Elle Fanning In Valentino Couture – “Somewhere” LA Premiere

Elle Fanning continues to grow to be quite the sophisticated young lady on the red carpet.

Some of us will only ever dream of wearing couture, but the young actress was lucky enough to wear a Valentino Fall 2010 Couture dress when she attended the “Somewhere” LA Premiere last night.

She looked adorable in her long sleeve dress with a bow front detail.

Her look was completed with bow accented embellished Valentino Fall 2010 Couture heels and a ‘Heidi’ braid.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emily Blunt In Prada - ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Emily Blunt In Prada – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ New York Premiere

Michelle Monaghan In Lanvin - "Somewhere" LA Premiere

Michelle Monaghan In Lanvin – “Somewhere” LA Premiere

22 Responses to Elle Fanning In Valentino Couture – “Somewhere” LA Premiere

1. _danny (aka the modman) December 8, 2010 at 15:06 #

The Fanning girls definitely don’t dress their age but small details here and there (ie. braided updo hair) + sophisticated looks are refreshing!

2. Natalie December 8, 2010 at 15:15 #

To be honest I find both Fanning sisters’ style rather bland. I’m very intrigued by Chloe Moretz’s style (of Kick-Ass, Let Me In and is on many critics list of to watch young stars).

Especially since in just over two weeks, she was spotted wearing Christopher Kane, Chanel, Miu Miu and Dior.

But this is one of the looks of Elle Fanning’s that I find more interesting. The hair and shoes really make the entire thing work.

• Marvel December 8, 2010 at 16:19 #

I too prefer Chloe’s style than the Fanning’s sisters particularly Dakota.

I think Elle has a better fashion sense than her sister.

• noo December 8, 2010 at 16:32 #

Dakota fanning is so bland but elle has a much more sophisticated fashion sense! I agree on chloe moretz though :D

3. dee December 8, 2010 at 15:15 #

So cute, love the shoes.

4. annie December 8, 2010 at 15:23 #

she looks super cute, but it doesnt look too much like couture, i’m surprised she didnt wear Louis Vuitton, especially as the event was hosted by them!

• Fashion Critic December 8, 2010 at 15:25 #

she didn’t wear LV at the Venice Film Festival either

• Ethne Blist December 8, 2010 at 15:35 #

I totally agree with your comment. It looks like something from a regular collection, but dainty, appropriate and mature. Good choice by her stylist.

• Tania December 8, 2010 at 16:12 #

Doesn’t look couture to me also, I like the shoes!

5. Hisadora December 8, 2010 at 16:19 #

Doesn’t look couture for you???? But I’d like to wear it, surely!!!! She looks extremely cute and I love her hair and shoes with this dress :)

6. maria December 8, 2010 at 16:29 #

i find the look to heavy for such a young girl. Reminds me a bit of a dress for a funeral.

7. Sharon December 8, 2010 at 17:26 #

She looks so pretty. I love the whole look, and the hair and shoes are perfect accessories. She always does a better job on the red carpet than her sister.

8. Hannah December 8, 2010 at 17:52 #

The dress is too overhwelming on her, but I lvoe the shoes (much more than her previous shoe choices). I personally think she would suit other brands better than Valentino, because Valentino dresses are childish (not meant in a rude way), as opposed ot youthful and delicate, like the beautiful Elle. I am hoping for an Elie saab or Marchesa!

9. Linda December 9, 2010 at 00:06 #

The dress is really nice, but it works better on the older and taller model. The hair ornament throws it off somewhat for me.

10. mochababe73 December 9, 2010 at 02:22 #

I think that the dress is too mature and sophisticated for her. It’s too big as well and makes her look chunky.

11. zoe December 9, 2010 at 03:06 #

elle fanning looks so great. i can’t tell you how much i want this dress, or her shoes. the dress is so classic, cute, and young. it is absolutely perfect.

12. pipsqueak December 9, 2010 at 03:48 #

Ok … Fanning sisters, enough with Valentino! You’re starting to bore me. Everyone looks like an anthropomorphic cupcake in a Valentino dress. Valentino is for adult women who want to act/look like teenage girls. Surely there are other feminine, adorable labels you can wear. Especially for Elle, I expect more.

13. gossip_bangkok December 9, 2010 at 07:58 #

Cute!

14. Alina December 9, 2010 at 14:52 #

For me,this is BDOTW worthy. :D

• Leila December 10, 2010 at 03:04 #

agree.. totally BDOTW

15. Emi December 9, 2010 at 15:50 #

What a cute look! The dress is so graceful, maybe the bow is too big, the shoes are lovely and she looks great. This look is so right for her age.

16. D December 9, 2010 at 16:46 #