Jessica Alba In Valentino & Miu Miu

Jessica Alba presented alongside Justin Long at the Trevor Live event at the Hollywood Palladium on Sunday in LA.

The beautiful actress wore a two-tone lace look from the Valentino Spring 2011 collection.

Her dress doesn’t lose its appeal off the runway like it did on Kirsten Dunst who wore a similar dress from the same collection.

Jessica wore red lippie which matched her red nails and sported a sleek updo.

On Friday Jessica made a quick pit stop in London…

…where she was on hand to be the face of Miu Miu at their London store opening on Friday.

She wore a modified dress from the Miu Miu Spring 2011 collection which has the same pleated detail as a dress which appeared on the runway.

I really didn’t like anything from this collection, but I don’t hate Jessica’s look.

I like the mix of acid yellow and nude. It’s an interesting combination.

Her sequined nude bodice is complemented with nude Miu Miu sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ali Larter In Christian Siriano, Stella McCartney & Pamella Roland - 'Legends' Promo Tour

Ali Larter In Christian Siriano, Stella McCartney & Pamella Roland – ‘Legends’ Promo Tour

Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad - "Trevor Live"

Anna Kendrick In Zuhair Murad – “Trevor Live”

10 Responses to Jessica Alba In Valentino & Miu Miu

1. Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 15:34 #

Both looks worth for Jessica and me. I was not wowed by wither look, but she looks tidy in the first Valentino look, and cool and relaxed in her second look.

2. Alina December 6, 2010 at 15:42 #

I love her Valentino look. She looks so elegant. The best I’ve seen her in a long time…actually,I think the last look I liked from her was also a Valentino…that red stunning dress!

3. Sophia December 6, 2010 at 15:53 #

Jessica looked super chic in that Valentino dress! I love that she wore red lipstick, it makes the look very sophisticated. The earrings and the hairdo are fabulous, too.
    Even though I prefer the Valentino look I think that she looked absolutely cute in that Miu Miu dress. I’ve always been a big fan of her style but I’m totally in love with what she wears lately.

4. mol December 6, 2010 at 15:56 #

I too like the mix of acid yellow and nude in Jessica’s modified Miu Miu, that’s my favorite, but I like her Valentino as well.

5. dee December 6, 2010 at 16:44 #

I like the Valentino look. The other one not so much. The empire waist and neon yellow do not flatter her.

6. D December 6, 2010 at 17:43 #

valentino looks seems to be missing something… not quite knowing what. ages her a little too, but still nice =)

7. Mario December 6, 2010 at 21:02 #

Jao. Honestly I think the Miu Miu dress looks much better on the runway than on her.

8. Mina December 6, 2010 at 22:28 #

The Valentino looks better on the runway. Both these looks aren’t great on Alba.

9. mochababe73 December 6, 2010 at 23:01 #

I don’t like the modifications on the Valentino dress. But I understand why she did it. Jessica doesn’t have enough oomph to wear that bold color all over.
    I love the first dress. She looks cute.

10. Marvel December 6, 2010 at 23:05 #