Olivia Wilde In Giorgio Armani – “Tron: Legacy” London Premiere

It’s freezing in London so I will not even mention the fact that Olivia Wilde wore tights on the red carpet for “The Tron: Legacy” London Premiere.

If I was her I would’ve walked the red carpet in my duvet it was that cold.

The brunette actress wore a Giorgio Armani Fall 2010 dress with a multi-coloured sequined pattern and a sleeve with a puffy shoulder.

As usual Olivia’s her hair and make-up was totally flawless as she dazzled in Tiffany tanzanite and diamond jewelry.

Black Stella McCartney pumps completed her look.

At the Tokyo Premiere last week she opted for a menswear-inspired look wearing a Stella McCartney suit which she paired with a crispy white shirt.

Olivia didn’t make her look to androgynous as he added swept her hair to one-side and added silver Brian Atwood pumps.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emma Stone In Roksanda Ilincic – “Trevor Live”

Emma Stone In Roksanda Ilincic – “Trevor Live”

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace - "The Tourist" New York Premiere

Angelina Jolie In Atelier Versace – “The Tourist” New York Premiere

24 Responses to Olivia Wilde In Giorgio Armani – “Tron: Legacy” London Premiere

1. Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 21:35 #

I am in LOVE with her second look. I am sick of androgynous looks. Leave that to the Olsens and Tilda Swinton. I love that she kept it feminine with her hair, attitude and silver pumps. FC what do you think about the fit?

• Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 21:39 #

Oh, and even though it is bitter cold, I hate the tights. NO TIGHTS. Sorry Olivia, but NO tights with Giorgio Armani!

• Fashion Critic December 6, 2010 at 21:59 #

the pants maybe at tad too long now I’ve had a second look

2. Methedrine December 6, 2010 at 21:44 #

She looks pretty on both but I love her in the suit!

3. HM December 6, 2010 at 21:49 #

Totally agree with you FC! It’s freezing here in Sheffield. Btw Olivia looks amazing and very weather-appropriate! LOL.

4. dee December 6, 2010 at 21:54 #

She looks awesome. I love the suit.

5. Ev December 6, 2010 at 22:09 #

If you are wearing one-sleeved dress, surely you can do without tights. They completely ruined for me what could’ve been an amazing look.
    Her suit is ok, though I wish her pants weren’t so loose. They made her look bigger than she is.

6. Hannah December 6, 2010 at 22:11 #

I quite like the armani, btu I love the suit. The suit may not be perfectly fitted, but for some reason I like it like that. The hair is gorgeous.

7. Hisadora December 6, 2010 at 22:12 #

Not that I didn’t like the tights with her dress, but isn’t it better than if she had appeared there with jeans and a faux fur coat? She looks GORGEOUS.

8. mochababe73 December 6, 2010 at 22:30 #

I don’t like the men’s style suits on women. We have seen like five this week. I was over it before I started.
    I don’t like one sleeved dresses either. I like the print on this one, but I am not sold on the tights. But, I live in TX. It was 80 this past weekend so tights are not apart of my wardrobe.

9. Marvel December 6, 2010 at 22:59 #

I like the Armani and I can accept the tights. I kind of expected to be her to be more WOW! on this promotional tour. I hope she does

10. Luiza December 7, 2010 at 00:25 #

the second look is fantastic, LOVE LOVE LOVE

11. tweed December 7, 2010 at 00:26 #

not liking these, but i do like the stella look a bit more than the armani. that being said, i would have worn stella to the london event, and armani to tokyo (so those tights can go too).

12. april December 7, 2010 at 01:10 #

It’s Fall… tights are normal for this season….I simply adore this look obviously with tights!She’s so elegant! Instead i don’t like the second look…too anrdogin for me1

13. mol December 7, 2010 at 02:58 #

She looks adorable in her Stella McCartney suit…

14. karen December 7, 2010 at 07:56 #

Olivia looks bad in both looks IMO. I’m used to her looking great so these two looks fail miserably. Those tights are hideous.

15. Ayesha December 7, 2010 at 10:15 #

nice looks,i really wanted to see more of armani f/w 2010-11 on the red carpet!

16. klara December 7, 2010 at 10:53 #

i agree that the pants are too long, they could have been also in the hip area more fitted….
    but the armanidress is soooooooo to-die-for! hair & amkeup fit perfectly :) and i can forgive her the tights :D

17. molly December 7, 2010 at 11:07 #

I love that the Armani print kind of plays with the visual themes of the Tron movies – To me, that gives it some lightness and fun that compensates for the really heavy tights.

18. Helen December 7, 2010 at 11:09 #

I think when the temperature reaches minus figures tights are allowed!

19. gossip_bangkok December 7, 2010 at 12:28 #

I love both look. Damn, I wish I was in Tokyo last week! I think it was a tad chilly in Tokyo last week (as I live in Kyushuu Island). I love Stella’s suit. It’s very chic!

20. T. December 7, 2010 at 15:28 #

Without the tights it would look much and much better. LOVE the last look!

21. Carolina December 7, 2010 at 23:20 #

Olivia looks beautiful as always.

22. Sara Johnson December 8, 2010 at 00:19 #

I feel like that dress could have been worn better with no tights and a pair of heels with a platform!