Julianne Moore In Lanvin – Bulgari 125th Anniversary Celebration

Julianne Moore was in Paris last night to attend Bulgari’s 125th anniversary celebration at Grand Palais.

She was joined by Lenny Kravitz and Clive Owen who all took time to make their rounds through the eight galleries that trace the major events in Bulgari’s history from the opening of its first shop on the Via Sistina in 1884 to its modern day influence on global fashion.

We shouldn’t be surprised to see Julianne wearing Lanvin.

Her black long-sleeve Fall 2010 dress with feathered neckline was paired with a black leather Lanvin belt, tights, black pumps and a Bulgari clutch.

The only thing I like about this look is the feathered neckline. I’m totally numb to the rest of her look as it’s so uninspiring.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino - 'Maps To The Stars' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Valentino – ‘Maps To The Stars’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Kylie Mingoue In Jean Paul Gaultier, Emilio Pucci & Balmain - Royal Variety Performance

Kylie Mingoue In Jean Paul Gaultier, Emilio Pucci & Balmain – Royal Variety Performance

14 Responses to Julianne Moore In Lanvin – Bulgari 125th Anniversary Celebration

1. dee December 10, 2010 at 17:06 #

I like it. This is better than her recent runway looks.

2. Mario December 10, 2010 at 17:26 #

Julianne has this.. amazing ability, dare I say, to literally suck the life out of every Lanvin piece she wears. Way to go!

3. Ethne Blist December 10, 2010 at 17:27 #

I hate this look. I agree, the feathers are the only interesting thing here. I have not been inspired by Julianna Moore as of late. What’s happening?

4. Naomi December 10, 2010 at 17:32 #

Well, she wears it way better than the runway model, but I agree that the tights and shoes are bringing this look down.
    From the waist up (belt included) she looks stunning.

5. Hannah December 10, 2010 at 17:49 #

I actually really like this look. I loved the dress on the runway, and although she doesnt do justice to that, i like it on her. However, the earrings are forced, which is obvious. For a bulgari event one should wear a bulgari appropriate outfit, not one tha doesn;t suit the beautiful bulgari earrings one is contractually advised to wear. She should take some brand promotion pages out of cate blanchett’s book. She is promoting skincare but she wear vintage couture. Surely diamonds gets better than all black.

6. Luis December 10, 2010 at 17:57 #

I disagree, she looks gourgeous.

7. Gigi December 10, 2010 at 18:12 #

I so dislike the way she looks lately. Who chooses her clothes? Sad.

8. Lee Ann December 10, 2010 at 20:16 #

Why the belt? Dior does this look so much better.

9. Marvel December 10, 2010 at 23:12 #

C’mon Julianne you know how to rock Lanvin

10. mochababe73 December 10, 2010 at 23:36 #

Too much black.
    A different pair of shoes and bare legs would have broken up the the dark look.
    For some reason it looks better on the runway.

11. karen December 11, 2010 at 00:36 #

This is not good. Julianne is a beautiful woman. This is doing absolutely nothing for her.

12. Alicat December 11, 2010 at 05:43 #

I like this. It is sharp and sophisticated. Her updo is chic.

13. amber December 11, 2010 at 17:17 #

well the most i can say for her is that she’s persistent. she keeps trying to make these lanvin looks work.. too bad she hasn’t so far

14. Camille December 11, 2010 at 19:36 #

In defense of Julianne, I think Lanvin is the let-down lately. Forcing herself to wear things that surely even she can see aren’t flattering is sad. At the same time, I’m not sure any of their latest really inspire. She & Lanvin are not a good fashion match and I wish they’d break up already.