30.11.10 Premiere

Angelina Jolie In L’Agence – “Megamind” Paris Premiere

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were also in France last night for the “Megamind” Paris Premiere.

The couple who really should rename themselves, “Couple In Black,” wore their favourite colour from head-to-toe on the red carpet.

Angelina wore an L’Agence look which included a velvet jacket, beaded top and velvet pants.

I don’t totally hate the look, but I don’t like the pairing of the jacket and pants which are jarring me because they are either two different shade of black or two slightly different velvet textures.

She looks beautiful, but there’s nothing here for me to get excited about.

Predictable black Ferragamo pumps completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Diane Kruger In Chanel - "Pieds Nus Sur Les Limaces" Paris Premiere

Diane Kruger In Chanel – “Pieds Nus Sur Les Limaces” Paris Premiere

Audrey Tautou In YSL - "De Vrais Mensonges" Paris Premiere

Audrey Tautou In YSL – “De Vrais Mensonges” Paris Premiere

26 Responses to Angelina Jolie In L’Agence – “Megamind” Paris Premiere

1. Ethne Blist November 30, 2010 at 14:13 #

Mr. and Mrs. Smoozeville. Their outfits are lame. Yeah, lame is the word. Seriously brad? Crinkly, baggy leather pants?

2. klara November 30, 2010 at 14:30 #

it´s the same i thought seeing angelina jolie. those different velvet textures look weird, sadly she didnt fit them, because otherwise it could have been an intersting look ;)

3. Manja November 30, 2010 at 14:36 #

nothing exciting as you said,all black,and he is looking like a rock and roll star,not in a good way

4. dee November 30, 2010 at 14:52 #

I don’t like his outfit. Angie’s isn’t bad just very middle of the road for me.

5. Alina November 30, 2010 at 15:10 #

BAD !

• Shawna November 30, 2010 at 15:21 #

My thought exactly…

6. Naomi November 30, 2010 at 15:23 #

ZZZzzzzz

7. Dorian Gray November 30, 2010 at 15:24 #

Where is Angelina’s stylist? Where are her amazing Versace dresses? And, please, someone take some decent clothes for Brad too!

8. Vidhya November 30, 2010 at 15:33 #

hahaha.. they look so funny…

9. cindy November 30, 2010 at 15:58 #

Feels like the kids picked their outfit for them last night! Lolz, I think it’s kinda funny, Brad looks so ridiculous that I’m pretty sure he chose those pants for that exact purpose! From the waist uo, they both look good though.

10. justme November 30, 2010 at 17:06 #

Weird boring outfit but that’s not the main assault here. What in God’s name is Brad wearing? I can’t even…

11. mochababe73 November 30, 2010 at 17:16 #

Wow. This is a Paris premiere, and this is what they chose to where. I know that this is a kid’s movie, but a little effort would have been nice.
    I have a bigger problem with the blouse than the velvet “suit”. It’s not flattering and makes her look boxy.
    But the better question is, where the heck does Brad Pitt find leather cargo pants?! LOL!

12. SarahV November 30, 2010 at 17:18 #

I don’t like Angelina’s look, but I think Brad looks super sexy in those leather pants!!

13. robbie November 30, 2010 at 17:32 #

brad oh brad please go back to jennifer aniston, when you were with her you were hot and actually didnt look 20 years older than you actually are, angelina sucked the life out of him.

angelina looks alright, nothing special but brad WTF was he high or drunk?

• mari November 30, 2010 at 23:54 #

haha, the pleading only goes about 5 or 6 years and 5 or 6 kids too late…

About Angelina, whatever,it’s not her movie to steal the limelight… nice that she is not tanned, her skin color is nice, and they look like having fun, specially brad, and sure he is having fun with clothes, yeah, where did he find those? :D

14. Renske November 30, 2010 at 18:44 #

I can’t help it, but with the beard and the leather pants I think Brad starts to look a little like James Hetfield (singer of Metallica) and I don’t think thats positive..

15. anne November 30, 2010 at 19:08 #

So you didn’t get excited about Brad’s leather pants?:)) this reminds of that Friends episode with Ross’s leather pants. There’s not much else to say here. I guess when you are really beautiful and you know it, you’ll just wear anything.

16. Laura November 30, 2010 at 19:47 #

Okay with boring black because it is Brad’s premiere. However, I don’t like the pants at all. Also a more form-fitting top would’ve been nice.

It’s always bugged me that Angelina has access to any designer she wants, yet she most of the times can’t manage to put a complete look together.

17. MsNJS November 30, 2010 at 20:56 #

I hate both the outfits but Angelina looks beautiful as always.

18. Marvel December 1, 2010 at 00:20 #

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

19. mikeijames December 1, 2010 at 07:26 #

what is brad pitt wearing? it doesn’t look like his standard red carpet tom ford ensemble…

20. karen December 1, 2010 at 08:38 #

Love seeing these two because they are a fabulous couple. Angelina is gorgeous without all the pizzazz anyways. She was never fashion obsessed like other female stars. Angelina’s face is so beautiful it doesn’t matter if she wears a potato sack.

21. Emi December 1, 2010 at 09:28 #

First of all, what was Brad Pitt thinking when he chose to wear those horrible leather pants? Bill Kaulitz from Tokyo Hotel could wear them… but I like the jacket. Angelina is used to look super stunning for official events and when i saw this picture on people.com I thought she was dressed to go out for dinner, not for a premiere. Bad looks for them both. The velvet pants would be a chic choice but to go to the gym. i agree about the fact that when B. Pitt was married with J. Aniston he used to dress very classy and elegant, now he dresses like a 20 years old boy.

22. Sophie December 1, 2010 at 21:45 #

I normally love Angelina’s style, but those psuedo velvet tracksuit bottoms are awful. Something you expect a WAG to wear not Ms Jole

23. Lou January 17, 2011 at 03:47 #

Are they tracksuit pants? Awful, inexcusable.