Sidewalk Style – Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue has photographers camped outside her Maida Vale London home everyday.

The good news for us is that we can gain tips on how to stay stylish and keep warm during our bitterly cold winter months.

Today she was spotted leaving home wearing what looks like an animal print rug, but it’s actually an Alexander McQueen leopard-print goat jacket.

This coat immediately made me think of the Givenchy Fall 2007 Couture collection.

I also love her black fringed Roberto Cavalli jacket.

This was the stand out piece of her second look which also included black jeans and black suede knee high boots.

Her YSL Easy Y gold shimmering bag seems to be her favourite bag at the moment.

The third time she carried her luxe bag she teamed it with a fur trimmed Roberto Cavalli quilted coat and Chloe boots whilst headed to BBC London studios.

On a more casual day Kylie wore a teal sweater which she teamed her staple of black jeans and black boots.

She left favoured YSL bags at home and opted for a Blumarine Cocca bag which is fringed and sparkles with embellished details.

Walking from her home to a warm chauffeur driven car a furry vest kept Kylie warm.

The rest of her look included a grey top, Superfine leather swirl jeans and YSL Borsa Multy Neri bag.

Kylie’s staple black jeans and boots figures again in her final look, but she adds Dolce & Gabbana knit coat with an ivory satin trim which serves of dual purpose of being winter appropriate and chic.

Credit: Fame Pictures

19 thoughts on “Sidewalk Style – Kylie Minogue

1. Ethne Blist

Thank you for highlighting Kylie’s street style. I like it better, actually, than her red carpet looks. What is Dannii’s street style like? Kylie has long taken British street style by storm, even as much as Kate Moss!

1. Linda

Oh, my gosh, I just came on to say the same thing re: her red carpte style. She looks more stylish on the street.

2. anne

Wow great post! Really enjoyed it as i think Kylie has this efortless chic style. I really laughed at the animal print rug part :)). Congrats!

3. fashion-mommy

some great looks, but i do think that kylie sometimes wears things that swamp her small frame…maybe this is just me, but the leopard print thing she is wearing seems to prove my point.

4. robbie

GORGEOUS! love her street style more than her performance/red carpet style latety. the boots from the second picture are yves saint laurent.

i really dont know what i love more her shoe collection, her bag collection or her coat collection.

5. e

agree that miss minogue’s sidewalk style is much better than her catwalk style! i love this post for ideas for my everyday life – please bring us more! great ideas for how to be stylish every day.

6. Leo

Kylie has a great street style, she’s very much a lady, very chic and lush, but she is edgy, plus she always adds that diva touch. But it must be weird for her having the papz every single day outside her door, it is weird seeing what she wears everyday.

7. Alicat

She has great street style. Red carpet style, not so much. I like all of these looks except for the leopard print McQueen coat. It overpowers her.

8. Gaber

The Cavalli jacket-look is doing her so many favors it’s not even funny.
    Everything just pales in comparison.

9. mochababe73

I love every single look. I would wear it all. The McQueen goat coat has got to be my favorite.
    And, that has to be the sleekest puffer coat that I have ever seen.