X Factor: Saturday Week 8 – Dannii Minogue In Carla Zampatti

Dannii Minogue looked breath-taking as she walked on the X Factor stage on Saturday night.

We’ve become used to her stealing the spotlight with choices, and her red Carla Zampatti dress did just that again.

I did get a slight feeling of de ja vu because the dress reminded me of the white Carla Zampatti dress she wore in week 6, but this dress has a lot more drama and detail on the skirt.

Her hair was styled into a chic updo which I appreciate every week because that way we get to see her stunning Annoushka earrings.

I’m finding myself looking forward seeing her earrings just as much as her dresses each week, and this is coming from a person who’s not usually fused by jewelery.

Talisman Gallery rings and Sergio Rossi nude pumps completed her look.

Credit: Carla Zampatti.com & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

X Factor: Saturday Week 8 – Cheryl Cole In Emilio Pucci

X Factor: Saturday Week 8 – Cheryl Cole In Emilio Pucci

14 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 8 – Dannii Minogue In Carla Zampatti

1. Erik November 28, 2010 at 12:06 #

The dress is great but in my opinion it kind of overwhelms her..

2. Alicat November 28, 2010 at 12:08 #

This is a beautiful, soft gown, but it is enlivened by the fiery colour. I love it. Carla Zampatti’s designs have really evolved over the last few years. For a while there they were a bit “mature” and focussed mainly on separates and suits, albeit beautifully tailored.

3. Marvel November 28, 2010 at 12:38 #

A nice dress but Im getting a kinda of Deja Vu about all of her dresses and hair. Quite a lot of them are long flowing gowns and while they are nice, I do wish she would break out a mini every now and then

4. Nick November 28, 2010 at 12:50 #

WOW! Danni once again a stunning look – what i like most about Danni this season is that she is classy, elegant, sexy and unpredictable.

5. Mario November 28, 2010 at 12:56 #

And Dannii once again won for me.

6. noo November 28, 2010 at 13:54 #

BDOTW worthy :D

7. Lee Ann November 28, 2010 at 16:22 #

It’s funny but Danny no matter what she wears does anything for me. I have absolutely no idea why I feel this way . It may be because I think she has surgery awayed all her character . But no matter how trashy or badly Cheryl acts or dresses her face makes her the winner.

8. nicole November 28, 2010 at 20:32 #

love this!! she looks amazing on tonights show that is one right now !!
    also i love her earring selections too !

9. Hannah November 28, 2010 at 23:07 #

I adore dannii, she always dresses to impress and her style is different every week, she is the sole reason why i still watch the beggining of the show.

10. KateS November 28, 2010 at 23:20 #

I don’t love the waistband on this dress – it looks like it needs a belt, maybe? – but her jewellery has been outstanding all season.

11. fashion-mommy November 29, 2010 at 01:02 #

Danni is my bdotw in this outfit. she is just so stylish and knows exactly what suits her. I love her elegance and her earrings. beautiful once again

12. adriana November 29, 2010 at 05:39 #

omg! FC this is the dress i tried on from Carla Zampatti.. and i must say it is drop dead gorgeous on, you feel so beautiful in that dress and i don’t know if your aware but underneath all that (mesh?) material the dress is actually short …
    I’m planning on buying it for my sisters wedding however i don’t know if i can afford to spend $1,099 Australian. :s

• Fashion Critic November 29, 2010 at 08:37 #

Is there anyway to get the dress on loan?

13. karen November 29, 2010 at 07:06 #

My least favourite look of Dannii. This dress is too much for her small frame.