Dannii Minogue For Marie Claire UK January 2011

X Factor judge Dannii Minogue graces the cover of Marie Claire UK’s January 2011 issue.

She does so in style showing off her gorgeous figure wearing the gold/silver Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 dress which we first saw on Cameron Diaz at the Vanity Fair party.

Captured by Jonty Davies, the rest of Dannii’s editorial sees the Australian star wearing a dress by British designer Giles, a Valentino black strapless dress and the black and white trimmed self designed Project D dress she wore on the X Factor 2 weeks ago.

You can see a behind-the-scenes video of Dannii’s photoshoot at MarieClaire.co.uk.

Below are some extracts from her interview, but you can read the full interview in Marie Claire’s January issue which hits newsstands this Thursday.

On trying to make a name for herself in the UK: “When I first came over here it was hard because of ‘Kyliemania.’”

On working live with X-Factor: “Every Saturday night at the beginning of the show, when I step out onto the stage, I’m terrified. Not about me but about how everyone’s going to get on – whether they’ll stuff it up. You can’t help but getting really involved with your people (contestants) because it’s their life.”

Credit: Style.com & Marie Claire UK

Jessica Alba In Alice + Olivia - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Jessica Alba In Alice + Olivia – The Tonight Show With Jay Leno

Michelle Williams & Kate Winslet Attend "Blue Valentine" New York Screening

Michelle Williams & Kate Winslet Attend “Blue Valentine” New York Screening

12 Responses to Dannii Minogue For Marie Claire UK January 2011

1. Marvel December 2, 2010 at 11:40 #

I really like her in the VB but I hate that Project D dress she is wearing. Its beyond hideous.

• Fee December 2, 2010 at 12:46 #

Agree 100%. I actually said ‘Amazing’ out loud when I saw that cover photo. Beautiful. That dress is perfect for her.

Dannii obviously loves the ruffled dress to wear it for XF and a photoshoot but it’s awful. Reminds me of a tacky Spanish souvenir doll. Such a shame that she picked it for the shoot as well as I think the rest of the Project D collection (that I have seen anyway) is fab

2. fashion-mommy December 2, 2010 at 11:53 #

she looks amazing…can you believe just how stylish she is now when you think back to her 1990′s black hair and implant flashing!

3. DC December 2, 2010 at 12:33 #

good for you dannii..it about time you have your chance to shine…the gowns, well lovely, arent breath taking compared to some of what shes been seen in…but go team minogue!!

4. roxana December 2, 2010 at 13:28 #

lovely!

5. robbie December 2, 2010 at 13:38 #

wow she looks so much like kylie on the cover. dannii is gorgeous and all the looks are good on her but the victoria beckham dress looks amazing on her!

6. Lucy December 2, 2010 at 13:44 #

FC, I don’t want to be a hassle but you didn’t reply to my previous question…could you please put up the looks from Sunday Week 7? If you don’t want to just let me know. Youve just covered every other show so it would be a shame to miss one. Thanks and keep up the good work.

X Lucy

7. Ev December 2, 2010 at 17:25 #

I don’t like her pose and face in Valentino picture. So stiff and strained. And I actually love her in Project D dress, that picture is great.

• Chaufforest December 3, 2010 at 13:31 #

ME TOO…

8. Hannah December 2, 2010 at 19:58 #

I so want her to be as amazingly audacious int he giles dress in teh live shows, it would be spectacular! I really want her to wear a blue dress, but tbh a j’aton couture would maybe be prefered to that!

9. KateS December 3, 2010 at 05:17 #

I like it – after so long trying not to be a ‘kylie-lite’ and overdoing it on the plastic surgery, Dannii finally seems to be coming into her own. She looks like she’s having fun vamping it up in all the editorial shots.

10. karen December 6, 2010 at 03:41 #

I haven’t seen dannii on her show except for in pictures and she looks fine to me in pictures regarding the plastic surgery that everyone seems to be talking about. If anything, I think it’s kylie who seems to be one syringe from going overboard. As much as i love kylie i think she should be a little careful because her eyebrows look too high and tight.