Eva Mendes In Christian Dior & Oscar de la Renta – 2010 Marrakech Film Festival

Eva Mendes attended the “Un Balcon Sur La Mer” Premiere during the 2010 Marrakech Film Festival in Morocco this weekend.

She looked gorgeous wearing a golden lemony Christian Dior one shouldered silk gown with delicate embroidered details.

This dress instantly reminded me of the Christian Dior Resort 2008 gown which Kate Hudson wore to the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall 2008 presentation in Paris.

The actress accessorized her look with gold earrings and an amber coloured ring.

At the opening ceremony for this festival Eva looked equally stunning wearing a lilac Christian Dior halter gown.

The breath-taking gown with silver embroidery was paired with silver Casadei peep-toes.

On this occasion she swept her hair off her shoulders and accessorized with a large statement ring.

Eva dialed down her sexy look for a very pretty look at the official photocall for the 2010 Marrakech Film Festival.

She wore an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011 dress.

The white silk voile and lace embroidered dress was accented with a black ribbon which I wish she tied to be shorter like it appeared on the runway, as it’s looks more elegant.

Nude pumps completed her 3rd look of this film festival.

The lemon Dior is my favourite look.

Which is your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Carey Mulligan In Prabal Gurung - 2010 British Independent Film Awards

Carey Mulligan In Prabal Gurung – 2010 British Independent Film Awards

Anne Hathaway In Oscar de la Renta & Christopher Kane -  "Love and Other Drugs" Sydney Promotional Tour

Anne Hathaway In Oscar de la Renta & Christopher Kane – “Love and Other Drugs” Sydney Promotional Tour

29 Responses to Eva Mendes In Christian Dior & Oscar de la Renta – 2010 Marrakech Film Festival

1. Rachel December 6, 2010 at 13:55 #

The lemon Dior is my favorite to! So beautifull and with that exotic sexy vibe… I think it’s BDOTW contender, no?

2. Lee Ann December 6, 2010 at 13:58 #

Finally Dior looking good on the runway-ironically I think either look would have also suited Marion, bad hair and make up withstanding. I prefer the lilac only because I love lilac and I think she benefits from the gathering at the waist .

3. Kiran December 6, 2010 at 14:07 #

Eva always wears stellar gowns and her accesories are on most occasions perfection too. The thing that throws me off from completely loving her is her hair. Whether it’s casual outfits she wears to luncheons or she’s wearing Atelier Versace, the hair always feels a bit blah and ‘samey’ too me. A chic ponytail or beehive bun (like she had when she wore the white Dior with the tuoqouise necklace) would be very welcome.

• artemis December 6, 2010 at 17:21 #

Agreed, but I have to say that I like that Eva always shows off her natural beauty…At first sight I loved the yellow Dior gown but then I saw that it doesn’t fit well ,so I chose the levander dress!BDOTW contender please!

4. meimei December 6, 2010 at 14:10 #

She looks sooo amazing in all three dresses….As much as I love her in the lemon dior, I was instantly drawn to the lilac dior. I think she’s a well deserved BDOTW contender for both of the dior looks, no?

5. Ayesha December 6, 2010 at 14:19 #

my fav is the lilac one,BDOTW for me,the other 2 looks are great too.

6. Marvel December 6, 2010 at 15:06 #

All are great looks for Eva. Loving the Lemon one though

7. JJovana3 December 6, 2010 at 15:19 #

Im not loving that yellow Dior on her. It gave her tummy and wider-than-they-actually-are hips. Something is just not working. Lilac one is ok. Nothing spectactular. But I do love the ODLR white lace dress. She looks amazing in it. Usually, his stuff tends to be a bit WASPY, but she made it sexy and gorgeous. Eva is seriously one of the most beautiful girls.

8. Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 15:36 #

All fabulousness. Head to toe. The Christian Dior and Oscar de la Renta have to be BDOTW nominated.

• Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 15:36 #

The lavender gown Oscar de la Renta gown I meant, is BDOTW worthy.

9. Leo December 6, 2010 at 15:38 #

Wow, she looks amazing in the lemon dress, the whole look is just pefection. BDOTW for sure, and it’s only monday. :D

• KateS December 7, 2010 at 01:54 #

I second that motion.

10. Anissa December 6, 2010 at 15:50 #

I want to love the lemon look but I can’t figure out what’s going on w/ her chest. It’s a weird and drapey there…maybe it’s just a lack of a good bra.
    Anyhow I love the lilac dress for both the color and the cut.

11. Alina December 6, 2010 at 15:51 #

I might be the only one but I love her in the white ODLR. PERFECT!

12. Hisadora December 6, 2010 at 16:35 #

I can’t choose! Seriously, she looks absolutely fabulous in all these outfits.

13. dee December 6, 2010 at 16:46 #

The only look I don’t like is the yellow gown. The fit seems off.

14. Hannah December 6, 2010 at 17:43 #

Lemon dior aswell. She really looks beautiful, but I don’t think the lilac gown suits her, it seems a little awkward, and I am relieved that she saved the ODLR from JEssica Biel’s grasps. I do, however, think a (better) bra wouldn’t go amiss with the first two looks in particular. Also, her hari and makeup is begining to fall under the rachel bilson same-same thing, so that is a bit of a letdown.

15. D December 6, 2010 at 17:45 #

love the lilac CD gown <3

16. lily December 6, 2010 at 17:56 #

I love the cut of the lemon dior for her but the lilac color looks super amazing with her skin.. so i have to go with lilac one.. ^^

17. kimi December 6, 2010 at 19:47 #

Eva has been hitting it every time! I love it! So hard to choose which one is my favorite, but I hope Eva continues her A style.

18. Jones19 December 6, 2010 at 20:52 #

Wow hard choice but I have to go for the lemon Dior. She looks fantastic!

19. Silvana Stredel December 6, 2010 at 21:19 #

OMG i thought the exact same thing when I saw Eva in the Dior gown “this reminds me sooooo much of the dress Kate Hudson wore to that Dior Presentation in Paris or Versailles back in 08″

as for the other 2 dresses… i didnt like the Oscar De La Renta dress so much as it makes her look a little bit mumsy..
    she looks radiant in the lilac one that I’ll say…
    so the lilac one wins for me

20. Vicky December 6, 2010 at 22:04 #

Beautiful dress for a beautiful woman. Such elegance. Candid pics. The other 2 dresses AMAZING. She’s so graceful, she looks like a princess.

21. Mina December 6, 2010 at 22:23 #

Lemon Dior.

22. mochababe73 December 6, 2010 at 23:11 #

I like the lace Oscar. She looks pretty and fresh. I am not a fan of nude pumps, but I think that they work in this case.
    I don’t like the fit on the yellow Christian Dior. It looks too big.
    I like the lavender dress. It’s pretty, but I am not wowed by it.

23. Victor December 7, 2010 at 01:53 #

The Lemon Dior, for suuuuure! BTOTW worthy!

24. karen December 7, 2010 at 08:10 #

Eva looks great in all 3 looks. I love the yellow dior dress best. However, the lilac hugs her curves better. Eva always look fabulous. I know a lot don’t agree with me but I think Rachel Zoe dresses Eva better than Anne Hathaway.

25. Emi December 7, 2010 at 08:34 #

My favorite is the lemon Dior, but I’m not sure about the fit.

26. _danny (aka the modman) December 8, 2010 at 16:00 #

The lemon Dior vs. ODLR Spring.. decisions decisions! I think the background of the ODLR seals the deal.