Kylie Minogue In Frankie Morello – Starfloor Event

Kylie Minogue showed off a lot of leg when she performed at the Starfloor event in Paris recently.

She performed with Taio Cruz and she also did her own set delighting the crowds by singing her classic hits, “Get Outta My Way”, “Can’t Get You Out Of My Head” and “Love At First Sight.”

Her Frankie Morello Spring 2010 dress was the perfect stage look.

It’s sexy, has an eye-catching sea blue colour, a cheeky denim skirt and a chiffon train for plenty of movement.

Credit: Vogue.it

Best Dressed Of The Week - Selita Ebanks In Falguni and Shane Peacock, Diane Kruger In 3.1 Phillip Lim & Jennifer Hudson In Roberto Cavalli

Best Dressed Of The Week – Selita Ebanks In Falguni and Shane Peacock, Diane Kruger In 3.1 Phillip Lim & Jennifer Hudson In Roberto Cavalli

Halle Berry In Alberta Ferretti – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

Halle Berry In Alberta Ferretti – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

20 Responses to Kylie Minogue In Frankie Morello – Starfloor Event

1. phuong November 25, 2010 at 18:32 #

I’ve been seeing lots of similiar style dress, and I personally am not a big fan of the style.

2. fashion-mommy November 25, 2010 at 18:34 #

It;s a very pretty, but summery look. Kylie still has amazing legs so this suits her down to the ground.

3. robbie November 25, 2010 at 18:37 #

love kylie but i dont really like this dress on her, liked it better on the runway when i first saw it. although it does look better on screen rather than in pictures.

• robbie November 25, 2010 at 18:39 #

oh by the way you have it down as SS10 its actually SS11

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2010 at 20:06 #

thanks

4. ude November 25, 2010 at 18:48 #

i loved this until i noticed the denim skirt…no kylie, just no

5. mol November 25, 2010 at 19:58 #

I can see how in performance this dress would give Kylie alot to work with, but just standing there, I don’t find it attractive at all, the color does nothing for her.

6. asherlev1 November 25, 2010 at 20:08 #

Okay, don’t shoot me. But…I feel like she’s always wearing all these short dresses. I’d just like to see her in something different.

• Fashion Critic November 25, 2010 at 20:33 #

I agree her onstage looks do have a similar theme

7. Ethne Blist November 25, 2010 at 20:13 #

Great look for onstage as it is not slutty and has great dramatic flow.

8. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 23:03 #

Please will the people who thinks she has amazing legs join the real world. she looks ridiculous. This is not fashion.it is a middle age woman clinging on to her youth.

9. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 23:12 #

Sorry don’ mean to be rude but I spent Monday in Paris with Catherine deneuve amongst others and then tonight at Dior with some really special woman- by the way Kelly Brock was there and if she is voluptuous than I am Mae West. Stupid ? Yes. Voluptuous? No. Anyway having mingled with Stella Tenant and other fabulous fashion icons this evening, Kylie just doesn’t cut it.

• Jo November 26, 2010 at 14:22 #

Lee Ann SO true! I saw Kelly 2 days ago outside my office…she is SO thin! Fab body definitely but, I think because she’s so small (as in short) she looks much, much curvier in pics than she really is. Also, agree with you re Kylie in this pic – not a good look.

10. Lee Ann November 25, 2010 at 23:29 #

Want to clarify Kelly Brook is not the special women I am speaking of- she lasted 10 minutes before her pr agent pulled her from the event as she was so out of place. I have never met such a stupid desperate woman in my life. I only wanted to mention that she is teenybtiny and not voluptuous at all.

• Fashion Critic November 26, 2010 at 00:30 #

I can imagine her being out of place.

She has lost a lot of weight from what I can see and it doest really suit her. I guess Hollywood got to her.

She’s never been that bright

11. Marvel November 25, 2010 at 23:31 #

She was doing so well before this….

12. mochababe73 November 26, 2010 at 04:20 #

Not good. You have a very dressy top and a train then it’s paired with a faded denim skirt. It’s too much of a contrast for my taste.

13. JIKONCEPTS November 26, 2010 at 10:37 #

This dress is terrible on Kylie coz of her hair and skin tone doesn’t match this blue. Worst dressed ever…

14. Alicat November 26, 2010 at 12:03 #

I keep trying to keep in mind that this is a performance outfit, but even so, it is very strange. It is all conflicting bits and pieces. On Kylie, it does not drape over the bust properly making her look large, and it is far, far too short. It is certainly not one of her better looks.

15. SarahV November 26, 2010 at 14:57 #

I don’t like this… it looks a little tacky.