Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 2010 British Fashion Awards

Most Predictable Award
Victoria Beckham lost out to Mulberry at the 2010 British Fashion Awards for the title of ‘Designer Brand of the Year’.

I also lost out in my predictions of what she would wear tonight.

My heart hoped for colour, but my head knew she would pick a black look from her Spring 2011 collection with black Brian Atwood Dante pumps.

I’m not going to pretend I’m excited about this look, but no one works a VB dress like VB herself.

Sporting her trademark pose, Victoria looks to have taken some lessons from Megan Fox on how to work a thigh-high split.

She pulled her hair back into a chic bun with a few pieces framing her face to complete her look which doesn’t appear to incorporate any jewelery.

I guess that silver detail on her shoulder was all the sparkle she needed.

Video sourced from Rightster

Credit: Style.com & Rex

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana - 'Hungry Hearts' Venice Film Festival Premiere

Caterina Murino In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Hungry Hearts’ Venice Film Festival Premiere

Thandie Newton In Peter Pilotto - 2010 British Fashion Awards

Thandie Newton In Peter Pilotto – 2010 British Fashion Awards

25 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Victoria Beckham – 2010 British Fashion Awards

1. karen December 8, 2010 at 01:26 #

Victoria looks great. I thought this was boring on the runway but Victoria sure knows how to work her own VB better than anyone. I too was hoping for something not black but she still looks great.

2. karen December 8, 2010 at 01:36 #

I forgot to mention that I too think Victoria should have won the Designer Brand of the Year. She had a great, stunning year. Mulberry had a so so year.

3. sonia December 8, 2010 at 01:38 #

where is her other leg??????????????? to much`photoshop? too much i-think-i’m sexy-but-not” pose? hehehe

4. Lucy Diamond December 8, 2010 at 03:16 #

Haha. I’m just waiting for her to fall over. Must be difficult holding that pose on one leg!

5. Vidhya December 8, 2010 at 03:48 #

second spring 2011 look.. nt bad but nt wow either… she is working it beautifully tho.. the split was in the centre in the model whereas its on the side for her.. that saves the dress a bit.. and its not hanging loosely like on the model. It seems more fitted.

6. Sue Anne Reed December 8, 2010 at 03:49 #

Sonia – I actually had to come over and comment because I was thinking the same thing. There’s working a slit and then there’s working a slit so much that you look like an amputee.

I keep thinking about what the America’s Next Top Model Judges (especially, for some reason, Janice Dickinson) would say about this pose.

7. mimi December 8, 2010 at 05:53 #

I hate this look. It’s not only dull and boring but the dress also looks ill-fitting

8. kim December 8, 2010 at 07:59 #

She looks old & it looks likes she just got up in the morning .
    The hair is not chic, eveything very dissapointing.

9. Terry December 8, 2010 at 09:07 #

The dress is beautiful but I think she didn’t do it justice. Then, I just have that hairstyle, it makes her look older :(

• Terry December 8, 2010 at 11:43 #

Sorry, I mean “hate”.

10. Ayesha December 8, 2010 at 10:13 #

it’s ridiculous,hate it..

11. Lee Ann December 8, 2010 at 11:42 #

i thought she looked chic . having said that she is not aging well and needs to cut her hair nd put on a few pounds she looks haggard.

• Ethne Blist December 8, 2010 at 15:44 #

She has always been too skinny. Ten pounds WILL NOT hurt her. I do like how she is working this, but it is boring nonetheless. She just HAD to pick a boring look from her OWN collection….

12. M December 8, 2010 at 11:50 #

To each his own. I love it!

13. Alina December 8, 2010 at 13:20 #

The pose is weird.

14. Marvel December 8, 2010 at 13:30 #

How boring. She could have at least added colour to her look and I dont mean her fake tan

15. mikeijames December 8, 2010 at 13:37 #

i don’t know of another designer who looks as ‘at home’ in her own garments than victoria beckham. seriously, she should just distribute photos of herself in these gowns….as she looks so much more svelte and sleek than that model did walking down the runway.

16. Leti December 8, 2010 at 14:14 #

I love Victoria. She can almost do no wrong in my eyes, but this look really disappointed me. The only thing I like are the shoes.

17. ruth December 8, 2010 at 14:46 #

i think she looks downright sexy. and those shoes are great and not-your-typical-black-bumps.

18. _danny (aka the modman) December 8, 2010 at 15:12 #

NO ONE works a VB dress like she does. She is, quite possibly, the best brand ambassador of recent times without “overselling” it (since it is her line). Does that make any sense? : P

19. JJovana3 December 8, 2010 at 15:49 #

She’s missing a foot. Too funny.

Im glad she’s the ambassador of her own brand. Most celebrities are too good to wear their own stuff, which is why they fail in fashion business time and time over.

My only negative is that awful unwashed hair that aged her 10 years. I miss her pixy short cuts! Her face and shape were made for those.

20. Hannah December 8, 2010 at 18:11 #

Most disappointing award for me. I was sdesperate for a change form Victoria, but I jsut think this is prety shapeless and like something creates in a project runway challenge to restyle an overall or something. The hair is also really bad, it looks greasy and stringy.

21. From Russia With Love December 8, 2010 at 18:24 #

Hm… It’s black but it’s good. Ok. BDOTW

22. Georgina December 8, 2010 at 18:53 #

How on earth did she get nominated? What a dreadful self-promoting self obsessed woman. She always reminds me of one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes.

I think most of the london fashion set hate her. No sign of Kate Moss.

23. mr.F December 10, 2010 at 12:10 #

she looks sexy in this dress.so elegant.