Who Wore Versus Better? Tessa Thompson or Kim Kardashian

Tessa Thompson was the first to wear this Versus Fall 2010 dress to the “For Colored Girls” New York Premiere last month.

Her Versus bustier dress with a velvet skirt and leather straps was paired with Rene Caovilla Swarovski crystal embellished sandals.

Kim Kardashian wore the same dress to the Lorraine Schwartz “2BHAPPY” Jewelry Collection launch hosted by Beyonce Knowles this week.

She wore tights, black pumps and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

Tights aside Kim looks really uncomfortable in this dress. In all the pictures I saw it looks like she’s holding her breath.

Tessa has a more relaxed vibe plus I prefer how she accessorized this look so she wins for me.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Leighton Meester In Versus - "Herbal Essences" Photocall

Leighton Meester In Versus – “Herbal Essences” Photocall

11 Responses to Who Wore Versus Better? Tessa Thompson or Kim Kardashian

1. Leska November 24, 2010 at 12:50 #

I really like Kim, but her waist is so weird in this dress.

2. phuong November 24, 2010 at 13:21 #

I am never a big fan of Kim, hate her make up and her looks here. She looks like she is so angry at someone when this pic was taken

3. Linda November 24, 2010 at 13:53 #

Gave it to Tessa for the same reasons as FC did.
    However, although I’m normally not a big fan of Kim, her skin is glowing, her hair is shining and she does look really pretty.

• lici_u November 24, 2010 at 14:43 #

…… and sexy aswell.

4. Matt November 24, 2010 at 13:58 #

She wasn’t holding her breath, that’s her plastic surgery taking it’s toll.

• Fashion Critic November 24, 2010 at 14:28 #

I don’t know why she think she needs it

5. Nia November 24, 2010 at 15:30 #

I kind of like how Kim wore it with the tights, but the top part of the dress looks weird on her like a balloon is stuck down her chest or something.

Tessa definitely wears the look much better overall. She carries it off much more relaxed, poised and effortless.

6. Sasha November 24, 2010 at 15:31 #

well it actually fits Tessa so..

7. Shawna November 24, 2010 at 16:04 #

Kim makes everything look soooo cheap…Tessa wins!

• Emi November 25, 2010 at 08:32 #

I agree with you, she always looks tacky, I hate her expression and sometimes she looks older, she looks like a 40 years old woman with many plastic surgeries done.

8. Deborah November 29, 2010 at 10:02 #

I must have good taste, because I always agree with everything u say here heheheh. I used to be a fan of some Kim’s looks, but thank God we change!!! I think her makeup is always TOO much, I was looking a few pictures from up close, and this make up is just a disaster. And she didnt stop doing botox, u can clearly see when she smiles. I think this dress is more young, and why on earth so many acessories? It looks like is so sufocating that she cant breath. and probably is… and i dont like the tights. So everyday she disapoints me more and more. Have u seen the dress she wore on her birthday in N.Y.C????? IS THAT EVEN A DRESS?