13.12.10

Lea Michele In The Row – 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

Normally I’m a huge fan of whatever Lea Michele wears on the red carpet, but I wasn’t fond her look at the 2010 Hollywood Style Awards.

She wore an elegant white strapless The Row dress, but it does nothing for her.

It needs to be shortened, more fitted; she would have smooth out the hair and opt for better shoes for me to like this look.

She’s had better days on the red carpet.

Credit: PiccApp/Getty

Amy Adams In Roland Mouret - "The Fighter" New York Screening

Amy Adams In Roland Mouret – “The Fighter” New York Screening

Beau Garrett In Giambattista Valli - "Tron Legacy" LA Premiere

Beau Garrett In Giambattista Valli – “Tron Legacy” LA Premiere

21 Responses to Lea Michele In The Row – 2010 Hollywood Style Awards

1. Ella December 13, 2010 at 23:06 #

Her expression looks like she just woke up….and her wardrobe doesn’t do anything to dissway me from that opinion. She looks awful and extremely dowdy

2. Moxie December 13, 2010 at 23:10 #

I agree with everything you said, FC, except for calling the dress elegant. There is nothing elegant about pulling down your shower curtain and wrapping it around you.

3. sara December 13, 2010 at 23:13 #

it’s obvious the dress is too long for her but i have to say that i have seen another pics and it doesn’t hide all her legs, i think it’s because of the perspective

4. Catriona December 13, 2010 at 23:22 #

She looks like she just got out of bed and grabbed a curtain to throw round her…such a shame as she normally looks great!

• Ethne Blist December 14, 2010 at 17:22 #

I know! I was in pain when I saw this look. You know, sometimes not trying new hairstyles is just better than keeping the same old look!

5. Leo December 13, 2010 at 23:22 #

It looks like she was in a hurry and exited her hotel room wraped in a duvet.

6. Marlyn December 13, 2010 at 23:26 #

I agree. It looks more like a spa bath robe than a dress.

• Deborah December 14, 2010 at 00:23 #

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YESSS

7. Hannah December 13, 2010 at 23:42 #

I cannot find a single thing i like with this look. Lea’s attitude is getting worse, or is appearing to, by the minute. She poses like she thinks she is so hgh and mighty and chic, but in my eyes it just looks try-hard, delusional, bizarre and pompous. She also looks slightly like she has been smoking crack right before hitting the red carpet. Really cannot stand it. I hate the dress on her, especially with those god awful shoes.The hari and makeup are terrible too. REALLY not a fan.

• Deborah December 14, 2010 at 00:22 #

I agree with u and EVERYBODY online is talking about the same thing: HOW MUCH HER ATTITUDE HAS CHANGED. She just thinks she is an OSCAR star hahahahah. I cant see anything beautiful, gorgeous about her… she poses like she is the most gorgeous woman on the red carpet. I’ve read she acts like a diva on set as well, that she is handfull. I cant stand her, and I think she has one of the worst styles out there. Boring as hell specially off the red carpet

8. Linda December 14, 2010 at 00:07 #

She reminds me of an Olsen twin here – the hunched posture, the out of focus gaze, the dowdiness…she looks unwell. The dress is doing nothing for her, but if you picture it on someone with good posture, a bright smile and nice shoes, the dress could work.

• heather December 14, 2010 at 16:45 #

Exactly what I thought…she’s got the shlumpy pose of an Olsen here.

9. V December 14, 2010 at 00:40 #

she is trying to hard

10. fashion-mommy December 14, 2010 at 00:58 #

Bah towel, bad hair and that rotten expression again. This girl needs to remove the broom from her backside!

• klara December 14, 2010 at 13:37 #

and some time ago she looked so good :(

11. molly December 14, 2010 at 02:01 #

It looks like shes doing the walk of shame… she got her dress torn right off and had to improvise with a towel. And i agree, her attitude is getting annoying.

12. Ev December 14, 2010 at 04:24 #

The dress is WAY too long for her and it needs to be more fitted. Right now I’m wondering how it even stays on her without falling down. The shoes are bad as well.

13. Marvel December 14, 2010 at 12:58 #

If the dress was longer and she added a colourful belt, I think this look could have been A LOT better

14. Alina December 14, 2010 at 17:31 #

For me,she just looks silly.

15. mochababe73 December 15, 2010 at 02:45 #

I remember growing up that my parents had a bedspread that looked similar to this dress on their bed.
    This whole look is just bad. The hair is too fluffy and stiff.
    And what’s with that facial expression?

16. Carolina December 15, 2010 at 16:25 #