23.11.10

Elisabeth Moss In Bibhu Mohapatra – 38th International Emmy Awards

Last night at the 38th International Emmy Awards in New York City many of your prayers were answered as Elisabeth Moss sported a new hairstyle.

You’ve been long frustrated with her short curly style, but she gave us a longer, blonde ‘do at this event.

As side the fabulous new hair she looked gorgeous wearing a Bibhu Mohapatra Resort 2011 gown.

The peach gown has an embroidered lace shoulder and a silver detail along the bodice.

I think this a beautiful way to introduce us to her new look.

Jamie Wolf jewels completed her look.

How do you feel about Elisabeth’s new look?

Credit: Getty

Natalie Portman In Valentino - Late Show with David Letterman

Natalie Portman In Valentino – Late Show with David Letterman

In Olivia Munn’s Closet – Rock & Republic Celina Haircalf Platform Pumps

In Olivia Munn’s Closet – Rock & Republic Celina Haircalf Platform Pumps

26 Responses to Elisabeth Moss In Bibhu Mohapatra – 38th International Emmy Awards

1. The Dame November 23, 2010 at 17:45 #

She and I share the same huge forhead so when she wears her hair like this, away from the face (which I would never do), it bugs me. :/

2. maria November 23, 2010 at 17:54 #

Wow she looks so young now!

• Dani November 23, 2010 at 21:13 #

That was my first thought too. It’s taken years off her.

3. Naomi November 23, 2010 at 18:01 #

LOVE the new hairstyle, she looks absolutely beautiful!
    The gown is very lovely, but I really don’t get that weird strap on it. doesn’t look good.

4. mm November 23, 2010 at 18:05 #

I much prefer the longer hair. Love the dress. She doesnt look like an old lady here.

5. IloveNorway November 23, 2010 at 18:06 #

It kinda matches her skin……By the way Charlene Wittstock wore another Prive dress at a national day event in case you dont know.She looked beautiful!!

6. Brooke November 23, 2010 at 18:10 #

She’s a lovely girl, and though I can’t say that I prefer this color to her natural shade, I still think she would benefit hugely from a soft fringe; it would be more youthful and would complement the proportions of her face.

• G November 23, 2010 at 20:06 #

I actually quite like this colour on her, but I completely agree about the fringe. Something soft and sweeping would look beautiful.

7. dee November 23, 2010 at 18:21 #

I like it. She looks so much younger.

8. Gaber November 23, 2010 at 18:27 #

The extensions look bad, but this kind of haircut suits her superbly. I’d love to see her grow her own hair to this length.
    (I might toy around with covering up her forehead a bit though.)

9. Ethne Blist November 23, 2010 at 18:31 #

I thinks she looks beautiful. BDOTW! She looks head-to-toe gorgeous and put together.

• Linda November 24, 2010 at 00:26 #

Yeah, never looked better. Oddly enough, although I think she needs bangs, this style seems to work anyway. She looks young and pretty and fresh and her blue eyes are lovely.

10. noo November 23, 2010 at 19:05 #

she looks so fresh and her long blond hair is fantastic and her make up used to look pasty but now it’s just perfect

11. kemi November 23, 2010 at 19:31 #

wow she looks much prettier this way, the hair colour softens her features and brings out her blue eyes, and the dress is so pretty!

12. mochababe73 November 23, 2010 at 19:40 #

I really like her dress.
    But for some reason, she doesn’t look “polished”. While she is styled correctly and the dress is gorgeous, I can’t help but to think that a little more effort could have been put into her make-up.
    But, what do I konw? I only wear lipstick.

13. Moxie November 23, 2010 at 19:56 #

Overall, I don’t like it. I don’t like the current trend of draping fabric over part of the belt. I’m over the one-shoulder look. And that haircut makes her forehead look bigger. The color is the only thing I like about the look.

14. fashion-mommy November 23, 2010 at 21:35 #

Totally the best I have ever seen here look, very young, so fresh, and really pretty!

15. Hannah November 23, 2010 at 23:10 #

I love her new hairstyle, she actually used to have hair similar to this until she had to cut it off for mad men (to satisfy peggy’s new look in season 2 I think).
    I like the dress, I don’t like it and the hairstyle together though, and I wish she would go for maybe slightly long wispy bangs (not a full fringe, just a few layers) or clip her hair lower, as she has a large frehead and needs to better acoomodate it imo.

16. Marvel November 23, 2010 at 23:32 #

I like the hair style, just not the colour. The reason why I hated her previous hairstyle was because of the style, not the colour. Back to the gown, it’s very pretty

17. sara November 23, 2010 at 23:44 #

you have to show to jennifer hudson at the Happy Heart Fundation…so beautiful -except for the tights!

18. charlotte November 24, 2010 at 00:03 #

Better…but i’m not sure it’s me or it’s real, that her forhead makes she looks like a man. And she still miss her swagger. I mean it’s kind of nobady. SURE hope for improvement.

19. KateS November 24, 2010 at 03:09 #

New hair=pretty – it adds warmth to her skin and brings out her eyes. I’m still not convinved that neutrals are her friend, however, and I wish she’d try some colour.

20. Alicat November 24, 2010 at 07:38 #

What a beautifully feminine, soft gown. I love it on her. The blushing peach colour adds to the softness. I was watching a DVD of Series 2 Madmen last night and the hairstyle she is required to wear for the Peggy character really is unflattering. This is lovely, although I agree with all above that a bit of softness around the forehead and face would perfect it. Even so, she looks young and fresh.

21. dressaddict November 24, 2010 at 08:42 #

The dress is gorgeous, but the hair is no improvement for me, it looks kind of uncombed.

22. Emi November 24, 2010 at 14:21 #

This dress seems a night-gown.

23. ellie November 25, 2010 at 00:51 #

BDOTW worthy!! That dress is amazing on her!