Blake Lively In Versace – Lorraine Schwartz’ ’2BHAPPY’ Jewelry Launch

Blake Lively also attended the launch party for Lorraine Schwartz’ ’2BHAPPY’ Jewelry collection in New York last night which was hosted Beyonce Knowles.

She oozed sex appeal in her Versace Spring 2011 dress.

The gorgeous spaghetti strapped nude fringe top has a cascading layer of fringed details which falls over her fitted pencil skirt.

As much as I love the skirt I have two objections.

Firstly I would’ve loved for the skirt to be a tad shorter on Blake. Just below the knee like on the model would’ve been perfect.

Also I’m not particularly crazy about her brown coloured Christian Louboutin Amber Patent Double-Platform Sandals, but I will take them over an uninteresting pair of pumps.

Blake took inspiration from the runway to pull her hair tightly back to show off her stunning Lorraine Schwartz earrings.

Can’t wait to read your thoughts on this look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Beyonce Knowles In Antonio Berardi - Lorraine Schwartz' '2BHAPPY' Jewelry Launch

Beyonce Knowles In Antonio Berardi – Lorraine Schwartz’ ‘2BHAPPY’ Jewelry Launch

In Demi Moore's Closet - IRO Kiara Satin Tank Dress

In Demi Moore’s Closet – IRO Kiara Satin Tank Dress

110 Responses to Blake Lively In Versace – Lorraine Schwartz’ ’2BHAPPY’ Jewelry Launch

1. Mira November 23, 2010 at 15:20 #

Love the dress!! And love LOVE the earrings! Not a fan of the hair though.

Are her breasts fake?

• Carolina November 23, 2010 at 15:49 #

I believe her breasts are 100% natural. She has a killer body. That’s a beautiful look.

• phuong November 23, 2010 at 17:12 #

I agree, I think her breasts are natural. Fake boobs would be veyr obvious and wouldnt look this good. Her dress is really pretty. I love the color and fringe details.

• Emi November 24, 2010 at 14:25 #

Totally fake, didn’t you notice the difference between the first and the second season of Gossip Girl. In the first season she was almost flat, I would say. During the second she showed her breasts in every episode, with every outfit, even it obviously was freezing cold.

• Sara November 23, 2010 at 17:46 #

the breasts are indeed fake.

• Hannah November 23, 2010 at 16:06 #

There are ALOT of rumours about a nose job and breast implants. I am quite genuinly indifferent, I think she would look the same wiht (given she has had plastic surgery) her old nose, and less boobs (maybe we would see them less often :) )
      Everyone has their own opinion of whether they are real or not.

• roxy November 23, 2010 at 17:34 #

she definitely got a nose job
      there have been rumors that she got her boobs done as well

• justme November 23, 2010 at 18:03 #

Yes, they are. You can definitely tell by how they sit too high when she goes braless. I do applaud her for picking a normal looking size though.

• Julianne November 23, 2010 at 19:02 #

Totally fake, bb.

• advo88 November 24, 2010 at 06:18 #

They certainly look very unnaturally perky to me. Her nose is also different from when her career started to take off so it does not surprise me if her “killer body” had some help.

As for the outfit – I think it looks tacky but I’m used to it from Blake, so same old.

2. Leska November 23, 2010 at 15:22 #

I love the look, but I had to agree with you about the length of skirt, the model lenght was best, but I love the shoe.

3. klara November 23, 2010 at 15:22 #

i have to say that i actually like it. my first though was waaaah blake your boobs! but then it grows on me becuase its not a typical coctail dress like everyone else would wear for such an event. but the shoes are too dark (BUT hey they are NOT black :D) they should have been in the colour of the bracelets. but all in all i like it :)

• Linda November 24, 2010 at 00:40 #

I feel the same way. It grew on me and now I like it a lot (feeling the shoes are a bit heavy). I checked another site for a pic from a differnet angle and I definitely do like it. Sometimes pics have different lighting and backgrounds and that makes a difference. I love how it’s not a typical coctail dress, as you said/

• Linda November 24, 2010 at 00:42 #

By the way, I do really like BL. She lights up the screen on gossip girl and she is stunning to look at.

4. Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 15:23 #

A different look, less sexy and much more elegant but the same AMAZING couple Blake Lively / Versace! I’d like to see her in other dresses from this collection, something more colorful.

5. Shawna November 23, 2010 at 15:25 #

Something is off with this look…I can’t quite place it. I prefer it on the runway. Sorry Blake :(

• Dani November 23, 2010 at 21:17 #

Yeah, I’m not a fan either. I hate the hair!

• Shemah November 24, 2010 at 01:29 #

not loving the hair, the bangles, the boobs, the shoes and the length of the dress. Wait did i just describe the whole look? oh well..

by the way, according to some sources, she did her boobs right BEFORE she started GG but after sisterhood w/ traveling pants. but she chose it to be slightly bigger and still considered on the “normal” side.

6. rebecca November 23, 2010 at 15:27 #

She looks trashy. It doesn’t even fit her properly!

• KateS November 24, 2010 at 03:12 #

I agree! It’s so tight in the bust it’s giving her double-boob. The combination of her big-breasted, blond, long-legged body and a dress this sexy crosses the line into vulgar.

7. Natalie November 23, 2010 at 15:27 #

I’ve been taking notes on Blake Lively’s ‘style’ and to me, she has no style whatsoever. All she does is copy runway looks, and she has no idea how to make an outfit her own or look completely ridiculous or slutty. How she is Vogue’s top 10 best dressed of the year is a flaming mystery to me.

• Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 15:38 #

She Vogue’s top 10 best dressed of the year because she deserves it. Just remember she doesn’t call any stylist for advices but does everything on her own.

• Natalie November 23, 2010 at 16:00 #

it really shows that she doesn’t have a stylist.

• Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 16:10 #

Yes, and I appreciate her for this because she’s just 23 and has not a stylist but has a STYLE (and Anna Wintour thinks the same).

• advo88 November 26, 2010 at 20:42 #

Agreed. Except, she does actually have a stylist – his name is Eric Daman. But obvious, she’s still very much in control. Why else would any stylist let her walk out of the house in at least half her outfits? Fashiionsta wrote this interesting article about stars “without stylists”:

And come on, she’s on Vogue’s list because Anna loves her. And while I certainly admire her (Anna) – she can still be dead wrong!

• Brooke November 23, 2010 at 16:08 #

I heartily disagree with this summation. I don’t think any stylist would take credit for dressing her since (i) on nights she actually looks good, she has copied the exact runway styling, down to accessories and hairstyle; and (ii) she looks cheap/tacky/trashy when she tries to go her own way. She is a sample size with augmented breasts and good hair – with the sheer volume of free couture that gets thrown her way one would hope she could do a little better than she has. Don’t mistake a pretty girl for a stylish one.

• Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 16:38 #

This just starts smelling like envy.
          Yes, it’s true she’s a very pretty girl and a lot of men (including me, I don’t deny it) love her, isn’t this the real problem Brooke?
          ps. and, however, for me she is stylish too!

• Natalie November 23, 2010 at 16:39 #

exactly my point.

• Brooke November 23, 2010 at 16:56 #

That was an awfully catty and unfounded remark, Dorian. I made an argument that she is indeed a beautiful girl, but not a stylish one, in response to your assertion that she deserves to be awarded ‘best dressed’ because she is pretty, which makes no sense. You can’t tell me that this is a fashion-savvy girl who ‘gets’ it:

Drool away, just be honest about the nature of your admiration.

• Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 19:44 #

Brooke I’m the first to admit that I LOVE her and sorry for my “awful” words. However I’m with you when you post her 2008 style, that Blake was a mess but NOW, 2 years later, her style is improved A LOT, I think this is undeniable and she has changed thanks to herself, not a stylist, that’s why I admire her and always will.

ps. sorry for my english, I’m italian.

• Mandy November 24, 2010 at 02:32 #

Brooke pretty much sums up my take on BL. Pretty, but definitely not stylish.

• b November 24, 2010 at 03:17 #

Dorian’s comment is totally uncalled for. I guess we have to live with being automatically categorized as envy women by male species every time we don’t approve of other women with big breasts.

And no I’m not green with envy because I’ve never seen anything special about her since the first day she started getting attentions. I’ve always said that, to me, she’s not pretty at all. She just has great body, end of story. ScarJo is like ten times better than her, beauty and acting wise. Her face is also no Natalie Portman. She has great body but not in the same league of Giselle. And I adore all these women. I crack myself up every time somebody says she has great style. This girl has no taste and style whatsoever. Most of the time the dresses which look so nice on the runway manage to look so trashy and cheap on her. So no, she’s not best dressed in any circumstances to me.

The only thing she has it better than anyone is her PR team.

• Dorian Gray November 24, 2010 at 12:18 #

Believe me b I’m not that kind of boy.
          I like Blake Lively because of her beauty and charme but I also love Tilda Swinton beacuse of her unique allure. You know, sometimes we can think about a woman apart from her breasts.
          I stop replace ’cause I’m tired of saying the same things all the times but looking at the comments (almost 100!) I can say that maybe this girl deserves all the attentions she gets (from both men e women).

• Brooke November 24, 2010 at 16:05 #

Dorian! Forse questo è migliore? Lei dovrebbe aver detto così prima; l’italiano è la terza lingua mia (così mi dispiace si questo non fare il senso ma devo praticare, hahaha). Ho voluto dire appena che non l’accredito molto per la maniera che si veste ora perché non l’ha fatto solo come lei ha detto – è vestita da Karl Lagerfeld ed Anna Wintour e agli altri tempi spesso offende. E bella ma non elegante; è una compassione. (Ho detto ciò correttamente? Hahaha migliori auguri!)

• Gigi November 23, 2010 at 15:56 #

Natalie, I’m in your camp. I don’t get the fascination with BL. I don’t care for this look… from head to toe. And I agree. Vogue Top 10? HUH???

• Natalie November 23, 2010 at 16:04 #

obviously she sometimes has some pretty decent looks, but she’s worst dressed and too over the top on so many occasions. I can easily think of 6-7 actresses who are better dressed than her and Jessica Biel, who similarly does not deserve to be on the Vogue’s Top 10 Best Dressed of the Year list—- Kate Bosworth, Zoe Saldana, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Chloe Sevigny, Diane Kruger, Emma Watson, and even her co-star Leighton Meester. Also, as much as I’d hate to admit it, even Jessica Alba dresses better than her.

Plus, this look— the cuffs weigh the entire look down and the heels are just wrong. They cut off her legs, and with the hem being all wrong, she looks a lot shorter than she is.

• Sisi November 23, 2010 at 20:49 #

I totally agree. She is pretty. Sometimes she has amazing looks. But she is not a stylish one. Because she just takes whatever the runway looks are like. She has a killer body. That doesn’t mean she has style. By the way she works with Gossip girl Stylist. Please check whatever Serena wears, it will appear on Blake later on.

• b November 24, 2010 at 02:53 #

Totally agree. It just keeps getting more desperate how Anna tries to pimp her. She has no style whatsoever and that list is just plain ridiculous. Jolie and Biel really?

Kate Bosworth and Diane Kruger more than deserve to be on that list. They’re just making themselves look like clowns.

• Lils November 23, 2010 at 16:27 #

well said! I couldn’t have described it better!

• Julianne November 23, 2010 at 19:39 #

You’re so right!
      But Vogue’s crew love her. They may have a deal or something.
      And if you think about it you’ll see that Vogue loves blondes. I think it’s the sterotype.

8. jennifer November 23, 2010 at 15:28 #

I love her.

9. Mario November 23, 2010 at 15:29 #

Damn.it
    After that rather let-down look last week, she redeems herself fast! I really love this.
    If it were for someone else, they’d accessorize it the normal way (nude pumps and a cuff I bet), but Blake takes this to another level. Thanks to her interesting accessorizing I find this a stand out outfit.

Btw.. imagine this as a long gown at a glam red carpet.. ahh.. ♥

10. Ethne Blist November 23, 2010 at 15:32 #

I love this look. Even though I see Blake as what is wrong with Hollywood: skinny blondes who become famous through clothing and ONE TV show, I LOVE this look. Please FC, BDOTW! Blake does what she knows how to do: dress sexy. What else can she do? And you know what, she does it well here, so give her some credit y’all.

• Dorian Gray November 23, 2010 at 15:46 #

BDOTW for me too. I LOVE her :-)

• Manja November 23, 2010 at 15:53 #

me too,but I do agree with Ethne Blist as well

• Rebecca November 23, 2010 at 15:59 #

Actually, she is a pretty good actress–did you see her in The Town? I like the dress, but would remove that fringed modesty panel down the front–looks silly, I prefer the shoes on the model.

• Sasha November 23, 2010 at 18:44 #

she was overacting so much in the town, I couldn’t take her seriously

I do like the dress and the fringe, but just not on her. It was much better on the model.

11. ferah November 23, 2010 at 15:37 #

ı dont love

12. happydaiz November 23, 2010 at 15:39 #

Top half – yes
    Bottom half – no

13. mm November 23, 2010 at 15:43 #

The bangles are a no! Shoes are too heavey.

The dress, hair, make-up are gorgerous. But she looks older

14. artemis November 23, 2010 at 15:45 #

I totally agree with you FC about the length of the skirt and the shoe colour…I like the dress but I would prefer it on another woman! She has amazing legs but I always thing she tries too hard.

15. roxana November 23, 2010 at 15:46 #

smoking hot!

16. Hannah November 23, 2010 at 15:50 #

I like it, and as I already said, I like that she chose a dress that is enhanced but also enhances the jewellery. I also wish that the dress was shorter, but above the knee, not below. I do not like the heels, I tihnk i would have prefered them had the hemline been higher. The makeup is the same, IMO, average makeup Blake usually wears, and the hair is inexplicably bad. I wish blake had not worn this dress though, because I think someone else could have killed it, like Leighton meester for example.

17. gossip_bangkok November 23, 2010 at 15:54 #

Love it. Like you said as well, I do prefer the runway length.

18. M November 23, 2010 at 15:54 #

Everyone is becomming soo critical of celebs looks. She does look fab. She flaunts her assets, but not overdoing it. And shes proud of her figure. I guess its the confidence she has that makes me like her. Eveyone is entitled to their own opinions, but lets not get soo critical. Given a chance, are you able to do better?

• Fashion Critic November 23, 2010 at 16:05 #

I think your comment is unfair with all due respect.

A lot of people without Blake Lively’s access to designer clothes do have great style. Just because they are not on TV that doesn’t mean they are not capable of looking good

19. noo November 23, 2010 at 15:59 #

the dress is hard to pull off because it doesn’t work with large breast sizes and the bangles make it look trashy. the brown manicure is weird. she ruined this gorgeous dress for me!

20. suzan November 23, 2010 at 16:00 #

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! THE DRESS,THE MAKEUP,JEWELERY…ALL OF IT!!

• Marvel November 23, 2010 at 23:38 #

Same. Quite a lot of people have had some LONG discussions about but I just LOVE it as well :)

21. Zarina November 23, 2010 at 16:01 #

the dress is gorgeous on the model, but i dont like it at all on Blake

22. robbie November 23, 2010 at 16:07 #

sexy and classy on the model but falls flat on blake!

23. LINDA November 23, 2010 at 16:14 #

once again all hype, yeah she is beautiful but she cant act. suprise suprise all that matters is that she has “style”, well according to some but no me. as someone previously stated taken straight from the runway. style is making something your own, her style is strictly sexy and copied from the runway. even when she wore the lanvin gown it was gorgeous but she didnt make it special. and as to the people who keep saying she has no stylist you gus need to shut up its ridiculous to praise her for that, its not like she designed what she wears although i am sure in a few years she will be “designing” her own line i am sure because every girl in hollywood seems to. she has a great body so things are bound to look good on her if she wears almost any runway dress she will look good but keep in mind it wouldn’t be hard for you or i yo look great if we got to point search through lanvin, versace, etc to get the best dresses. its all about accessibility with these ladies and they never take advantage whether they have stylists or not no ones style has ever blown me away except angelina jolie in the white oscar gown as well as the black one from a few years back and she doesnt even try like these other ladies do.

24. Lara November 23, 2010 at 16:21 #

She reminds me Scarlett here. Damn, I miss the time when ScarJo’s boobs looked like this
    Lovely look

25. dressaddict November 23, 2010 at 16:27 #

I love it, BDOTW for me! She;s flawless, I hope she stays like this :)

26. methedrine November 23, 2010 at 16:31 #

I agree with you about the lengh of the skirt but this is a good look.

27. Anissa November 23, 2010 at 16:31 #

I do think this is a good look for her but I wish the fit was better in the bust, and I agree that the length is a bit too long. I also think the bangles are a bit too much.

28. Nikki November 23, 2010 at 16:47 #

I love the dress but Blake doesn’t do it justice.

I agree about the length and shoes. I wish it was shorter. And the shoes…why?? Why did she wear those chunky brown shoes. They don’t go with the dress. Even the chunky bangles are out of place. Lovely earrings, though.

Blake’s got gorgeous breasts looks like they spill out of the bodice. Maybe the dress is too tight on top.

29. Victor November 23, 2010 at 16:52 #

I agree with you FC, I would love to see the dress a little bit shorter on her and thos sandals seems so heavy.. More delicate sandals would be better!

30. Alex November 23, 2010 at 17:14 #

This is a beautiful dress and she is a beautiful girl. But somehow this time it’s just not working together.
    The length is wrong, the shoes are wrong and I agree that she could have been looking for something sophisticating but for me it didn’t work out.

And it’s easier for her not to have a stylist when she’s got access to every designer and every collection.

31. The Dame November 23, 2010 at 17:46 #

I LOVE this on her!

32. Sara November 23, 2010 at 17:54 #

I would add a 3rd objection and that would be the fit around the bust. Her breasts just don’t fit into the dress properly and all I see is boob. It’s a classy sexy dress and we just don’t need quite the show up there.

• nina November 23, 2010 at 19:35 #

I agree with that. And I adore those earrings, they are beautifull, but those bracelets are too much.

33. Hisadora November 23, 2010 at 18:26 #

She’s a tall girl so I think the length of the dress works perfectly on her. The accessories are perfection as usual! She looks flawless!

34. Ev November 23, 2010 at 18:40 #

I’ve tried to like her style and sometimes she does get it right. But most of the times I am really confused with all the admiration she gets. I guess I don’t see anything special in her. She is pretty girl with a great body, but there’s gotta be more to a woman in order to call her stylish. Even Anna Wintour can’t make me change my mind.
    This particular look left me cold, I am not a fan of this dress in general but it does look better on the runway. The length and accessoiries are wrong on her, and with all my despise for black pumps I’d take them over these shoes.
    Not a BDOTW contender for me.

35. Julianne November 23, 2010 at 19:07 #

I agree. She has nothing special. She looks ok on the clothes she chose (this particular shoes are incredibly ugly) but she is so… blah
    She doesn’t call your attention. She dresses ok, she acts ok, she’s not so pretty and she’s blonde. Pretty ordinary and boring to me.

And I really don’t think she dress this way ’cause she likes it. I guess it’s just because of the money the stylists give to her. If you see pics of her last year or in 2007/2008 you’ll get what I’m talking about.

36. Coco November 23, 2010 at 19:12 #

Oh boy where do I begin on this hot mess? Let’s gtart with the fit,which imo is terrible. It looks like her boobs are gonna explode. Then we move on to the clunky shoes and over accessorized right wrist. Were ALL of those really needed with earrings AND another bracelet on her left arm? I also don’t think anyone who doesn’t have the greatest face should pull their hair back so tight. This is just another look in the book of confusion I have for why this girl is so loved int he fashion world. I just don’t get it.

• advo88 November 24, 2010 at 06:25 #

Her boobs look like they are going to explode in 90% of her outfits. That’s just the way Blake likes it. Her style on GG used to be Kate Moss/bohemian-esque but then it turned completely slutty. Blake once admitted that she was the influence and I believe it because her style is exactly like her character Serena’s: boobs and legs. Be glad she’s changing it up and not going for a skimpy short skirt again with that boob-age for the millionth time!

37. Naomi November 23, 2010 at 19:25 #

I don’t like this look. I don’t like the fringe, and Blake looks borderline slutty here. She’s already oozing sex-appeal, I think she should have gone for a soft hair and make-up.

38. Rebecca November 23, 2010 at 19:32 #

FC: this one hit a nerve, didnt it? People are so mean!

• Fashion Critic November 23, 2010 at 20:06 #

it really did.

People either love her or hate her.

39. Emma November 23, 2010 at 19:36 #

The only thing I like are the earrings. Sadly the rest does absolutely nothing for me, she looks like a Bratz doll. A bad one.

40. Andi November 23, 2010 at 19:42 #

Regardless of whether or not she has a stylist or if she’s had plastic surgery or if she has “style”, she still looks good. At the end of the day, she looks good and designers are happy to have her wear their clothes. End of story.

41. mochababe73 November 23, 2010 at 19:45 #

The bust area is TOO tight.
    I love the dress, but not on Blake. As usual, pretty dress, but it doesn’t have the same appeal on her as it does on the runway. Boring, boring Blake.
    I actually like the shoes. Much better than plain, black pumps.

42. Pablo November 23, 2010 at 20:53 #

Oh wow! What’s with all the controversy! You knew so well it would split the crowd apart, FC! LOL

I wont go into fake boobs, nose jobs or acting skills… I love that gorgeous Versace and she looks simply spectacular. There should be no more. :D

• NA November 24, 2010 at 08:21 #

I agree with you 1000000%

43. anna November 23, 2010 at 21:09 #

I would like the dress more except I think it is treating the girls fairly poorly-they look seriously smushed an uneven. Love the hair and the earrings but I also feel she looks a little washed out.

Don’t get me wrong, Lively on an offday is still beautiful but I don’t love it.

44. OZALES November 23, 2010 at 21:17 #

Now I DO believe that she doesn’t have a stylist because all she does is copy the runway looks from the models on which ever outfit she wears. But she still looks very nice here.

45. Luiza November 23, 2010 at 23:29 #

I think she’s pretty and she has a lot of charisma! and that’s the thing that turns a pretty actress to a celebrity that’s loved and admired! as for her style, I think she has lots of up and downs on the red carpet as most celebrities, so I don’t think she’s special when it comes to style! about this look, I don’t like it, the colour washes her out and her hair doesn’t do any favours to her! I think she’s done better before!

46. Natalie November 24, 2010 at 00:26 #

I don’t know how I feel about this look, something seems off… maybe it’s the hair. As everyone else said, it would look MUCH better if it was shorter!

47. Shemah November 24, 2010 at 01:38 #

I don’t really have anything against Blake Lively, but this is not one of her best looks. She looks okay because she’s pretty. But not because that outfit looked good on her. It’s ill fitted, too long and my eyes are drawn to her cuffs and shoes more than her earrings and face.

In that ensemble, she looks “aged” and if I were to guess her age, had I not known, I’d say she was in her early-30s to mid-30s rather than her early 20s..If that’s what she was trying to achieve.. then good for you, Blake.

I just hope her next look will prove to everyone here why she’s on Vogue’s best dressed.. but it sure as hell isn’t this one.

48. cecelove November 24, 2010 at 01:58 #

if people overlooked the fact that she is stunning, this is an awful look. her chest looks ridiculous and the shoes and bangles look just silly.
    no wonder vogue likes her, she could wear literally anything and look amazing. however this cant be misinterpreted as having “style”, just being genetically blessed

49. mari November 24, 2010 at 02:30 #

the color does not do much for her. comes off as bland

50. Lalitha November 24, 2010 at 04:47 #

SEXY minus the shoes. She looks great!

51. ZJL November 24, 2010 at 05:31 #

Blake’s boobs are over the top–literally. They sit too high, are too big, and overpower the dress. Also, I hate to say it, but she doesn’t have the beauty to pull off this slicked back hairstyle. That’s very snarky, but we have to all of us know our good and bad points. Blake needs to stick with what looks best on her–free flowing california blonde locks.

52. mol November 24, 2010 at 07:47 #

My only problem with this look is the poor fit/containment of her boobs, otherwise she seems quite glamorous in this look, to me anyway. And because we seem to be commenting on all kinds of stuff in relation to Blake, I will also add that I thought she did a great job in her role in The Town, she quite surprised me.

53. NA November 24, 2010 at 08:14 #

i like this look ALOT ! i think she looks stunning and i dont mind the lenght of the dress or the shoes i have always loved when the hair is down but i dont mind the hair back! i dont really have any objections ! <3

54. NA November 24, 2010 at 08:18 #

ABOUT HER COPYING THE RUNWAY LOOKS !!!! who freakin cares like Catherine has said many times when people FAIL by changing the runway looks that “the runway looks are there for a reason”! Blake wears the outfit the way the designers visions the look we cant blame Blake for that say you dont like the dress or the styling but you cant blame her for copyin the looks because thats what we should love when we look at our favorite pieces ! find something else to judge her styling on !

55. anne November 24, 2010 at 10:01 #

Wow, leave it to Blake Lively to cause such controversy. I can understand the love/hate with Leighton’s Marchesa outfit the other week, but here thinks are quite simple. Blake and a beautiful Versace gown. It’s a good look but nothing to write home about.
    And about the plastic surgery..i don t know and i really don’t care but the one thing that bugs are those eyebrows….I mean, before getting into plastic surgery and all that, you can make a difference in your look with little things like hair, make-up, eyebrows…

56. CASS November 24, 2010 at 10:02 #

I would have loved to see the dress maybe shorter cos right now, it looks too long on her.

57. nicky November 24, 2010 at 10:07 #

she took away the classiness of this dress. yeah i dont like it at all. all i can see are her boobs. the bangles and bracelet are unneccessary and the earrings wouldve been great. hate her shoe choice as well.

58. D November 24, 2010 at 10:23 #

LOVE.

59. Nadia November 24, 2010 at 11:19 #

FC you have to agree that you have said many times before, when some people has taken a dress and completly changed the look and failed . that “the runway look is there for a reason” ! so i dont understand how her copying runway looks is a problem SHE LOOKS DASHIN in this dress and she deserves a BTOW.!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK THEMSELVES THIS IS A FASHION PAGE NOT WHEATHER BLAKE KNOWS HOW TO ACT OR NOT THATS NOT THE ARGUMENT !!!!!!!

• Fashion Critic November 24, 2010 at 13:19 #

yes it happens both ways

60. Emi November 24, 2010 at 14:35 #

I agree with you, FC, about the length of the dress and the shoes. I don’t like the way it fits her breasts, we got it, she has beautiful (fake) ones! She pulled the “twins” too high, for me. I like the make up, but do you think she looks 23? I asked my mother, who doesn’t know who she is and she told me: 35. To me, when you’re so young you should be also fresh, as L. Meester, for example. I don’t understand the fuss about her, honestly; she -maybe – doesn’t have a stylist (which I doubt) but for sure she has a very very smart manager.

61. SarahV November 24, 2010 at 16:04 #

I can’t put my finger on it, but I don’t like this at all.

62. Polly November 26, 2010 at 08:03 #

Love the dress; hate the bangles- way too clunky; hate the heels-also way too clunky. The beauty of the dress is in the intricacy- which you don’t notice cause she over accessorized. Love the earrings though. And the dress is a perfect color on her.

63. Francy November 26, 2010 at 18:55 #

I think the dress is too long and that hair-style is’n’t for her.

64. karen November 29, 2010 at 23:05 #

Blake looks horrible. I think the hair is too severe. The bracelet, the bangles and the earrings are too much with this dress. This dress looks better on the model than on her. Blake’s dress is too low on her chest area and I don’t like how it pushes her boobs up like that. And I don’t like her pose. Sorry Blake.

65. MEME November 30, 2010 at 06:43 #

I would most likely to agree wit’ B…. I think all Blake has is a great PR team behind her….. she’s a buttaface… and I never thought of her as stylish… even though she has had a few hits this year…. and I find it hard to believe that she styles herself…. I mean how is she getting options without a stylist???…. lol….

66. MEME November 30, 2010 at 06:44 #

But on another note about this look….. I LOVE the dress…. but hate the shoes wit’ it…. if it were me…. I would’ve worn those infamous Gianmarco Lorenzi’s wit’ the dress…. they would set it off…. and then have the Judith Lieber Chocolate Bar clutch wit’ it….