02.12.10 Premiere

Rose McGowan In Amanda Wakeley – “Dead Awake” LA Premiere

I’m loving what appears to be new found confidence on the red carpet from Rose McGowan.

She continues to embrace bold vibrant colours on the red carpet.

At the “Dead Awake” LA Premiere this week she wore an electric blue Amanda Wakeley dress with a plunging neckline and draped detail on the skirt.

The colour yet again is divine against her milky completion.

Samantha Wills jewels and Christian Louboutin Romaine 140 platform sandals.

I like the heels, but not with this dress. Something more daintier would’ve been preferred.

Credit: Getty

Selena Gomez In ASOS - Grammy Nominations Concert Live

Selena Gomez In ASOS – Grammy Nominations Concert Live

Salma Hayek For V Spain

Salma Hayek For V Spain

13 Responses to Rose McGowan In Amanda Wakeley – “Dead Awake” LA Premiere

1. Ethne Blist December 2, 2010 at 18:02 #

The heels are not too bad. Ideally, like you said, daintier heels would have been better, but those heels are aggressive and confident heels, so they are fitting in their own way. I like this look. She looks lovely.

2. Andreea December 2, 2010 at 18:20 #

I love the colour ! It also looks faboulos on her.

3. Pablo December 2, 2010 at 19:08 #

I appreciate sooooo much when a star steps on the redcarpet wearing a satin dressed that isn’t creased from seatin in her limo… it may seem a small thing but oh how can those creases destroy an outfit… bravo Rose! She looks great! :)

4. Ally December 2, 2010 at 20:21 #

I almost wonder if her confidence on the redcarpet lately has to do with the fact that she looks the most like herself that she has looked since her awful car accident a few years ago. She looks great. :) I adore that shade of blue.

5. Laura December 2, 2010 at 20:46 #

I really like this look. The color and satin look great on her. I don’t mind the shoes, and she’s really working it. The only thing I don’t like is the bracelets. They look like they’re eating her hand.

This look kind of reminded me of that blue Reem Acra Katherine Heigl wore on Letterman a while back.

6. Ariel December 2, 2010 at 23:29 #

I love Rose & her accessories. The dress looks great on her as well.

7. mochababe73 December 2, 2010 at 23:58 #

I love the color and the shoes. I am not a big fan of satin so the dress is just okay.

8. Marvel December 3, 2010 at 00:08 #

Im getting a Katherine Heigl at Letterman in Raem Acra look here.

I like the dress but not the heels with it. At least it aint black pumps

• Fashion Critic December 3, 2010 at 08:07 #

Very similar I agree

9. KateS December 3, 2010 at 05:11 #

I love this look, including the shoes – the boldness of gold and that divine electric blue make for a very lush look. Her recent style has been amazing – good colours, good shapes for her body, unexpected accessories – and I’m looking forward to seeing what she’ll wear next.

• CreoleLady December 3, 2010 at 08:21 #

@KateS – I so agree with you. If she keeps this up, I might develop a new girl crush…

• Alina December 3, 2010 at 14:40 #

I agree!

10. louis santo December 9, 2010 at 12:54 #

rose makes everything better. she is just a god send to us. love you rose. keep up the good work