Olivia Wilde was glowing as brightly as her gold Emilio Pucci Resort 2011 dress at the LA Premiere of her new movie “Tron: Legacy” this weekend.

The brunette actress has been wearing a lot of dark colours lately, so this gold sequined Pucci gown with a keyhole detail is a refreshing change.

You can always tell when a star loves what she’s wearing and I feel that just by looking at this picture.

Olivia opted to add a belt to the loose fitted dress to give it some shape.

Without the belt the dress instantly gives off a ‘Nicole Richie/Rachel Zoe Boho’ vibe.

I love everything about this look excluding her hair. I would’ve preferred the style to have been pushed back off her face.

A Judith Leiber clutch completed her look.

At the Mexico photocall Olivia opted for a more minimalist look…

…wearing a Calvin Klein Spring 2011 ensemble.

The white long sleeved look was paired with gold pumps.

This was a truly minimalist look as Olivia opted for barely-there make-up and no accessories.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Katie Cassidy In Edition by Georges Chakra - 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

Katie Cassidy In Edition by Georges Chakra – 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

Krysten Ritter In Alberta Ferretti - 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

Krysten Ritter In Alberta Ferretti – 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

19 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Emilio Pucci & Calvin Klein – ‘Tron: Legacy’ LA Premiere & Mexico Photocall

1. Marvel December 13, 2010 at 11:08 #

I was hoping that she would wow me and she does. I kinda like her hair like this.

Plus I like teh CK look as well

2. Terry December 13, 2010 at 11:20 #

I’m glad she didn’t accessorize two beautiful and simple dress. She’s glowing.

3. Linda December 13, 2010 at 11:40 #

I prefer the Emilio Pucci on the model but the Calvin Klein looks great.

4. nicky December 13, 2010 at 11:47 #

always love seeing olivia on the red carpet. love both very different looks…she always pulls off looks very effortlessly looking. hope she continues this!

5. ondam December 13, 2010 at 12:42 #

Love the way the guy at the background looks at Olivia.Can’t blame him;she clearly is a turning-head beauty!At the same time she radiates class and sexiness in that emilio pucci dress of hers! I agree with the comment about her hair though;would have loved a tight ponytail or a sleek updo.

6. Missy December 13, 2010 at 12:42 #

i really didn’t like the pucci look on her. she looks shorter somehow. 2nd look is beautiful!

7. laurakitty December 13, 2010 at 13:23 #

I think that the Pucci gown is a BDOTW- she radiates gorgeousness in it.

8. fashion-mommy December 13, 2010 at 13:39 #

i love the minimal look, very classy. i prefer the gold without the belt – sort of talitha getty style.

9. Alicat December 13, 2010 at 13:49 #

The Pucci is too gold and too shiny. She looks like a Chistmas cracker.

• Naomi December 13, 2010 at 15:07 #

Agreed – The gold color overwhelms her.
      Not crazy about her Ck look either. Those shoes, blach.

10. asherlev1 December 13, 2010 at 15:43 #

I like the Calvin Klein look, but something about the first look just puts me off. Usually, I love everything Olivia wears, but I think that you’re right, FC, and it might be the hair that is striking me as off….

11. Clancy from Dallas December 13, 2010 at 16:35 #

i die for her in that pucci number!! olivia is definitely my #1 girl crush.. love her!!

12. Ev December 13, 2010 at 16:39 #

I love Olivia, but the first dress left me cold. I don’t like anything about this look. The dress is hideous by itself, and no belt is going to change that. Her hais is pretty awful as well.
    But I can fully appreciate her clean and simple CK look. It suits her better.

13. bellasys December 13, 2010 at 17:45 #

She fills out the dress so much better than the model

14. Hannah December 13, 2010 at 19:28 #

I cannot stand the 2004 hip hop first look. at all. I do however, love her second look.

15. Teleholic December 13, 2010 at 22:23 #

I like this look, but if it had been sleeveless and her hair was pulled pack, I would be in love with this look.

16. mochababe73 December 14, 2010 at 00:19 #

The gold dress is not good. Not good at all. She looks like one of the robots from the movie.
    I don’t the Calvin Klein look either. It looks like bedsheets fashioned into a garment. The runway version is better.

17. Deborah December 14, 2010 at 00:24 #

Two things I absolutely hate about it: the hair and the eyeliner!!!! The first things I noticed when I saw this picture. But im love with the dress.

18. karen December 14, 2010 at 19:37 #

disappointing because she normally looks so good.