It was a very busy weekend for Kate Bosworth, but she wasn’t party hopping she was promoting her new movie “The Warrior’s Way”.

Yes a ‘movie’.

Earlier today she was in Seoul, South Korea to attend the premiere with co-star Jang Dong-Gun.

She opted to wear a casual ensemble from the Jonathan Saunders Spring 2011 collection.

This look worked perfectly well with her co-star who looked handsome in his laid-back look.

Her beige look and tan belt was teamed with the most beautiful pair of turquoise Aperlai heels.

At the media preview in Seoul, Kate wore a cute ivory Chloé Resort 2011 A line dress.

The dress with the lace up detail around the waist was paired with cream pumps and a colourful necklace with a square pendant.

Kate has always been a fan of Chloé.

This dress is a refined take on easy glamour, I love that she hasn’t overdressed for the occasion.

Before headed to South Korea, Kate attended LA Screening of “The Warrior’s Way” at the CGV Cinemas.

She wore her hair up on this occasion whilst wearing an stunning Erdem embroidered lace crepe dress from the Spring 2011 collection.

The gorgeous red and white floral print long sleeved dress was paired with silver Christian Louboutin sandals.

At the LA press junket panel which was held at the Landmark Theatre, Kate wore a mixture of designers.

She wore a Peter Som Spring 2011 A line skirt with an Isabel Marant blazer, a black top and Tabitha Simmons Cecilia velvet pumps.

My favourite look is the Jonathan Saunders look. Those shoes seduced me.

Which was your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo - 2010 American Music Awards

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

Renee Zellweger In Carolina Herrera – CNN Heroes: An All Star Tribute

43 Responses to Kate Bosworth In Jonathan Saunders, Chloé, Erdem & Peter Som – “The Warrior’s Way” Promotional Tour

1. ber November 22, 2010 at 17:15 #

Jonathan Saunders for BDOTW? Love the dress, love the shoes.

• Ethne Blist November 22, 2010 at 17:23 #

Erdem look too! She is totally rocking it! She is oozing glamor in her Erdem look. Both please- in a perfect world!

2. Ethne Blist November 22, 2010 at 17:17 #

The Jonathan Saunders look and then the stunning Erdem look. I don’t like her Peter Som look. She could’ve looked great in the runway sleeveless top, orange belt with the skirt. Her co-star Jang Dong-Gun sure has style!

• Manja November 23, 2010 at 18:44 #

Ditto that

3. SarahV November 22, 2010 at 17:22 #

Looking like a total ghost as usual. Her turqoise heels are to die for though!!!

4. Mario November 22, 2010 at 17:35 #

I pretty much adore all looks, can’t seem to find a favorite. But if I had to pick I’d choose the Chloe one, I think it’s perfection.

5. Emma November 22, 2010 at 17:37 #

Those blue Aperlai shoes in the first picture are great!

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 17:49 #

6. Lily November 22, 2010 at 17:48 #

Jang dong Gun is totally famous here (asia). Despite him being not cute as any other korean actors or singers, he’s totally hot n his acting is greaaaattttt.. btw, I love her n the Jonathan Saunders one.

7. Ela November 22, 2010 at 17:56 #

She is pretty but the only look I noticed was the Edrem Spring one …. maybe cos that’s the only photo in which she is not standing next to her smouldering co-star …

8. Ev November 22, 2010 at 18:28 #

I love that Erdem dress, but her hair make her look 20 years older in that picture. So my favorite would be her Jonathan Saunders look.

9. GirlOne November 22, 2010 at 18:32 #

I love that Erdem collection!

10. CreoleLady November 22, 2010 at 18:48 #

Am having tech difficulties but had to say I love the Saunders and those Fab shoes. I like the erdem but the hair, shoes, not so much.

11. Patrícia Lopes November 22, 2010 at 19:00 #

The Jonathan Saunders look is the best one, it should be a BDOTW contender. I adore everything, but thoso turquoise Aperlai heels are the real magic.

12. cartouche November 22, 2010 at 19:17 #

jonathan saunders for bdotw! so perfect

13. Victor November 22, 2010 at 19:23 #

Wow, the Johnatan Saunders look its definitely BTODW worthy! It’s so cute, and those heels…!!!!
    Loving the Erdem look too.

14. Hannah November 22, 2010 at 19:38 #

Yes, best was easily Jonathan Saunders. I love those heels, what a stunning colour!
    Second favourite was easily the Erdem, it was such a beautiful collection, and the use of Romanian (I believe) lace was exquisite.

15. mochababe73 November 22, 2010 at 19:40 #

I don’t know why, but Kate always bores me to tears.
    The first look is a little too casual. She looks like she’s going out to lunch with her girlfriends.
    The second look is okay, but I would have liked her to have worn the Aperlei shoes.
    The Erdem dress is not my style. I don’t find it pretty at all.
    The last look is a yawn. She definitely needed that orange belt.
    Out of all of the looks, I would have to go with the Chloe resort.

• KateS November 23, 2010 at 00:06 #

I agree 100%. She’s so wan and dull looking. The Aperlai shoes, however, are to die for.

16. Michelle November 22, 2010 at 20:02 #

Good Lord, those Aperlai turquoise shoes are fabulous. sigh.

17. Lola November 22, 2010 at 20:07 #

Everything about that first look is amazing. It’s been FOREVER since I’ve lusted after a pair of shoes like that.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 20:45 #

Me too

18. anne November 22, 2010 at 20:20 #

Love the Erdem look and the Aperlai shoes. All in all it’s a good run for Kate. By the way congratulations on the AMA coverage plus all this great posts…i feel like you ‘re moving so much faster nowadays:D.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 20:42 #

There’s so much going on. I have to keep up :)

Plus I really enjoy blogging.

Thanks for your appreciation x

19. alannah November 22, 2010 at 21:12 #

i am lusting after those shoes too.. theyd probably have to be one of my favourites this year!x

20. Fee November 22, 2010 at 21:19 #

Wow those Aperlai shoes are amaaaaaazing

21. phuong November 22, 2010 at 21:26 #

I love the Erdem dress the most on Kate, but you look good in the rest of the outfits too. She is so pettite so this type of dresses look great on her. Way to go Kate!!!

• phuong November 22, 2010 at 21:26 #

I meant to say she looks good, not you hehehe.

22. Mariana B. Albertini November 22, 2010 at 21:28 #

she’s one of “the best dressed” for sure. my favourite its the first look!!! these AMAZING heels.. i want it! =[

23. Marvel November 22, 2010 at 23:26 #

OMG! She has a movie to promote. What’s next, Bilson promoting a movie as well?!?!

I will grudging admit that I do like the J. Saunders look but she is looking horribly thin in almost every photo.

She looks like a granny in Erdem, I think that collection cursed for making people look 60

24. Jeremy November 22, 2010 at 23:37 #

I just find it so funny when you wrote “Yes, a movie”. Readers over Just Jared will cheer you for that. They openly hate Kate and Rachel Bilson. I think Kate always dresses very great, but this time it’s more deserving than all other times when she gets nice clothes to promote nothing.

• Fashion Critic November 23, 2010 at 06:57 #

LOL..those readers can be quite brutal

I can’t remember her in a movie since ’21’ which is 2 years ago.

• Lola November 23, 2010 at 13:50 #

The people at justjared are insane! Geez, you’d think she stole their puppy or something the way they go on.

• Fashion Critic November 23, 2010 at 14:46 #

It does quite intense lol

25. asherlev1 November 22, 2010 at 23:47 #

I love those Aperlai heels and that Erdem dress but, lol, I can never get too excited about Kate for some reason.

I was mostly just staring at Jang Dong Geun the whole time.

26. Sue Jin November 23, 2010 at 00:47 #

The first! in Jonathan Saunders! I was wondering who the shoes were by! They completed the outfit perfectly and was ultimately the main reason why I picked the first look! =)

27. karen November 23, 2010 at 04:49 #

The first two looks are much better than look 3 and 4. She does not look good in the Erdem dress from the hair down to the shoes. And the Peter Som outfit is boring. yawn.

28. amber November 23, 2010 at 06:01 #

THOSE HEELS! WANT. WANT. WANT.

29. Emi November 23, 2010 at 08:30 #

The best look is Erdem, for me. How gorgeous are the runway sandals? I must say that she looks great in all these looks, I really like her, she has an understated style, but she always choose great accessories, plus, she’s very cute and keep hair and make up simple and classy. I think Erdem is BDOTW contender.

30. nicky November 23, 2010 at 08:43 #

she looks amazing in every single look. not a fan of her but i do love her for her style which is always unique and never boring imo. her hair looks badd in the erdem outfit though!

31. susan November 23, 2010 at 12:54 #

Hard to believe she’s only 27. The neglect on her body is catching up to her. I’d take being plump and looking younger than my age ANY day over too skinny and looking 10 years (on a good day) older.

But I do agree that I like those turquise shoes.

32. The Dame November 23, 2010 at 17:47 #

Love the dress and those foxy shoes in the first outfit

33. Pablo November 24, 2010 at 07:59 #

Oops! I missed this post! Unforgiveble! :P

Very cute Johnathan Saunders outfit, yet the turquoise heels are what bring the look up a level! I see something weird in them, don’t you? The straps look different on her left foot?

I love the Chloé dress. It’s so simple and elegant. I think her necklace wasn’t really needed though..

Erdem dress also fab… and the last look a tad boring… lets hope she starts giving us Chanels and Valentinos :)