Emma Stone In Roksanda Ilincic – “Trevor Live”

I like Emma Stone. So much so that I suffered through the painfully bad “Easy A”.

Her red carpet style is usually on point, but at the Trevor Live charitable in LA this weekend I wasn’t blown away.

Firstly I adore her as a red head, so the Lindsay Lohan blonde ‘do is not working for me.

She’s sporting lighter locks for her role as Gwen Stacy in the new ‘Spider-Man’ movie. I’m praying the movie wraps pretty soon.

I’m also not loving this Roksanda Ilicinic Resort 2010 dress.

Something about it scream Project Runway and the skirt looks like an adult diaper.

She attempted to save the look by wearing green Brian Atwood heels, but by that time it was too little too late.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011 Live

Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2011 Live

Olivia Wilde In Giorgio Armani – “Tron: Legacy” London Premiere

Olivia Wilde In Giorgio Armani – “Tron: Legacy” London Premiere

25 Responses to Emma Stone In Roksanda Ilincic – “Trevor Live”

1. Lee Ann December 6, 2010 at 20:39 #

That is one ugly dress especially with the modifications that she added: the straps the belt the fit. Awful.

• klara December 7, 2010 at 10:54 #

yeah, exactly what i was thinking :)

2. Hannah December 6, 2010 at 20:40 #

I didn’t recognise her. The hair is tragic – no word of a lie. I find it so undignified when people go blonde for the sake of it, because it is hollywood, and it looks awful. The dress does look very handcrafted, especially where you can see the joins because the belt is too high. A million miles away from her previosu appearances (especially in pucci). Weldone for sitting through ‘Easy A’, was it really bad, what would you liken it to in the horrific movie department?

3. hya December 6, 2010 at 20:41 #

Apparently she’s a natural blonde and not a redhead unlike Lohan.

• Fashion Critic December 6, 2010 at 21:15 #

Really? That’s interesting

• currygirl December 7, 2010 at 00:05 #

Yes, I read an interview with her where she said she’s a natural blond and it felt weird to look in the mirror again and see her old self! I prefer her as a redhead but I’m a creature of habit. :) Maybe this will grow on me. I love her beautiful big eyes and throaty voice!

4. Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 20:47 #

Roksanda Ilicinic is a lovely designer (one of my favorites) but I think the dress just isn’t a good dress to being with. It is an awkward dress, and there wasn’t much Emma could do to save it.

5. Moxie December 6, 2010 at 20:57 #

They make much nicer stuff than that on Project Runway! LOL. Well, some of them do. Agree about the diaper.

6. leele December 6, 2010 at 21:04 #

ema has this natural grace and still has sth funny and sassy in her.i love her atitude,and i loved Easy A,so as the critics and many awards that the movie has nominations for…..i really don’t agree with you on this.

7. sevenstories December 6, 2010 at 21:09 #

Oh my goodness, I LOVED Easy A – I thought it was funny and clever and Emma Stone was BRILLIANT in it. Ah well, I shall add Easy A to jumpsuits as things we will have to agree to disagree on!

8. JJovana3 December 6, 2010 at 21:22 #

Why did she do that to herself? Why does she wanna look like every other Hollywood starlet? I dont like this one bit, and that dress is a poor choice too. She looks like Lindsay.

9. luiza December 6, 2010 at 21:39 #

i looove this new hair color. i love her

10. dee December 6, 2010 at 21:57 #

I can excuse the hair since it’s for a role but I actually kinda like this dress. I don’t think it’s that bad.

11. Ev December 6, 2010 at 22:13 #

The dress is bad, the hair is bad. She is a natural blonde, but this out of the bottle color is just wrong for her. And even green pumps can’t save this disaster.

BTW, I thought Easy A was hilarious, cant wait to see her in new Spider-Man.

12. mochababe73 December 6, 2010 at 22:35 #

The modifications on the dress were not needed. She should have worn the dress as his.
    The garment was already ugly, and the changes didn’t make it any better.

13. Marvel December 6, 2010 at 23:00 #

I know its for a movie but I really dont like this colour on her.

Is Easy A really that bad. It looks kinda good?

14. molly December 6, 2010 at 23:35 #

I like the dress, but that straps and the belt ruined it. And not to mention the hair. Its her natural color, but with the bangs and the too dark eyebrows, its a mess. And is it just me, or does this blonde color look like a wig? It almost has shades of yellow in it…

15. k December 7, 2010 at 00:57 #

One more vote for loving Easy A. Maybe it’s generational. I saw it as a very fun tribute to some of the very classic 1980′s teen flicks.

However, the dress is tragic. And natural or not, that shade of blonde does not suit her.

16. Rita December 7, 2010 at 02:19 #

hate the colors and the straps but her new hair is something that I hate the most! I don’t even recognize her anymore and she looks like Lindsay Lohan wannabe

17. faina December 7, 2010 at 05:22 #

Blonde is her natural color.

18. D December 7, 2010 at 10:04 #

i like the dress on the model x

19. gossip_bangkok December 7, 2010 at 12:29 #

I miss her red hair.. I thought the dress looked better on the model, but I do love her shoes though.

20. Sheryl December 7, 2010 at 16:31 #

NOOOOO i loved her with red hair. she looks cuter and more special, standing out from the other actresses.. :(

21. Francesca December 17, 2010 at 19:56 #

I was hoping this was a wig. :(

22. Sara March 7, 2011 at 14:47 #

I love Emma Stone! and Easy A was amazing!!! best teen film i have seen in years but have to agree the outfit is horrid!!