Michelle Williams In Azzaro – “Blue Valentine” New York Premiere

Michelle Williams was in New York City last night to attend the Premiere of her new movie, “Blue Valentine.”

She gave us our second Azzaro Spring 2011 look in as many days.

Michelle looked adorable wearing a sleeveless Azzaro dress with an embellished bodice and tiered skirt with was accented with a velvet black blow.

Some of you have noted that Michelle’s last few looks have aged her, but I’m sure you’ll agree that she looks both elegant and youthful here.

She paired her dress with Charlotte Olympia platform heels, a Judith Leiber clutch and really heavy black pumps.

On this occasion I like the way her hair is styled, but I’m still longing for her to return to her natural colour which I can no longer picture in my minds-eye.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Versace - American Idol Hollywood Week

Jennifer Lopez In Versace – American Idol Hollywood Week

Elle Fanning In Valentino Couture - "Somewhere" LA Premiere

Elle Fanning In Valentino Couture – “Somewhere” LA Premiere

27 Responses to Michelle Williams In Azzaro – “Blue Valentine” New York Premiere

1. Marvel December 8, 2010 at 14:18 #

I like the dress and hair but hate the pumps.

I kinda like her hair colour like this

2. Dorian Gray December 8, 2010 at 14:25 #

So Marilyn Monroe here; I kinda like even her hair color.

3. ValTr December 8, 2010 at 14:33 #

OMG OMG OMG!!! that is SUCH a pretty dress and she looks adorable in it!!! :) awwwwwww

4. Alina December 8, 2010 at 14:37 #

I think the hair – the colour and the way it’s cut – ages her.
    The dress is adorable!

5. GB December 8, 2010 at 14:39 #

Isn’t she playing Marilyn Monroe in a movie, thats why her hair is that colour?

6. Jolie December 8, 2010 at 14:50 #

Beautiful,

7. _danny (aka the modman) December 8, 2010 at 15:09 #

As you said, I dont remember what she looks like with her natural hair color/longer length. Not necessarily a bad thing, but hopefully the color changes soon! Love the look, wish the carpet/floor werent so dark.

8. Donna December 8, 2010 at 15:12 #

She is so darn cute! Love the dress and I think the hair color goes well with it. I agree with GB-I think the hair color is for a movie.

9. Camilla December 8, 2010 at 15:27 #

Very like the YSL Emily Mortimer wore to the Baftas a year or two ago, no?

10. Ethne Blist December 8, 2010 at 15:49 #

I was hoping Ashley Greene would wear this or even Kristen Stewart. Maybe even Emma Watson. But I guess it works on Michelle Williams, so I’m not complaining because it works well for her style.

11. JJovana3 December 8, 2010 at 15:52 #

I think this dress makes her look heavy waist-up.

I would have gone size bigger. Other than that, the dress is adorable and one of my favorites from spring runway. I love bows and anything girl.

Still HATE that hair with passion. She looks 50.

• Lee Ann December 8, 2010 at 21:22 #

As someone who is 50 I don’t understand why that is so horrible

12. Hisadora December 8, 2010 at 16:01 #

Wonderful! She looks simply wonderful and the dress is gorgeous. I love this look.

13. molly December 8, 2010 at 16:02 #

Stunning! This is the first time I’ve been OK with this hair color – like the way it’s styled. (But much much much prefer the original color.)

14. justme December 8, 2010 at 16:03 #

Yay, her hair is back to being cute again. I think the way she styles it is responsible for how young or old she’ll look.
    I also find this dress adorable and I even like the black pumps with it.

15. Tania December 8, 2010 at 16:14 #

I like her hair, change is good. I don’t like the shoes silver or a least 2 tones like the models would have been better!

16. robbie December 8, 2010 at 16:16 #

i so loved this dress on the runway but she just makes it blah! lovely dress weighed down by bulky brick shoes!

17. Lee Ann December 8, 2010 at 16:28 #

It is really difficult to comment because I read that she has put on a stone and a half for a role that she is doing. So she is at a slight disadvantage because the extra poundage is difficult to dress especially as that is a lot of weight for a tiny frame like hers. So all I wil say is that I think she looks lovely and it is a pretty dress.

• adrien December 8, 2010 at 21:08 #

You did it so nicely that I can’t comment anymore…

• KateS December 9, 2010 at 01:49 #

Very nicely said, and I agree completely.

18. Sharon December 8, 2010 at 17:34 #

I think she looks beautiful and I especially love her hair color. I do remember her previous color and like this much better. I hope she keeps it for a while.

19. Hannah December 8, 2010 at 17:54 #

The dress is gorgeous but doesnt suit her IMO. Thsi is what i would hqve loved Elle fanning to have worn.

20. Ella December 8, 2010 at 19:09 #

I think this dress is amazing. Can I wear it? =D

21. karen December 8, 2010 at 19:47 #

The dress looks much better on the model. Dress looks better on a small frame. Her chest is too bulky for the delicate dress.

22. IloveNorway December 8, 2010 at 20:12 #

i would love to see this on the poll but it looks so full right now and its only the middle of the week

23. Linda December 9, 2010 at 00:10 #

The dress is lovely and looks really good on her. Lately she always has a constipated look on her face though, so not sure what that’s all about. This is the best she’s looked in a while, imo.

24. mochababe73 December 9, 2010 at 02:27 #

I hate the hair color.
    I really wanted to hate this look because I don’t think that I have ever liked anything that this woman has ever worn.
    I just couldn’t. I love this dress. I think that Michelle more than does this look justice. Definitely best dressed worthy.