Best Dressed Of The Week – Ksenia Solo In Romona Keveza

It was a really tough week, but there was only one clear winner for the title of best dressed this week.

About 80% of us don’t know who Ksenia Solo is, but she wowed us on the red carpet at the “Black Swan” New York premiere wearing a breath-taking red Romona Keveza gown.

She outshone her more famous co-stars not only with her dress, but with her pose and attitude.

I live to see gowns like this on the red carpet.

In 3 weeks time I will announce the readers choice and my BDOTY list and this look already has me rearranging my top 10.

Credit: Zuma Press

20 thoughts on “Best Dressed Of The Week – Ksenia Solo In Romona Keveza

1. Alicat

This is perfection – the style, the colour, the cut, the fit… It is a stunning example of how to dress for the red carpet.

2. anne

BDOTY :X i’m so exciteeeed. I remember last year’s list was full of surprises. Are there also going to be awards?

3. klara

yeaaaaaah i voted for her ;) and im always sooooo happy to see that the one i vote for is the winner :)
    and FC: i am always so excited who you pick :) i love your choices and your reasons why. i love to read your opinion, mainly because i often agree with you and you have a really good humour:)

4. Laura

Third week in a row we’ve picked the same as you FC. Must be some sort of record. Hard to believe another year’s gone by. It seems like yesterday we were picking BDOTY 2009.

5. Emma

So glad to see she’s the sole winner! She really just blew everyone else out of the water, in my opinion. Absolutely stunning.

CANNOT WAIT for BDOTY! So excited!

6. Erik

I really don’t see what’s so special.. I mean ofcourse I respect your choice but the gown does all the work and she’s just wearing it..

1. KateS

I think her beautiful carriage and bearing add a lot to this dress – it would have been easy for her to be yet another unknown actress in a ‘pay attention to me’ red dress, but her poise elevates it beyond that.

7. Giuseppi Giraffe

BDOTY! Oh boy- I really loved Emma Watson in that Rafael Lopez and I was ridiculously excited when you said she might get listed… and now I don’t know who I’ll pick. This is so amazing.

8. Moxie

This was definitely on my list for BDOTY and I’m so happy it could make yours. I am looking forward to your lists/awards.

9. Martin

A very worthy winner. Eagerly anticipating your BDOTY and end-of-year awards, Fashion Critic. My friend and I have been debating over the past couple of weeks what will appear on your list and we are agree on at least five gowns that will certainly, absolutely, categorically make your top ten. The other five, we’re making bets on!

10. Jones19

Perfect winner! Can’t wait for BDOTY since I’ve never participated before, just discovered this site this year :)