Yasmin Le Bon In Christopher Kane – 2010 Marie Claire Prix de la Mode Awards

Yasmin Le Bon like some many supermodels refuses to age.

She was seen walking the red carpet in Madrid last night for the 2010 Marie Claire Prix de la Mode Awards.

Whilst most of the other ladies wore elegant gowns, Yasmin opted for something with a bit more bite.

She becomes the first person to wear a look from Christopher Kane’s Spring 2011 collection on the red carpet.

Although this particular look didn’t make it on the runway, you can see variations of her look below as they share the same print and neon yellow stripes.

A look like this needed an interesting pair of heels, so Yasmin added Azzedine Alaia cut-out suede ankle boots to her look.

Although the details of the heels are interesting, they feel a bit heavy for her dress.

On the runway all the stripes have a narrowing effect around the waist, but Yasmin’s doesn’t.

I would’ve loved this look more had waist been narrower or if she’d worn a belt to nip in her waist.

Credit: NYMag.com & Getty

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Emma Roberts or Anna Kendrick

Who Wore Reem Acra Better? Emma Roberts or Anna Kendrick

2010 Marie Claire Prix de la Mode Awards

2010 Marie Claire Prix de la Mode Awards

8 Responses to Yasmin Le Bon In Christopher Kane – 2010 Marie Claire Prix de la Mode Awards

1. artemis November 26, 2010 at 14:23 #

I agree about the narrower waist and I would like it just a little bit sorter..I love tha strong appeal of this look!

2. Hannah November 26, 2010 at 14:31 #

I really lik ethe dress but I agree, she look sslightly boxy, the halter dress woul dhave been amazing. I also agree about the shoes, they are too heavy, had they been a nude they would ahve been better. I am so glad she chose to wear this dress though, because I really disliked the fluoro argyle Kane also featured.
    SHe looksincredible,I would probably be over the moon if I looked like that at 30, let alone 46!

3. sara November 26, 2010 at 14:36 #

no doubts, her face is still incredible…but the outfit…not for a night event..and the shoes distract from the dress!

4. klara November 26, 2010 at 14:51 #

she did look better some days…
    the fit is a problem, its like the shape was made for a bigger woman, she should picked it one size smaller or something…
    and there are too many stripes on it…and the shoes waaaaah heavy black shoes, it cant believe it, there are so many shoes which would have been so nice but nooo :(
    face 10, dress 6, shoes 0 :D

5. mol November 26, 2010 at 16:02 #

She looks amazing, but the shoes are too dark and too heavy. I agree that the waist area needs work.

6. robbie November 26, 2010 at 17:42 #

dont really like the pulled back hair or the shoes but the dress looks great on her and she is gorgeous.

7. Lee Ann November 26, 2010 at 20:05 #

My daughter goes to the same school as her daughters so I see her from time to time-she is stunning and looks amazing in jeans at sports day to this runway look. I like the dress think the length is perfect but would have preferred different shoes

8. mochababe73 November 27, 2010 at 15:23 #

That dress literally blinded me. And not in a good way. I really don’t like it. And, I find her hair to be too severe.