02.12.10

Salma Hayek For V Spain

Salma Hayek graces the cover of V Spain issue #7.

I’m sure the boys in the typography department had a fun filled day placing the V on the cover of this particularly issue.

Salma continues to try to force us to believe that she’s the best brand ambassador for Alexander McQueen by wearing a gold Alexander McQueen Resort 2011 bolero on the cover of this issue which was shot by Karl Lagerfeld.

I love the styling on this heavily photoshopped picture, but I’m so tired of seeing the twins.

Inside the issue Salma also wears the YSL Resort 2011 jumpsuit which she wore to the Yves Saint Laurent Spring 2011 presentation.

Once again this picture is all about the twins.

Credit: Style.com & V Spain

Rose McGowan In Amanda Wakeley – “Dead Awake” LA Premiere

Rose McGowan In Amanda Wakeley – “Dead Awake” LA Premiere

In Kourtney Kardashian's Closet - Funktional Leopard Print Coat

In Kourtney Kardashian’s Closet – Funktional Leopard Print Coat

27 Responses to Salma Hayek For V Spain

1. LoudPen December 2, 2010 at 19:11 #

Beautiful shoot! Although, the photoshopping is ridiculous! Like why do all these magazines photoshop to the point where the person doesn’t even look real? Weird.

2. Terry December 2, 2010 at 19:31 #

Pathetic. I used to like her a lot, but she keeps on choosing outfits that are unflattering on her.

3. mj December 2, 2010 at 19:32 #

it’s not her fault that she has a large chest. what is she supposed to do with them? always keep covered up just because she happens to be busty?

• Fashion Critic December 2, 2010 at 19:43 #

there are lots of busty women who don’t pushing them down our throats at every opportunity.

It’s becoming so very boring. I’m starting to forget what she looks like.

I used to have a lot of respect for Salma, but she’s so one dimensional now.

4. Estranged December 2, 2010 at 20:20 #

I think she looks amazing on the photos. She’s a much better brand ambassador in this editorial than in reality. I personally don’t mind her bust, as I fell in love with the styling.

• mol December 3, 2010 at 02:20 #

Ditto, I think she looks very alluring here, rather than just annoyingly outdone by clothes poorly picked for her figure (which seems to be the case for her red carpet appearances).

5. dee December 2, 2010 at 20:49 #

I like the inside picture. She looks great in red. She is a beautiful woman.

6. nicolette December 2, 2010 at 22:03 #

it can really be difficult dealing with a bust like hers. G… I understand what some of you are saying, but in my opinion she is and exceptional amabssador for girls with curves! Love it!

• erin December 3, 2010 at 02:03 #

amen sister! they’re gorgeous, and i don’t see why she should have to cover them up – it’s not as though they’re in your face in a coco/heidi montag kind of way.

• mari December 3, 2010 at 02:55 #

I agree! even with a very moderate cleavege, her breasts are going to look too exhuberant! anything a little tight, and they are going up for air, it is hard , really, and they make one easily look heavier when you are not…
      of course whe will show them off, and she is not showing off other parts of hers, just her chest, it’s her trademark and she is small and is not very leggy, so … her face, her waist and her chest will be…
      She looks good in the cover, and the jumpsuit looks great when she is not actually standing, since she’s so petite.

7. Leah December 2, 2010 at 23:18 #

Speaking as a busty woman it’s really hard to keep the twins in check. I actually have a picture where I’m wearing a boat neck sweater and I have a ridiculous amount of cleavage. Clothes are not made for the busty.

• hs December 3, 2010 at 03:29 #

I absolutely agree with you. I’m only 17 and I have 34Ds and yet I’m only a size 6. However, i..n every single outfit i wear, my twins are exposed either way. And when I do cover them up, i seem like I’m pregnant or fat.

• Gretta December 3, 2010 at 12:16 #

I couldn’t disagree more, girls. I’m a DD and I have learned over the years to dress for my shape. I manage to make the most out of my assets by wearing well cut clothes, a belt when needed and avoiding boat necks like the plague! Im sure thin girls go to the same lengths to dress for their shape in order to give the illusion of curves.

• Leah December 3, 2010 at 23:48 #

Yeah, I’m 5 ft tall and a 32 G, so when I say it’s very hard to dress as a busty woman I absolutely mean it. I have learned to dress for my shape although there are always exceptions to the rules. And I don’t know I’ve always thought that boat necks were a very classy way to open up my neck line with out bringing the neckline down too much. Or at least it used to be for me, lol.

• Sally December 3, 2010 at 19:39 #

Absolutely agree. It’s not easy toning down large breast without looking dowdy or fat. In the most modest necklines while wearing normal bras one can get crazy cleavage, let alone a neckline that is designed to show off a gal’s breasts. I think she looks like a very strong and sexy woman. There is nothing to be get tired about here.

8. Marvel December 3, 2010 at 00:07 #

She sure does love Alexander McQueen despite her not looking great in it

9. Gemma December 3, 2010 at 00:21 #

She looks amazing. And I dont think its fair that she shouldnt be allowed to wear those outfits because she doesnt have mosquito bites for a chest. Shes stunning and she shouldnt have to cover up for anyone.

10. KateS December 3, 2010 at 05:08 #

She’s so short it must be almost impossible for her to find clothes that cover the twins but don’t make her look boxy. I do love the styling here, although the memory of how that jumpsuit looked on the RC ruins the second picture for me.

11. lily December 3, 2010 at 10:02 #

oh God, what the heck with her pose in the red jumpsuit? she’s kinda like exposing her crotch.. not an elegant pose.. but I think it is hard too be that busty.. I’m busty (although not as big as her), it’s kinda hard to pick clothes at time you don’t want people to notice. I can where my pajamas, eyes sometimes still stare.. sigh

12. Jo December 3, 2010 at 17:16 #

OK in that 2nd picture she has been bodyshopped to within an inch of her life – if you covered up her face you wouldn’t have a hope in hell of guessing whose body it was.

• Lou December 4, 2010 at 00:01 #

There is some black print on her jumpsuit that makes her figure look super tiny…

13. Lou December 3, 2010 at 23:58 #

Like a lot of others commenting on this post, I’m a busty lady too so love to see well-endowed women like Salma and Christina Hendricks celebrating their ‘humps’ and not hiding them!

14. artemis December 4, 2010 at 00:22 #

Sorry girls, I’m also bored from seeing Sayas twins..I think instead of trying to look fashionable she should pick clothes that flater her curves! She is such a beautiful woman and I just can’t bealive how people in the fashion industry made such a baaad work..Finally, why does she love that ridicuolus jumpsuit so much??

15. Muyserin December 5, 2010 at 15:43 #

What’s with “the twins”? Have we become too ashamed to call a spade a spade? :)

16. bb December 6, 2010 at 07:10 #

I think it;s really hard for her to conceal it. I mean.. I sort of get it. She doesn’t look that bad to begin with.

It’s different for someone else like say, Blake Lively or Katy Perry, you see. They are kind of shoving theirs down our throat. I don’t get that vibe from Salma. Don’t know why….

17. Sophia December 6, 2010 at 16:16 #

I really like the pictures, Salma looks stunning. She’s a very beautiful woman and I don’t think that it’s a problem that she shows off her “curves” because it’s not like this is the only thing she can do. But I still get your point. ☺

18. rita December 6, 2010 at 17:47 #

As if we are not sick of seeing Blake’s legs everytime! You have to work with your best assets,hers is her bust and Blake it’s her legs! But I agree that she used to be dressed in a more demure way,since she has now free clothes from the biggest designers, she does what she wants to the point of looking slutty IMO!