X Factor: Saturday Week 9 – Dannii Minogue In Aurelio Costarella

Dannii Minogue made yet another breath-taking entrance onto the X Factor stage on Saturday night.

The Australian judge was radiant wearing a nude Spring 2010 dress by Australian designer Aurelio Costarella.

You may remember that Dannii wore Aurelio Costarella twice during last years X Factor.

Every week I say this is my favourite look from Dannii and I have to say it again because she is constantly outdoing herself.

The colour of her dress is divine, I love the lace panels on the sides which gives the looks a narrow waist and I love the Carrie-esqe corsage on the shoulder.

As always she accessorizes perfectly wearing Annoushka earrings, a Talisman Gallery and gold Fendi heels.

I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again; she glows in designs from her motherland. Every week she’s like a breath of fresh air.

Credit: Fashionising & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

X Factor: Saturday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Stéphane Rolland Couture

X Factor: Saturday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Stéphane Rolland Couture

12 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 9 – Dannii Minogue In Aurelio Costarella

1. DC December 5, 2010 at 11:39 #

love this….she is glowing..and the way the dress moves looks so fluid and natural..dannii you are a-list dressing for british tv and i love it! its all about class and elegance….which never goes out of style!

2. Alicat December 5, 2010 at 11:55 #

Yes, this gown does have wonderful movement. The lace panels give a beautiful silhouette, accentuating the narrow waist of a classic hour glass cut. It is truly flattering. A stunning look.

3. jennifer December 5, 2010 at 12:16 #

Dannii is a stunning woman, I would like to add that her makeup was also flawless and complimented her dress. BDOTW for me.

• Jesse December 5, 2010 at 14:39 #

Agree, he make-up was flawless. I always adore her earrings, I’m getting an obsession with them!

4. sara December 5, 2010 at 14:21 #

pure perfection!!!i love everything, the flower detail of the shoulder is so exquisite!

5. Hannah December 5, 2010 at 17:08 #

She looked just stunning, ilike how different it was from her other looks. It reminds me of dior during the IMO good days. Hopefully she is goign to wear beautiful gowns (or draw-dropping dresses) from now on. Australian is just a bonus! Danii has gotten it right, yet again.

6. fashion-mommy December 5, 2010 at 17:54 #

Every time you think she can’t get any better, she pulls off any stunning look. I am totally in love with this from head to toe!

7. Helen December 5, 2010 at 18:45 #

Danni was utter perfection last night. Her make-up and accessories were flawless and that colour was so beautiful on her.

8. Agata December 5, 2010 at 20:17 #

Danni looks breath-taking in this nude gown, another great choice of the dress

9. dee December 5, 2010 at 20:54 #

Gorgeous.

10. Marvel December 5, 2010 at 22:45 #

I like the dress but on the close-up it looked like the flower was gonna eat her.

Im dying for danni to wear a mini but I dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon

11. KateS December 6, 2010 at 05:52 #

beautiful, and I love the up-do – a perfect choice with that huge shoulder-flower.