Jada Pinkett-Smith In Emilio Pucci – 2010 American Music Awards

Best Brand Ambassador Award
Jada Pinkett-Smith continues to be the perfect brand ambassador for Peter Dundas’ Emilio Pucci creations.

Tonight at the 2010 American Music Awards in LA she rocked the red carpet in a custom-made creation.

I love the mustard colour of Jada’s Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 rise and fall gown with a tiered skirt.

The gold bodice gives the look more of a sexy diva-like attitude which Jada totally pulls off.

She went a little matchy matchy with her Louboutin Tinazata heels and gold glitter clutch, but it’s a head-to-toe perfect look and much preferred on the red carpet to the runway version.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

20 thoughts on “Jada Pinkett-Smith In Emilio Pucci – 2010 American Music Awards

1. Laura

I don’t know. I just don’t like the chest area at all. And the shoes aren’t my fave. With the many great looks we’ve been seeing tonight, this just isn’t as great. Good but not great.

2. Michelle

At first glance, I didn’t like it at all. After 3 or 4 more glances I couldn’t muster up much more to say other than “meh.” Now I’m thinking she’s looking pretty good. I will say that I am always amazed at how tall she ends up looking in her pictures. This one is a good example. She usually picks gowns that make her look much taller than she is, which is hard to do when you are as tiny as she is. Part of the reason for that is Miss Jada’s confidence and big personality, too, I imagine.

3. mol

I love the color and the matchy gold purse and shoes, the only thing is I like the more open shape of the model’s shoes, and not really the shape/style of Jada”s, but still, very good showing by Jada

4. asherlev1

I think I just sighed a little. I don’t always like what Jada wears, but this is totally a BDOTW nominee for me. I love the color of the dress against her skin.

5. Idealist

Jada’s always matching her bronze skin w/ matching bronze & metallic looks & she always looks like a grecian goddess! I wud like 2 c her in more colors that pop though

6. mochababe73

I can’t get past the fact that her skin is lubed up and glittery. Hot messes!
    I don’t the color of the dress. I am a fan of color and prefer it over black. However, in this instance, I like the black better.