Stars Wearing Louis Vuitton @ The “Somewhere” LA Premiere

Sofia Coppola was just one of the many attendees to wear Louis Vuitton on the red carpet for the “Somewhere” LA Premiere last night.

Having very close ties with the brand, she of course wore a custom look. She dazzled wearing a black sequin LV dress which she paired with LV wedges and a Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola clutch.

The rest of the stars gave us the first glimpse of the Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 collection on the red carpet.

New girl on the block Jessica Chastain, opted to wear a very sexy Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 dress with a plunging neckline and floral print design on the hem of her skirt.

Green Brian Atwood pumps and a colouful LV Spring 2011 clutch completed her look.

Australian actress Isabel Lucas wore a black lace Louis Vuitton top and a long violet skirt which she teamed with same black sandals the model wore on the runway.

Erin Wasson of course picked the look that many wouldn’t be brave enough to wear.

On many this would look ridiculous, but on I love this look on her. She looks so damn cool and at ease in her printed jumpsuit.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger In Chanel - Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 Paris-Byzance Presentation

Diane Kruger In Chanel – Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 Paris-Byzance Presentation

Bonnie Wright In Miu Miu - Miu Miu London Launch Party

Bonnie Wright In Miu Miu – Miu Miu London Launch Party

23 Responses to Stars Wearing Louis Vuitton @ The “Somewhere” LA Premiere

1. Luiza December 8, 2010 at 19:17 #

I think Jessica is too busty for this dress! I am busty too and I think plunging necklines like this makes the look tacky…

• Luiza December 8, 2010 at 19:20 #

Not against plunging necklines though! Erin looks great!

2. From Russia With Love December 8, 2010 at 19:28 #

I don’t know why but I really like Erin’s look

• mikeijames December 9, 2010 at 14:10 #

i’m right there with you. i’m mesmerized and i’m not sure why. she definitely has the cool factor to pull that off.

3. kimi December 8, 2010 at 20:07 #

Erin looks amazing with that outfit. It is crazy but she pulled it off so well.

Jessica, I like the dress a lot but the original hem doesn’t really do well with her stature, makes her look plumper and shorter? So, I would like to see it with a shorter hemline.

4. Ethne Blist December 8, 2010 at 20:14 #

The beautiful redhead Jessica Chastain brought to mind Christina Hendricks. This dress would be wonderful for Christina but I Iove it on Jessica. Sofia’s dress is pretty but her accessories age her. Isabel’s look is good for her, even though I don’t like it. Louis Vuitton is often unwearable, unfortunately.

5. Lee Ann December 8, 2010 at 20:32 #

When I went to the press launch I thought these looks were hideous and I still think these looks are hideous

6. dee December 8, 2010 at 20:56 #

I like everyone’s look except for Erin. The jumpsuit is hideous. It looks like if she moved the wrong way she would expose her breasts. Very tacky looking.

7. Linda December 8, 2010 at 22:07 #

Yeah, I just can’t get on board with Louis Vuitton clothes.

• Linda December 8, 2010 at 23:57 #

Although Sophia looks good.

8. Thomas Monks December 8, 2010 at 22:33 #

I had Jessica’s dress reserved for Cate Blanchett or Anne Hathaway

9. Hannah December 8, 2010 at 23:13 #

I would love it if Sofia Coppola’s dress had a low or plunging or v-shaped back. I think Jessica’s dress look dated, cheap and unflattering. I like Isabels look, and I want to kill Erin Wasson. I hate the jumpsuit, the colour and the sheer audacity of it in itself, but somehow she looks chicer than both Isabel and Jessica. Damn.

10. Giuseppi Giraffe December 8, 2010 at 23:27 #

I just can’t love jumpsuits- my fav look here is Isabel Lucas’ ensemble

11. Leah December 8, 2010 at 23:50 #

This is why I love Louis Vuitton
    4 girls, 4 very different looks and they all look amazing in their own look which suits their style

12. Sophie December 9, 2010 at 00:35 #

Is Sofia’s dress blue and black striped? Can’t tell from the picture…

13. KateS December 9, 2010 at 01:44 #

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Erin looks great – very cool, very comfy.
    I know many find Sophia and her constant black and white dull, but I think she always looks very chic and elegantly understated, and this look is no exception.

14. laurakitty December 9, 2010 at 02:23 #

I love all of these looks- swoon…

15. pipsqueak December 9, 2010 at 03:39 #

Isabel Lucas is beautiful – there’s a little Ali McGraw in her. But it seems like she’s the Australian Camilla Belle. I like the sandals in this Vuitton collection. And, always always love Sofia Coppola, even though she’s too safe for a style blog. Thanks to Somewhere, we get to see her a lot (relatively)!

16. D December 9, 2010 at 09:56 #

i like isabel’s. and amazed how well erin pull this off!

17. Alicat December 9, 2010 at 12:27 #

I don’t like any of these looks. Erin Wasson looks ridiculous – like she is trying to pull off a sexy clownsuit. The neckline is dangerously tacky even though she is not overly well endowed, but tempting fate all the same!

18. Marvel December 9, 2010 at 15:24 #

Sophia and Jessica are the only ones who look decent. The other two look like they fell off the clown bandwagon.

19. From Russia With Love December 9, 2010 at 17:15 #

By the way I also liked Angela Lindvall’s look. Unfortunately she wasn’t featured(

20. Gamine December 10, 2010 at 00:15 #

Jessica’s (fake?) boobs are so prominent that you forget to look at the dress. Too bad. The dress looks so nice and classy on the model.