Kim Kardashian In Rachel Roy – Bissmor Watch Collection Launch

Kim Kardashian has been promoting everything from diet supplements to Charmin Toilet roll, but last night she was out to promote her own Bissmor Watch Collection in LA.

Many of you favour her street style, but she look stunning wearing an onyx velvet Rachel Roy Fall 2010 gown.

It shows off her gorgeous figure and I love the addition of the black waistband to further emphasis her hour-glass figure.

She completed her look with a classy updo, diamond earrings and of course a watch from her own collection.

Credit: Style.com & Everett Collection

Saoirse Ronan In Miu Miu – “The Way Back” London Premiere

Saoirse Ronan In Miu Miu – “The Way Back” London Premiere

Sidewalk Style - Kylie Minogue

Sidewalk Style – Kylie Minogue

20 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Rachel Roy – Bissmor Watch Collection Launch

1. Ethne Blist December 9, 2010 at 18:08 #

As much as I find the Kardashians a product of what is wrong with 21st century society, she looks fabulous. I never would have thought she would wear a designer as modern and upstreet as Rachel Roy, but it works nonetheless. Love this look. …Good job Kim.

• Linda December 9, 2010 at 21:18 #

LOL! Your first sentence captures my view of the Kardashians perfectly! I also really like this look. It’s much more classy than usual and it fits her well. Her hair and makeup arent’ overdone.

2. karen December 9, 2010 at 18:28 #

I like Kim, never like her clothes/style but she actually looks good here.

3. mm December 9, 2010 at 18:32 #

Love this look, especially the dress.

4. Gorgeous Spice December 9, 2010 at 18:40 #

I too have come to accept the kardashians but i feel this is a beautiful dress on the wrong girl. I love her style but this isnt doing anything for me

5. Michele December 9, 2010 at 19:38 #

She looks fine but honestly if I were a designer I would not want the Kardashian name asscoiated with any of my clothes. They give a “skanky” aura to even the most upscale of designs.

6. Hisadora December 9, 2010 at 19:58 #

Amazing! Hair, make up, dress. She looks absolutely perfect. Love it.

7. nicole December 9, 2010 at 20:17 #

she does endorse everything under the sun but goood on her shes making the money.. i think she looks amazing here!!

8. fashion-mommy December 9, 2010 at 21:09 #

a bit tight across the stomach on Kim, like it better on the model.

9. Hannah December 9, 2010 at 22:39 #

I actually quite like Kim Kardashian. I think someimtes people only see the wrong in her, not the right, aka the sex tape, which was SO long ago, she regrets it, and it shouldn’t influence what people still think of her, especially how she dresses. I also think it is unjust to say she doesnt work, she clearly does, maybe not as conventionally as most of the population, but she works to earn her name. I also commend that she seems to put a lot of effort into her clothes nad her appearance, and frankly, i would rather have someone dressed like her, aware fo what she looks like, then just having chucked something on.

10. MichelleTina December 9, 2010 at 22:41 #

I really like that she’s stepping her game up and trying to look her age and classy. She’s still useless, though.

11. Marvel December 10, 2010 at 00:06 #

Not a fan of the materiel or pattern of the dress

12. mochababe73 December 10, 2010 at 01:38 #

I enjoy watching the Kardashian marketing/money making machine in action. I love that family..
    I don’t like the fabric, but Kim looks fabulous as always. I agree that the dress does a good job of highlighting her hourglass figure.

13. AJ December 10, 2010 at 02:16 #

I love all of Kim Kardashian’s street look choices, but here she proved she can look elegant and classy too! BDOTW WORTHY FOR SURE!

14. Erik December 10, 2010 at 07:09 #

I too agree with Ethne Blist and I have to say that Kim really looks amazing. I might shock everyone but I’m gonna have to say; how about BDOTW?

15. StylistLiz December 10, 2010 at 07:12 #

I’m not thrilled about the straps on her. Her hair should have been in very soft loose waves. Face looks paler than usual. I think her stylist could have lost the belt since she has an updo style. And its okay Kim to not always show your figure, it is more then predictable nowadays!

16. Chaufforest December 10, 2010 at 07:16 #

She makes the dress really look good.

17. Lei December 10, 2010 at 09:43 #

I was hoping you’d include this look FC! I think she looks gorgeous! I think certain designers love Kim wearing their clothes as she introduces her fans to designers they wouldn’t necessarily wear which is always good for the brand’s sales.

Love love!

18. Tahj December 10, 2010 at 11:01 #

can someone please tell me why is this woman so famous? Why does the media act like she’s some movie star goddess?! She’s on a reality show for goodness sake and not even the most watched one. The media this last decade has made people famous for nothing and it makes the movie stars seem less special.

19. Idealist December 10, 2010 at 14:22 #

Great photo!, i love that i cn see that the material is velvet even tho its black! The dress photographed really well