Victoria Beckham In Giambattista Valli – LAX Airport

Victoria Beckham was spotted at LAX Airport enroute to London this weekend.

She looked effortlessly chic wearing a Giambattista Valli Fall 2010 black cocoon coat.

My co-founder of ‘We Hate Tights Ltd’ has finally relented to the coolish temperatures as added tights to her look.

Victoria Beckham sunglasses and YSL pumps completed her look.

This is very surprising as Victoria usually goes bare legged, even in sub-zero temperatures and I don’t think it that cold in LA.

Victoria was headed to London as she’s been nominated at the 2010 British Fashion Awards which takes place tonight.

She’s up for Designer Brand of the Year award, alongside fashion heavyweights including Mulberry, Burberry and Pringle. My money is on her winning it.

What will she wear?

Her own label of course. I would love her to wear something from her Fall 2010 collection, but it’s been pretty exhausted so I would like to see her wearing anyone of the looks below from her Spring 2011 collection.

Credit: Style.com & Rex

Kristen Bell In Azzaro - "Burlesque" Tokyo Premiere

Kristen Bell In Azzaro – “Burlesque” Tokyo Premiere

In Rachel Weisz Closet - Jason Wu Violet Daffodil Print Dress

In Rachel Weisz Closet – Jason Wu Violet Daffodil Print Dress

22 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Giambattista Valli – LAX Airport

1. ruth December 7, 2010 at 15:04 #

if she wore the pink one, i think i’d flip out. in a very good way. which one do you want to see her in most?

• Fashion Critic December 7, 2010 at 15:09 #

I like the yellow, but she wore a yellow look from her collection the last time she was in London, so the silver, but more fitted.

• Tania December 7, 2010 at 18:42 #

I would love to see her in the yellow too!

2. Jenna December 7, 2010 at 15:14 #

My money is on her winning it as well. She’s had so much success with her fashion range and I could definitely see her winning this award deservingly!

As for what she is going to wear, I would kill to see her in the long rose colored dress! Something other than her staple black… please!

• Fashion Critic December 7, 2010 at 15:24 #

I agree, last year she wore black so some colour is needed this time around

3. Dorian Gray December 7, 2010 at 15:19 #

I think tominght she will wear something from her SS collection. However she tweeted “Today I’m wearing my favorite winter coat by Giambattista Valli.x vb x” two days ago so maybe she will wear it again (such as her Marc Jacobs white coat).

4. Sophia December 7, 2010 at 15:32 #

I really like it, it’s an amazing look for her. I love the sunglasses by the way.

5. mol December 7, 2010 at 15:43 #

I think the pale pink/rose dress would look wonderful with her coloring, love the Giambattista Valli coat on her and I hear that London is very cold right now, so perhaps without the tights, she would risk looking foolish (for sidewalk style….)

6. Vidhya December 7, 2010 at 16:22 #

*evil grin* so waiting to see her try to work one of those spring looks… she has to prove that the yellow one last time wasnt a fluke. :)

7. klara December 7, 2010 at 16:41 #

and she would deserve to win imo!!!! *fingerscrossed*
    hmm maybe she will do the “donatella” ;) and wear a custom made dress… like the one demi moore wear, which wasnt presented on the runway, and it looked so beautiful….

• Fashion Critic December 7, 2010 at 16:53 #

I hope she wears something custom that would be amazing

8. kimi December 7, 2010 at 18:14 #

I would really love for her to wear the pink one. or something more refreshing then black.

And, I don’t know when this was taken or what time but if it was morning I can see why she’s wearing tights. Its been pretty cold here in LA or Southern California. So I can see why she’s wearing it. But if this was towards the afternoon then I don’t know. Haha, but she’s adorable and cute.

9. Matt December 7, 2010 at 19:03 #

I love how this woman commands everything and anything around her by just walking. Just looking at the images, I feel I should move to the side so she can walk in.

10. Dinesh December 7, 2010 at 20:32 #

If i am not wrong Blake Lively wears the same colour coat as the model on the upcoming episode of Gossip Girl which airs next January. :)

11. nat December 7, 2010 at 20:44 #

Polish singer Doda wore this coat two months ago. http://lula.pl/lula/1,97804,8781526,Ktora_lepiej__Victoria_czy_Doda_.html
    What do you guys think about this look? She completed it with Birkin Bag. Check it out, FC. ;)

12. Lee Ann December 7, 2010 at 20:46 #

If she won I would question the term. She is a brand ,her clothes are not . Burberry and the others are proper brands. She has not yet reached that stage. Anyone who thinks that needs to go to Harrods or Selfridges and then go to bond street and see where the real brands live.

13. Hannah December 7, 2010 at 22:15 #

She is wearing tights! I actually was beggining to believe she was made of steel or something before I saw this. My personal favourite is the nudish pink dress, with (pref. blue) jewells, maybe (if done correctly due to the high neckline) a statement blue necklace. I also love the yellow and the silver. I hope to god she wears different makeup, but not her usual. I really would possibly die if she went full on glam, not usual Victoria Beckham glam.

14. Marvel December 7, 2010 at 23:29 #

How fugly is that coat?

I would be surprised to see if she can make her spring 2011 collection look good.

15. Linda December 8, 2010 at 00:05 #

Am I remembering wrong or was her last collection not recieved all that well?
    I’m not a big fan of her collections as they all look the same to me. I do like this coat, though.

• Fashion Critic December 8, 2010 at 00:15 #

The fashion press seemed to like it, but us average Joe’s didn’t

16. mochababe73 December 8, 2010 at 00:46 #

The coat is not my style, but I still find it stunning. Victoria is one of very few that can pull this off without looking foolish. Or a fashion victim.

17. Jo December 8, 2010 at 18:40 #

In fairness I think that coat would look rather silly with bare legs (given arms are bare too) – in this instance I think the tights improve the overall look.

As a total aside though a friend bought a stunning Valli recently. Looked amazing BUT every time she needed the loo she had to take her husband to basically take the whole thing off and re-zip it afterwards for her. Not ideal…