Christina Aguilera In Marchesa – “Burlesque” Madrid Premiere

Christina Aguilera opted for black again at the “Burlesque” Madrid Premiere last night.

She wore a Marchesa Resort 2011 dress.

The black fringed embellished dress with plunging neckline and an open back was paired with her favourite YSL Tribtoo patent leather pumps.

Her bright red lips and matching nails provided the only pops of colour from her look.

I really hope Christina is able to define her style and bring back the wow factor that has been missing from this promo tour.

I’m more interested in the dress than her in the dress. She fails to add any sparkle to it.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Zendaya Coleman In Alice + Olivia - 2012 American Music Awards

Zendaya Coleman In Alice + Olivia – 2012 American Music Awards

Halle Berry In Dolce & Gabbana - Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Power 100: Women in Entertainment Breakfast

Halle Berry In Dolce & Gabbana – Hollywood Reporter’s Annual Power 100: Women in Entertainment Breakfast

24 Responses to Christina Aguilera In Marchesa – “Burlesque” Madrid Premiere

1. Terry December 10, 2010 at 12:06 #

I’m quite disappointed because the dress is ill-fitted on the side of the bodice. She looked lovely but I’m not impressed.

2. Leo December 10, 2010 at 12:59 #

You can’t say she looked bad, but you also can’t say she looked good. Boring choice of shoes, did she only bring thins on this promo tour? With some nice shoes, some bracelets, this could be a good look for her.

• Fashion Critic December 10, 2010 at 13:13 #

I think she did only pack one pair of shoes…so dry

3. Alicat December 10, 2010 at 13:03 #

I love this dress but not on Christina. Her overall look is so artificial. She needs to tone it down. The style of the dress (it reminds me of flappers in the 20s) is more suited to a long, lean, small busted frame. Christina fills it out too much, especially with her more curvy figure of late.

4. adrien December 10, 2010 at 13:04 #

The dress is very movie appropriate and she looks better than she did for the Tokyo premiere, but let’s face it (well it s just my opinion…) she has no taste and lacks class!

I just adore her voice, but I think I ll never like her style…

• Leti December 10, 2010 at 17:06 #

I couldn’t agree more!

5. robbie December 10, 2010 at 13:09 #

she needs to ditch the hideous tan and red lips actually she needs to also get rid of the bleached hair darker hair was much nicer on her. the dress is quite nice but the shoes are so predictable.

6. Pablo December 10, 2010 at 13:17 #

Agreed. I continue to admire her artistically but I’m so let down by her style. I’ll never like her make-up or that doll-like hair… Pity, cause her voice is just from another dimension!

7. Tamia December 10, 2010 at 13:31 #

Little miss piggy never looked better!

• Fashion Critic December 10, 2010 at 13:43 #

lol….. :D

• adrien December 10, 2010 at 17:51 #

That is hilarious! I didn’t see it but now you ve said it OMG!!

8. Hisadora December 10, 2010 at 13:32 #

I also think this dress should be worn for someone who has a small busted frame, like the model. Christina’s body doesn’t really look good in this dress…. And I’m not going to mention those shoes.

9. fashion-mommy December 10, 2010 at 13:37 #

i like this look – she isn’t overblown and the dress is stunning, love the 1920′s feel. Its nice to see her looking so classy.

10. Idealist December 10, 2010 at 14:19 #

Is it me or does she look like kelly osborne in ths pic? & i promise u im not throwing shade bt @ 1st glance, i didn’t recognize who she was until I went back & read the post title

11. nina December 10, 2010 at 15:18 #

She really ruined dress,seams like two sizes to small for her!
    And her make up..she looks like drag queen!

12. Alina December 10, 2010 at 15:41 #

I don’t know what she’s done to her face but she doesn’t look like herself anymore.

13. Hannah December 10, 2010 at 15:43 #

There is so much wrong with this it is almost ubelievable. I think she looks really uncomfortable, she look really awkward, the dress neither suits nor flatters her, the shoes are horrible, sh elooks lik eshe has slightly too pale nude tights on. Ugh so bad on so many level.
    I also think christina has definitely gained weight, so maybe feels uncomfortable for that reason, either way she is just so clumsy looking than she was before. no real style, and no elegance. it is sad.

14. Marvel December 10, 2010 at 16:26 #

The dress is nice but it would have looked 100 times better on someone without a fake tan and hideous make up. What a way to suck the life out of a dress

15. Ev December 10, 2010 at 16:33 #

Oh no. I love Christina as a singer, her voice is beyond amazing, but her style – not so much. This dress is too tight for her new body and this length is wrong for her. Don’t even get me started on those black pumps. They feel so heavy on her.

16. mochababe73 December 10, 2010 at 23:54 #

She’s not wow because she has no style.
    What should have happened is that is that the dress should have been shortened to above the knee. Christina also needs to bring back the Marilyn Monroe hair and ditch the orange tan.
    Finally, some sparkly shoes along with a big bold bracelet.

17. karen December 11, 2010 at 00:50 #

She looks horrible. She’s been looking really bad lately on her promoting tour. Just horrible from the make up to the hair to the shoes. She somehow manages to ruin every dress i see on her. And the heavy makeup doesn’t help.

18. Emi December 11, 2010 at 07:04 #

I like this look, the dress is beautiful, ok, the black pumps are boring, but at least she doesn’t look tacky as usual, I still think she looks like an old former playmate…

19. Caitlin December 11, 2010 at 08:03 #

She looks like the chubby, slutty girl at everyone’s high school prom.

20. AL GIGA December 11, 2010 at 08:23 #

THE MAKE UP AND HAIR IS HIDEOUS! SHE LOOKS LIKE A DRAG QUEEN!!!!!!!