X Factor: Sunday Week 8 – Dannii Minogue In Halston

On the X Factor tonight Dannii Minogue let her hair down after a few weeks of sporting elegant updo’s.

As you know I’m not really a fan of her ombre hair and tonight her hairstyle made her look like medusa.

She arrived on stage wearing a black Halston Spring 2011 plunging halter gown with a draped skirt.

The sleek black dress was accented with a gold waistband and a red HIV Awareness pin.

I loved everything about this look excluding the hair.

Dannii accessorized with Talisman Gallery earrings and Charlotte Olympia heels.

Credit: Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Best Dressed Of The Week - Lin Chiling in Valentino

Best Dressed Of The Week – Lin Chiling in Valentino

X Factor: Sunday Week 8 – Cheryl Cole In Gianfranco Ferré

X Factor: Sunday Week 8 – Cheryl Cole In Gianfranco Ferré

14 Responses to X Factor: Sunday Week 8 – Dannii Minogue In Halston

1. fashion-mommy November 28, 2010 at 21:59 #

I think she looks great…this is a real studio 54 look, so the hair is totally right for this dress. She has had a fantastic season style wise, I hope Simon keeps Danni in the X factor judges line up.

2. nicole November 28, 2010 at 22:04 #

i dont mind the hair … she looks great!!

3. Ethne Blist November 28, 2010 at 23:09 #

Boring. Cheryl Cole stole the spotlight for sure.

4. KateS November 28, 2010 at 23:17 #

I also don’t mind the hair, and I love the dress. She looks very chic.

5. Catriona November 28, 2010 at 23:42 #

I liked the hair – I’ve got my hair in a bob but I need Dannii’s hairstylist!!

6. Lucy November 29, 2010 at 00:49 #

Hi FC, loving you X factor coverage but just wondering if you could please put up the looks from last Sunday. Please! Its the only one you’ve missed. Thanks xx

• Fashion Critic December 2, 2010 at 19:13 #

unfortunately that it nearly 2 weeks ago now, so it’s old news so i wont be able to feature it. Sorry

7. karen November 29, 2010 at 06:58 #

I think she looks fabulous….hair and all. Just fabulous!

8. Emi November 29, 2010 at 10:14 #

Fabulous as always, from head to toe, yes, I like her hairstyle.

9. Alina November 29, 2010 at 14:25 #

Simple and chic!

10. Adelle November 29, 2010 at 16:53 #

I just have to comment on the comparison pictures, because the picture on the left, with the runway model, is seriously disturbing. I hope the designers will notice the difference and things will change soon. Women like Danii would look amazing on the runaway; she looks stunning in that dress.

11. mochababe73 November 30, 2010 at 01:34 #

She looks great. I prefer this dress over Cheryl’s.

12. Marvel November 30, 2010 at 09:14 #

The dress is nice (although slughtly boring) but the hair was disastrious.

13. sissler December 12, 2010 at 23:22 #

I think Danni looks amazing, it’s funny how you have the models in the same dress next to her in. She looks better than the model every time, because her curves rock these dresses. Its not the dress that makes a women beautiful, its a fit and healthy women in a dress that rocks!!! no offense to those of us who are born over 5.10″ and a size 6-8. I have never understood why this physique of women is used in modelling, its unrepresentive of how beautiful we all are at any height and build as long as we are fit, healthy and happy. The first two things, usually bring about the later anyway!