyway?