Anne Hathaway is currently in Sydney, Australia promoting her latest film “Love and Other Drugs” with her co-star Jake Gyllenhaal.

She looked beautiful wearing an Oscar de la Renta Spring 2011 dress.

The gold sequined dress dazzles on the red carpet.

She didn’t over accessorize the look, she just sported a beehive with a few pieces framing her face and silver Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ sandals.

Earlier that same day Anne attended the photocall…

…at the Sydney Theatre Company wearing a Christopher Kane Resort 2011 dress.

I loved the navy toned galaxy printed silk mini dress which has a delicate chiffon overlay.

I prefer the dramatic explosion print on the model version of Anne’s dress, but do love this look on Anne.

It’s refreshing from the princesses looks she give us, but without trying too hard to be hip.

Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps complete her look.

It looks like Anne has darken her hair from her last red carpet appearance which I’m very happy about.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Eva Mendes In Christian Dior & Oscar de la Renta - 2010 Marrakech Film Festival

Eva Mendes In Christian Dior & Oscar de la Renta – 2010 Marrakech Film Festival

Jessica Alba In Valentino & Miu Miu

Jessica Alba In Valentino & Miu Miu

18 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Oscar de la Renta & Christopher Kane – “Love and Other Drugs” Sydney Promotional Tour

1. Marvel December 6, 2010 at 15:04 #

Both looks are great but if Im nit picking, I would say that she could have paid more attention to her hair, especially in Oscar de la Renta.

2. Shawna December 6, 2010 at 15:10 #

Those silver sandals with the Oscar de la Renta dress are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen!

• KateS December 7, 2010 at 01:46 #

Agreed, they’re astonishingly bad.

3. JJovana3 December 6, 2010 at 15:16 #

In the first photo, her hair looks gross and unwashed. Completely distracted me from the dress, and overall look. I agree with Shawnaa too! Those shoes are quite hideous.

On the positive note, I do love that Christopher Kane dress on her. She looks very chic.

• KateS December 7, 2010 at 01:47 #

lol @ unwashed hair – celebs never look great at Sydney premiers, I think it’s the jetlag that makes them look so generally ratty. They both look tired.

4. Lee Ann December 6, 2010 at 15:28 #

The first outfit makes her look like she just came from the beach. Prefer the Christopher Kane.

5. Ethne Blist December 6, 2010 at 15:33 #

I love Oscar de la Renta on Anne. But the Christopher Kane look didn’t work her me. It seemed to try-hard. Plus I am sick of Brian Atwoods.

6. Alina December 6, 2010 at 15:46 #

I don’t like the looks.

I hope this tour won’t be a let down.

7. Hisadora December 6, 2010 at 16:25 #

Absolutely beautiful. I loved her two outfits. :)

8. dee December 6, 2010 at 16:51 #

I wish her hair wasn’t so limp other than that she looks nice.

9. D December 6, 2010 at 17:44 #

oscar dress doesnt fit properly around the waist…. and hair not so nice =( but the send look is so chic

10. Hannah December 6, 2010 at 17:47 #

I am glad she darkened her hair too, but I don’t like these dresses on Anne, they seem veyr unflattering, especially the gold, it seems really badly fitting. I also think some hair and makeup polishing would be nice. I am slightly dissappointed too, because a straight ponytail and better shoes and she would have blown me away in the christopher kane.

11. mochababe73 December 6, 2010 at 23:07 #

Maybe it’s the pose, but the Oscar dress looks a little shapeless. I love the dress, but it doesn’t appear to fit.
    The Christopher Kane line was one of my favorite from resort. I love those prints.

12. pipsqueak December 7, 2010 at 00:10 #

I definitely love the 2nd look – hip, young and a bit whimsical (the print). The 1st look was so resort and like an expensive wife. I don’t know … perhaps I just don’t like the relaxed shape + 3/4 sleeves. (Side comment – Love and Other Drugs sucks, exactly as corny as the trailer.)

13. OST December 7, 2010 at 00:19 #

I’m not to crazy about this look. It is a little frumpy for her.

14. Ariel December 7, 2010 at 03:07 #

I expect more from Anne. Not her best.

15. karen December 7, 2010 at 08:05 #

Anne is way overrated. I don’t like either looks from her. She did look good in Valentino last week.

16. Valeria December 7, 2010 at 13:18 #

Oscar de la Renta ages her, she looks like a housewife in shapeless couture she overpaid for, totally agree about the hair, it’s not “framing the face”, it’s like she’s been marathon-running with a bun. Second dress not flatters her, either, and I hate ALL sheer yokes