22.11.10

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

Here’s one more from last nights 2010 American Music Awards.

Whitney Port arrived on the red carpet at the music event wearing a Rafael Cennamo dress.

The flirty draped one-shoulder belted dress is beautiful. It the perfect dress for such an occasion and it very much suits Whitney’s style.

My problem with the look is her hairstyle as it ages her plus the shoes are not right for such a dress.

Credit: Getty

Ke$ha In Michael Costello – 2013 American Music Awards

Ke$ha In Michael Costello – 2013 American Music Awards

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 American Music Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 American Music Awards?

11 Responses to Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

1. Ethne Blist November 22, 2010 at 16:07 #

I feel like as of now, she should get a BDOTW nomination, even though it might be tight. I LOVE the dress. Rafael Cennamo isn’t known, and her hair is not the villain. The shoes are.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 16:15 #

LOl @ villain

2. Karis November 22, 2010 at 16:08 #

Love the dress but have to agree the hair and the shoes are all wrong! Could have been great, such a shame.

3. Marvel November 22, 2010 at 16:38 #

Oh yes, I was wondering which Hills person would show up at this event.

Its like every event has to have that mandatory Hills person.

4. Leo November 22, 2010 at 17:24 #

This looks like a Marchesa knock off, don’t really love her shoes. Kinda meh for me.

• Ev November 22, 2010 at 18:30 #

I was just about mentioning Marchesa. Totally agree on the shoes and overall – ‘meh’.

5. Lisa November 22, 2010 at 17:31 #

I’m so disappointed. It’s a very nice dress, but as i scrolled down the page and saw the top half, i thought for a second i would be seeing a full length gown which would have been AMAZING. Oh well. Can’t complain though, it is a gorgeous dress (bad shoes though)

6. Hisadora November 22, 2010 at 18:41 #

When I saw some pictures of her I really loved her dress but she totally ruined it with grey pumps. I think those boring black pumps could have worked better here….But I would’ve preferred nude peep-toes!

7. mochababe73 November 22, 2010 at 19:42 #

I love this dress! It’s so cute.
    Unfortunately, she had to wear that belt. I don’t like the shoes either. It’s a music awards show. This is the perfect occasion for one to step out of the box.

8. Mariana B. Albertini November 22, 2010 at 21:26 #

LOVE the dress! but the shoes… =/

9. Emi November 23, 2010 at 08:35 #

Cute dress, terrible shoes-choice, old hairstyle. At the end of the day, she looks good when she goes casual but this girl doesn’t have much sense of style, she should have taken fashion lessons from O. Palermo, which was born classy and trend-setter!