X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Dannii Minogue In Jasper Conran

On Sunday night Dannii Minogue continued her flawless run on the X Factor.

Her style is the only thing that keeps me watching the show as the show appears to be fixed and the contestants are so very dull.

Dannii looked like a Hollywood icon taking the stage wearing a Jasper Conran Fall 2009 strapless dress.

I love that she didn’t mute the lace dress by lining it.

As we’ve come to appreciate every week she glows and outshines her fellow younger judge.

Christian Louboutin heels and Annoushka jewels completed her look.

Two more looks go.

Credit: NYmag.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

theOutnet.com Up To 80% Balmain Sale

theOutnet.com Up To 80% Balmain Sale

X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad

X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad

16 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Dannii Minogue In Jasper Conran

1. Tana December 7, 2010 at 11:35 #

Fashion critic, I agree with you this years X factor bunch are a bit dull and the show is definetly fixed.

But about this dress.. I liked it when Danii first walked out in it (as much as I could see it, with all the flashing lights they have to put on!), but now the more I look at it the more I feel the length is akward.

2. J December 7, 2010 at 11:47 #

Thanks You so much for uploading. Dannii is the X Factor Style Queen LOVE HER <3 and your site is my addiction :D

J x

• Fashion Critic December 7, 2010 at 12:03 #

thanks J x

3. Marvel December 7, 2010 at 12:56 #

I like the lace hem but not the bust. To lingerie for my liking.

4. Victor December 7, 2010 at 13:26 #

Wow, she looks fantastic! Love the dress!

5. Lisa December 7, 2010 at 14:18 #

I HATE to disagree with you FC. But i think she has muted the dress. On the runway, the lining is clearly bodice-like, whereas on Dannii it is a full skirt. If she had taken it straight off the runway, I would have put it up for BDOTW. but as it is, it’s simply ok.

6. dee December 7, 2010 at 15:08 #

I love Dannii’s style. Onca again she looks fabulous.

7. Ethne Blist December 7, 2010 at 16:37 #

I think this look is perfect, and also perfect on Dannii but I don’t like her wearing black. I would have fainted if Angelina Jolie wore this dress. Black has come to work for her, not Dannii.

8. nicole December 7, 2010 at 16:42 #

i hope she finishes strong!! cant wait to see her finale picks. haha more excited about fashion than singing i think.

9. LemonPi December 7, 2010 at 20:32 #

Double whammy Dannii – classy and sexy. Her waist looks miniscle in this dress and she is glowing.

10. Hannah December 7, 2010 at 22:25 #

The show itself is horrendous. So borign and so fixed. I want matt to win though, jsut for Danii. I only watch the begginign now, for that fact alone. Yet again, it looked better on the TV, but is a stunnign dress none ht eless. It was so delicate and it just felt much more special than Cheryls, IMO. I hoenstly was breathless, which is pretty rare especialyl froma black dress. If she had lined the dress I maybe would have cried. Thankyou for uploading this FC, I have been dying to know who made such a beautiful garment!

11. karen December 7, 2010 at 23:04 #

Wow Dannii looks fabulous. Love this dress on her.

12. mochababe73 December 8, 2010 at 01:21 #

I like it better on the model. I find that it doesn’t flatter her figure because of the modifications of whatever is under the skirt.

13. Kaz December 8, 2010 at 11:44 #

Wow – just wow. I love it. Has a very Dita feel which is no bad thing!

The thing I love about Dannii on the X Factor this season is that she seems to have a very clear idea about her style and what looks good on her. Cheryl’s style has been a bit all over the place – although there have been a few hits amongst the misses!

• Alina December 8, 2010 at 14:20 #

I agree!

She looks stunning here.So classy!

14. Paulidoodles December 8, 2010 at 15:10 #

U are making a fool out of your self danni