Georgie Henley joined her castmates on the red carpet for “The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader” London Premiere which was also attended by the Queen.

The 15 year old actress braved a snowy night in capital to walk the red carpet wearing a Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti Fall 2010 dress.

Her sleeveless lace tiered dress was paired with Rupert Sanderson Barok blush patent Mary Janes.

Lucy Pevensie sure has grown up since I last saw her in “The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe” 5 years ago.

This is a beautifully romantic look on the coldest day of the year in the UK.

Credit: Getty

In Elle Macpherson's Closet - Isabel Marant Michal Shearling Suede Jacket

In Elle Macpherson’s Closet – Isabel Marant Michal Shearling Suede Jacket

Mila Kunis In Elie Saab – “Black Swan” New York Premiere

Mila Kunis In Elie Saab – “Black Swan” New York Premiere

25 Responses to Georgie Henley In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – “The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader” London Premiere

1. Ethne Blist December 1, 2010 at 16:11 #

Boy is Lucy Pevensie beautiful. She is only 15! Great choice for her! Thanks for putting her on your site FC!

• Ethne Blist December 1, 2010 at 16:17 #

I meant Georgie Henley!

2. Laura December 1, 2010 at 16:13 #

Cute and for once a young girl isn’t trying to be a sexy twenty-something. The only thing I don’t love is the nude neckline.

• Anna December 2, 2010 at 11:55 #

I agree on the age appropriateness! Do like the nude neckline though, as it makes it more of a winter dress.

3. Frida December 1, 2010 at 16:36 #

I was really plesantly surprised when I saw the pictures of her, she does look stunning!

4. Hisadora December 1, 2010 at 16:42 #

Beautiful hair. Beautiful make up and a beautiful dress! Completely love it :)

5. Naomi December 1, 2010 at 17:25 #

Poor thing is covered with goosebumps!
    What a lovely, lovely look. I like the collar, it adds a lot.

6. dee December 1, 2010 at 17:44 #

I don’t like it. The color of the dress washed her out and it’s not even a pretty dress.

• Emi December 2, 2010 at 09:59 #

You’re totally right, I’m surprise that this is an Alberta Ferretti’s gown, it’s ugly and “nonsense”. Since she decided to be freezing cold, she could choose a really stunning dress. There’re lots of beautiful warmer dresses, why choosing a night-dress?

7. mol December 1, 2010 at 18:21 #

Beautiful youthful look – darling! I love the color of her hair too….

8. Mel December 1, 2010 at 18:39 #

Oh man!!! Kristen Stewart hair style is ruining an entire generation. What a pity ’cause I like the dress.

• molly December 1, 2010 at 22:45 #

Yes, but shes 15. Its good on her and it looks like she styled it. It makes the dress perfect for her….but i know what you mean!

• Mel December 2, 2010 at 17:43 #

I don’t think that hair is appropiate for any red carpet, at any age, just for a jeans in a very early hours… I mean you can bought a brush for a few €/$/ £, lets not have the Olsen tiwns complex.

This is not against you, is just that having stylists and hairdressers I don’t understand how do they attend events with that hair, and now Kristen is making look cool a messy hair with cute dresses. I mean that mix of decadentcity and romanticism was great for the german expressionism but it ended a long time ago.

I love a good hair style.

9. Fiona December 1, 2010 at 23:03 #

Love the romantic, almost medieval style – fitting for the movie I suppose. Wow she has grown up and kudos for braving the weather – agree about the hair, perhaps up and down style would have been better, but I sense she was going for romantic tumbling curls. Good to see individual style on the red carpet.

10. mochababe73 December 1, 2010 at 23:08 #

I hate to say anything negative because she is so young. But, I don’t like it. The dress is a little drab. She’s young, and I think that this is too old for her. And, her hair looks unkempt.

11. Linda December 1, 2010 at 23:21 #

Wow, she does look so romantic. Her curls are gorgeous and they add to the look, so points for that. I like this so much, I think it could be BDOTW contender.

12. Marvel December 1, 2010 at 23:39 #

I see another Emma Watson in the making :)

13. Emi December 2, 2010 at 10:02 #

I’ve already written my opinion with a reply to dee, I also would like to add: FC, you could choose also a group photo, so I could see the gorgeous Ben Barnes!!! I’m gonna find a picture by myself…

14. klara December 2, 2010 at 10:30 #

oh nooo, i dont like her in this dress… it looks like she run already through a forest a something like that… :Dand the colour is weird… with her hair maybe she tries boho-chic, but it doesnt work for me ;)

15. meimei December 2, 2010 at 12:56 #

I’m 15 and she doesn’t look 15 at all. But I love the dress on her…

16. gossip_bangkok December 2, 2010 at 15:37 #

Lucy has definitely grown up into a beautiful girl. Interesting dress choice. She may be the next ‘Emma Watson’ in making?

The funny thing is, her hair reminds me of Kristen Stewart. I don’t know why.

17. Faiza September 15, 2012 at 15:56 #

she is looking so beautiful and grown up.The dress is perfect.

18. Faiza September 15, 2012 at 15:57 #

she is looking so beautiful and grown up.The dress is perfect.she is more beautiful than emma watson.

19. Faiza September 15, 2012 at 15:59 #

she is looking so cute and grown up.The dress is perfect.she is more beautiful than emma watson.

20. Patricia September 4, 2013 at 20:08 #