Yasmin Le Bon In Christopher Kane – 2010 British Fashion Awards

Most Disappointing Award
I love Yasmin Le Bon and I love Christopher Kane, but it pains me to admit this recently collaboration isn’t really setting my world on fire.

At the 2010 British Fashion Awards in London tonight, Yasmin wore her second Christopher Kane Spring 2011 look within 2 weeks and my issue with the first remains the same for this look – it makes her appear boxy.

Yasmin is a supermodel and we all how time standstill for these rare beautiful creatures, so she should be able to wear anything and make me go weak at the knees.

Sadly yet again I’m wishing she’d picked something else in the collection that would have given her a more shape and a defined waist.

Nude suede pumps and a gold clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Daisy Lowe In Elie Saab - 2010 British Fashion Awards

Daisy Lowe In Elie Saab – 2010 British Fashion Awards

Alexa Chung In Chanel - 2010 British Fashion Awards

Alexa Chung In Chanel – 2010 British Fashion Awards

15 Responses to Yasmin Le Bon In Christopher Kane – 2010 British Fashion Awards

1. mol December 8, 2010 at 00:12 #

I love the dresses she has worn, but you are right – they give her an unfortunate shape, and for me, the shoes she wears here are horrible as well.

2. mm December 8, 2010 at 01:18 #

She looks manly

3. Alicat December 8, 2010 at 01:19 #

The dress has the same effect on the model although she is much thinner. You would think the styling of the detailing on the bodice, extending to go in at the waist and then flaring onto the hip, would give the illusion of more shape, but somehow it doesn’t come off.

4. karen December 8, 2010 at 01:33 #

I don’t like this Kane look or her other Kane look. She should stay away from Christopher Kane as it is just looks horrible on her.

5. msd December 8, 2010 at 08:57 #

I like the print and I like the detailing, but something is off about the cut. It’s a really bad advertisement for a dress when it makes someone so beautiful look so dumpy.

6. elle December 8, 2010 at 11:43 #

She looks like a dude.

7. mikeijames December 8, 2010 at 13:32 #

i love the dress, but were these awards held in the west indies somewhere? it just seems a bit scanty for freezing temperatures. besides, a shrug would’ve softened those eighties’ power shoulders.

8. Marvel December 8, 2010 at 13:35 #

An ugly dress both on/off the runway

9. paula December 8, 2010 at 13:36 #

By pure chance, I was at the Savoy last night to meet a friend who was staying there. We didnt recognize Yasmine Le Bond. She did not look as great as usual. I recognize the dress but not her.

• paula December 8, 2010 at 13:37 #

I Meant to add that she did look good for a mear mortal but not as great as she should.

10. dee December 8, 2010 at 15:10 #

Poor choice. The dress is not flattering at all.

11. Ethne Blist December 8, 2010 at 15:40 #

I actually like this. She actually works Christopher Kane well. I don’t mind her shape. I like the fur and pumps. This is a cool look for me!

12. JJovana3 December 8, 2010 at 15:46 #

This was Christopher Kane’s weakest collection that ive seen. Clothes looked unflattering and boxy on models and off runway alike.

I mean look at her…she looks like a linebacker.

13. Jo December 8, 2010 at 18:07 #

It doesn’t look good on her AT ALL. And if it looks bad on a supermodel just imagine how terrible it would be on a slightly more regular person! Bad on the runway model, bad on le Bon, bad, bad, bad. Also, on a separate note, it is December, not sure anyone needs to be that spray-tanned!

14. Hannah December 8, 2010 at 18:15 #

She has a very athletic figure, and these dresses emphasise that. I love the dress, I would feel more comfortable if i didnt know it was probably sub zero though. On Yasmin this looks like a coverup beach dress to me.