25.11.10

Vivian Hsu In Lanvin – 47th Golden Horse Film Awards

Actress Vivian Hsu arrived at the 47th Golden Horse Film Awards wearing Lanvin.

Her Spring 2010 sleeveless dress with a thigh-high split has the same draped detail as the jumpsuit which was presented on the runway.

From this picture it looks like Vivian has taken inspiration from Blake Lively by holding her dress to show off her legs.

I like this look but I’m not blown away by it. A beautiful bejeweled clutch would’ve been very welcome.

Credit: Style.com & ChinaDaily.com

Lin Chiling In Valentino – 47th Golden Horse Film Awards

Lin Chiling In Valentino – 47th Golden Horse Film Awards

Rihanna For Interview Magazine December 2010

Rihanna For Interview Magazine December 2010

11 Responses to Vivian Hsu In Lanvin – 47th Golden Horse Film Awards

1. phuong November 25, 2010 at 15:25 #

I don’t think the dress is flattering on her at all.

2. klara November 25, 2010 at 16:15 #

ooooooh no i hate this…. shes totaly washed out by the dress, i prefer this dress on the runway as a jumpsuit and with this beautful statement necklace, and of course a nice clutch ;)

3. Alina November 25, 2010 at 17:14 #

I might be alone but I quite like it.:D

4. cartouche November 25, 2010 at 17:26 #

it’s a shame that this lanvin collection never really translates well to the red carpet..
    looks very sloppy

5. T. November 25, 2010 at 19:13 #

LOVE the draping! And the Asian people (or their stylist) are really stylish.

6. Ethne Blist November 25, 2010 at 20:19 #

Not BDOTW surely, but nice. I am not impressed. I wish the color was lilac and she had stunning jewels. Bling Bling baby with a flowy dress I say.

7. Hannah November 25, 2010 at 21:48 #

Not nearly the same impactas the runway, but I actually really like it, the more i see it the more i get it. I like the softness she brought to it, and the jewellery, i hate the pose. I think i would have prefered something more similar to the runway (the colour especially could have been fantastic on her skin), it is jsut missing some sparkle.

8. Marvel November 25, 2010 at 23:33 #

Not a flattering look at ALL

9. mochababe73 November 26, 2010 at 04:28 #

The dress looks sloppy on her and the runway. I’m not really getting a jumpsuit feel on this one. Is it me, or does the garment look ripped? Weird.

10. Emi November 26, 2010 at 11:43 #

This is a mess… so unflattering, shapeless. Is that Lanvin, for sure? I really dislike the jumpsuit either. I think the bracelet is very beautiful.

11. Alicat November 26, 2010 at 12:11 #

I have had ot look at this for quite a while to work out what is going on, and I am still confused. The strange “hem” with the long, split skirt coming from beneath looks disjointed. In fact, she looks like she is standing on the dress it falls so strangely to the ground. I have said many times before that I dislike jumpsuits, but on this occasion, the jumpsuit wins handsdown.