Gwyneth Paltrow In Monique Lhuillier – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

Yesterday Gwyneth Paltrow became the latest star to be awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I was quite shocked that the Oscar winner didn’t have one already.

She opted for a chic white Monique Lhuillier Spring 2011 dress.

The scallop-edged corseted lace dress with a cut out detail was stunning on her, but I wish she’d kept that subtle ribbon waistband.

It looks so pretty on the model.

The only thing I really didn’t like about this look was Gwynie’s hair. For someone so polished it looked super frizzy and those bobby pins aren’t keeping it flat.

Blush Pierre Hardy sandals completed her look.

Christina Ricci In Zac Posen - 2010 New York Stage And Film Winter Gala

Christina Ricci In Zac Posen – 2010 New York Stage And Film Winter Gala

Katie Holmes In Azzaro - 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nomination Announcement

Katie Holmes In Azzaro – 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nomination Announcement

32 Responses to Gwyneth Paltrow In Monique Lhuillier – Hollywood Walk of Fame Unveiling

1. Terry December 14, 2010 at 16:03 #

She overdid Botox and this is so disappointing. Her face was frozen :(

• KateS December 14, 2010 at 22:56 #

she does look a bit stunned, doesn’t she?

• Carolina December 15, 2010 at 16:17 #

Her face definetely looks strange…

2. lily December 14, 2010 at 16:29 #

don’t u think her face isn’t normal FC? I mean, it doesn’t look like her..I love her dress though..

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2010 at 16:47 #

I don’t see anything wrong with it

• lily December 14, 2010 at 18:12 #

really? hmm.. i saw the close up when she sit on the star in us weekly, there is something different, lotz of people comment on that too.. well. probably just the angle of the pic, or just my feeling lol

• Lee Ann December 14, 2010 at 20:10 #

I agree I see nothing different about her face. the Daily Mail(who else) ran a headline about how her face has been frozen so everyone is now thinking that-“I read it in the papers it must be so” . She looks fine but the belt would have improved the look.

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2010 at 20:16 #

I think it’s just the sun shining on her face that maybe given her a waxy complexion, but I don’t believe she’s had anything done.

I do nothing but roll my eyes when reading the Daily Mail. Is any of if true? :)

• klara December 14, 2010 at 18:28 #

!!! i get a shock when i see those photos!!! you literally see the botox in her face… i know its all about fashion but what does she do?! WHY? she does look beautiful, but her face dont look like this some weeks ago… its a typical botox expression, and in tv you see her mimic isnt very natural anymore :(

3. Alina December 14, 2010 at 16:34 #

She looks beautiful and classy.

4. robbie December 14, 2010 at 16:34 #

i agree wish she kept the ribbon. love the shoes but also dont like the hair. just seems very blah.

• Ethne Blist December 14, 2010 at 17:05 #

I agree. This is a nice summery look. But the belt was so dainty.

5. najla December 14, 2010 at 16:43 #

in my opinion it looks better without the ribbion

6. mm December 14, 2010 at 16:52 #

Who are the people standing with her?

• Fashion Critic December 14, 2010 at 17:10 #

McGraw and Faith Hill

• mm December 15, 2010 at 18:23 #

LOL, i didnt recognize them especially Tim McGraw without his hat.

• Fashion Critic December 15, 2010 at 19:12 #

lol understandable. The hat is his signature

7. D December 14, 2010 at 16:58 #

she shines! looks better without ribbon

8. A December 14, 2010 at 17:41 #

Gwyneth and botox? Yeah right. There’s nothing different or wrong about her face. She’s elegant and gorgeous as always. <3

9. asherlev1 December 14, 2010 at 18:10 #

Her hair is covering the detail near the neck. I kind of wish she’d worn something more colourful.

10. Jones19 December 14, 2010 at 18:15 #

Her hair looks uber frizzy and her face is shiny, other than that I love the dress and shoes.

11. Marvel December 14, 2010 at 18:34 #

I like her in the dress and the shoes. I dont mind so much about the ribbon but WTF is going on with her face??

Has she used botox because it sure looks like it.

12. hally December 14, 2010 at 18:58 #

her hair looks sooooo fried! but there is no excuse for all that frizz. hairspray or shine/frizz serum would have done her good! I like the dress, but dare i say i would have liked it a tad more fitted? i support her decision to go ribbonless, the ribbon was too dainty, but i would not have objected to, say, a thin gold belt.

13. karen December 14, 2010 at 19:12 #

Gwyneth is very fashion conscious so I’m surprised she chose this dress for a big event like this. The dress looks much better on the model and the styling of it. Gwyneth should have chosen a better dress than this because it looks only okay on her. Not only is it boring but it doesn’t flatter her body either.

14. Hannah December 14, 2010 at 19:57 #

She looks nice, I like the hair, but not on her. I also think it is wierd when someone is wearing a dress this delicate and beautiful that I cannto bring my eyews away from those shoes. Major Sheo envy.
    Please Father Christmas, I have been a good girl this year :)

15. mari December 14, 2010 at 22:54 #

I do not why, but she reminds me of Cam Diaz and the dress she wore for her own star unveiling.

16. SB December 15, 2010 at 01:06 #

What, she isn’t allowed to sweat? it looks like the girl is a little hot, has a slight sweat sheen , and seriously, maybe the weather is also creating that slight frizz going on.

17. mochababe73 December 15, 2010 at 02:21 #

I don’t like the dress on her or the model.
    To be honest, I don’t like the fact that she wore white. Maybe if the dress were in a different color then I would have a different take on it.

18. mol December 15, 2010 at 05:33 #

love her shoes….and her face looks normal to me, don”t get all the hue and cry about botox….

19. Emi December 15, 2010 at 09:51 #

The dress is cute but the belt was necessary, for a touch of color and to stress the waistline. The hair is so frizzy, electrical, i would say (in Italy we say so). And yes, I think the sunlight gave her a waxy complexion effect, but I agree with all the people who said she got botox, she looks different. Or, maybe, she had a blepharoplasty, her eyes looks different.

20. b December 15, 2010 at 10:04 #

She looks normal to me. It’s just the sun I think.

She probably got a face peel not long before the event. Her face kinda reddish.

She looks nice as always though

21. Naff December 15, 2010 at 16:19 #

i think the dress looks divine on her. she almost looks like a princess. but fc u are right, her hair is not tamed. it was nice but sadly there are missing points.