30.11.10

Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

Anne Hathaway was one of of the many beautiful actresses to grace the red carpet at the 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards in New York City last night.

I tried but failed to like her look.

Mostly because her Dolce & Gabbana green and blue floral print strapless dress looks like something Julie Andrews whipped up from pulling down her grandmothers drapes.

I’m also really bored of seeing these Dolce & Gabbana floral dresses on the red carpet. We must see at least 2 a week.

And finally her hair looks really limp and lifeless.

Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Natalie Portman In Lanvin For H&M - 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

Natalie Portman In Lanvin For H&M – 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

Julianne Moore In Lanvin - 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

Julianne Moore In Lanvin – 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

14 Responses to Anne Hathaway In Dolce & Gabbana – 2010 Gotham Independent Film Awards

1. Ethne Blist November 30, 2010 at 17:19 #

Oh Anne. Zoe must be busy. This isn’t a good brand match.

2. fozaaa November 30, 2010 at 17:24 #

She looks very nice.

3. Jeremy November 30, 2010 at 17:37 #

Thank to “that” show, now we know why certain celebrities are wearing those Brian Atwood heels 24/7. I think we know who to blame for this.

PS: now both her assistants gone, how RZ project will go on?

4. dee November 30, 2010 at 17:40 #

I do not like this at all. Very meh.

5. frommdq November 30, 2010 at 17:41 #

Maybe is a tribute to her former coworker Julie Andrews, but i think she looks beautiful here. Simple and chick.

6. Suz November 30, 2010 at 18:00 #

I definitely would have gone with different shoes, but I like this dress on Anne. Also, I think that sometimes she looks a little overdone, so I like this simple look.

7. Estranged November 30, 2010 at 18:10 #

The only thing that I don’t like here is her hair. A bit of volume would be welcome. As for the dress – I like it. The colours are perfectly fall and she looks classy.

8. Andrew Mackinnon November 30, 2010 at 18:15 #

How different her hair looks from her Antonio Beradio dress! That hair was amazing… This is just BLAH.

9. kimi November 30, 2010 at 19:25 #

I like the dress on Anne, and someone else said up there, I would have taken a different route on the shoes. The shoes is so blah and just drags the whole look.

10. Lee Ann November 30, 2010 at 21:01 #

I agree , along with LV new look dresses, Dolce’s floral numbers are over exposed and we have a few months left of autumn winter. Having said this I think the dress is stunning against her colouring. I however would have combined it with a fabulous lanvin necklace and really fabulous shoes.

11. Ariel November 30, 2010 at 23:21 #

I expect more from Anne. Not her best look. The dress is dull & so is her hair.

12. Marvel December 1, 2010 at 00:17 #

How very boring. I assume Rachel Zoe was busy on that day

13. mochababe73 December 1, 2010 at 02:22 #

Anne often bores me no matter what she wears. The dress is okay, but that silhouette is nothing new or to write home about. She could have gone all out since this was an independent award show.
    As far as Rachel Zoe goes, she has said on numerous occasions that she can only make suggestions and give her clients options. Ultimately, they make the final decision whether or not they wear the looks that she has picked out. I seriously doubt that Rachel actually would have put this first on her list.
    If so, maybe she can give Taylor or Brad a call.

14. Thaysa December 1, 2010 at 13:59 #

I like the dress, but i hate her hair.