Olivia Wilde was glowing as brightly as her gold Emilio Pucci Resort 2011 dress at the LA Premiere of her new movie “Tron: Legacy” this weekend.

The brunette actress has been wearing a lot of dark colours lately, so this gold sequined Pucci gown with a keyhole detail is a refreshing change.

You can always tell when a star loves what she’s wearing and I feel that just by looking at this picture.

Olivia opted to add a belt to the loose fitted dress to give it some shape.

Without the belt the dress instantly gives off a ‘Nicole Richie/Rachel Zoe Boho’ vibe.

I love everything about this look excluding her hair. I would’ve preferred the style to have been pushed back off her face.

A Judith Leiber clutch completed her look.

At the Mexico photocall Olivia opted for a more minimalist look…

…wearing a Calvin Klein Spring 2011 ensemble.

The white long sleeved look was paired with gold pumps.

This was a truly minimalist look as Olivia opted for barely-there make-up and no accessories.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

19 thoughts on “Olivia Wilde In Emilio Pucci & Calvin Klein – ‘Tron: Legacy’ LA Premiere & Mexico Photocall

1. Marvel

I was hoping that she would wow me and she does. I kinda like her hair like this.

Plus I like teh CK look as well

2. nicky

always love seeing olivia on the red carpet. love both very different looks…she always pulls off looks very effortlessly looking. hope she continues this!

3. ondam

Love the way the guy at the background looks at Olivia.Can’t blame him;she clearly is a turning-head beauty!At the same time she radiates class and sexiness in that emilio pucci dress of hers! I agree with the comment about her hair though;would have loved a tight ponytail or a sleek updo.

4. asherlev1

I like the Calvin Klein look, but something about the first look just puts me off. Usually, I love everything Olivia wears, but I think that you’re right, FC, and it might be the hair that is striking me as off….

5. Ev

I love Olivia, but the first dress left me cold. I don’t like anything about this look. The dress is hideous by itself, and no belt is going to change that. Her hais is pretty awful as well.
    But I can fully appreciate her clean and simple CK look. It suits her better.

6. Teleholic

I like this look, but if it had been sleeveless and her hair was pulled pack, I would be in love with this look.

7. mochababe73

The gold dress is not good. Not good at all. She looks like one of the robots from the movie.
    I don’t the Calvin Klein look either. It looks like bedsheets fashioned into a garment. The runway version is better.

8. Deborah

Two things I absolutely hate about it: the hair and the eyeliner!!!! The first things I noticed when I saw this picture. But im love with the dress.