Beyonce Knowles In Naeem Khan – “I AM…World Tour” New York Screening

Whilst stars were celebrating singing talent the 2010 American Music Awards in LA last night, Beyonce was walking the red carpet in New York City for her “I AM…World Tour” New York Screening.

The singer didn’t give us any surprises on the red carpet wearing a super short Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

Her body is amazing in this eggplant beaded dress. I love that she shorten it about 5 inches from the version on the model.

She completed her look with Christian Louboutin Ambertina bejeweled sandals and dazzling jewels.

The show will air on ABC as a 90 minute special this Thursday on Thanksgiving at 9.30pm ET. It will be “a combination of performance clips from the tour, as well as backstage moments.”

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Gucci - Gucci Children's Collection Launch

Jennifer Lopez In Gucci – Gucci Children’s Collection Launch

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo - 2010 American Music Awards

Whitney Port In Rafael Cennamo – 2010 American Music Awards

26 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Naeem Khan – “I AM…World Tour” New York Screening

1. sara November 22, 2010 at 15:37 #

i prefer the lenght of the model, the print is so beautiful that it’s a pity to reduce it!!

2. Marvel November 22, 2010 at 15:39 #

I do like this dress on her and the shoes.

It seem like its been years since we last saw her on the red carpet

• Alina November 22, 2010 at 16:15 #

She’s working on a new album so I think we’ll see more of her on the red carpet soon.

She’s glowing.You can see that she had a veeery long vacation.

FC,did you see the looks from the Golden Horse awards? There were some very good ones : Dee Hsu,for example.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 16:35 #

yes, it’s a shame it clashed with the AMAs, but I will pick it up this week.

• Alina November 22, 2010 at 17:37 #

Thanks! I appreciate it.

3. Coco November 22, 2010 at 15:48 #

I love this woman,like LOVE. Def one of my red carpet faves but I am sooo not feelin’ this look. The dress looks like a too short,potato sack. No shape at all. But lucky for her she has an amazing body that almost makes up for it. My biggest issue is actually her hair and makeup. Her brows and roots are black and her hair is a dingy blonde. The contrast is very obvious and kills the whole look for me.

4. Ethne Blist November 22, 2010 at 16:09 #

BDOTW worthy, Ms. Fashion Critic. Beyonce is working this dress Beyonce style: sexy, shortened dress and sexy confident attitude.

• Fashion Critic November 22, 2010 at 16:15 #

It’s very early days :)

Lets see how the week pans out.

5. Rama November 22, 2010 at 16:11 #

I think this event is way more interesting than AMA

6. Melissa November 22, 2010 at 16:30 #

Call me crazy, but I think I prefer the longer length on this dress. She looks lovely though!

• michelle November 22, 2010 at 17:05 #

I prefer it longer too.

• Ev November 22, 2010 at 18:33 #

One more crazy person here. This dress looks so out of proportion comparing to original version.
      Plus, I wish she’d stoped trying being blonde. It just doesn’t feel right. Her makeup is great though.

• dee November 22, 2010 at 19:40 #

I am in agreement. I think it looks better longer too. She looks okay but I’ve seen look much better than this.

• Michelle November 22, 2010 at 20:06 #

Anymore room on the crazy train? Because I much prefer the model’s length and agree with Ev that she needs to stop it with the blonde because it feels all kinds of wrong.

• KateS November 23, 2010 at 00:08 #

As a dress, I like the longer length much more, but I think the shortened version really suits Beyonce.

7. SarahV November 22, 2010 at 17:23 #

What a beautiful girl she is… I wish she’d dye her hair a little darker though!

I prefer the longer version of the dress aswell.

8. Leo November 22, 2010 at 17:25 #

I actually would’ve had preferred it with the original with the original length. It looks a bit too tight and too short and it takes away from the beautiful sophistication of the dress.

9. Hisadora November 22, 2010 at 18:43 #

wow she looks gorgeous here!!! Love the dress on her :)

10. Victor November 22, 2010 at 19:27 #

I really dislike the shortened version of the dress.. it seems cheap, to me.

• Shawna November 22, 2010 at 23:03 #

I thought the exact same thing! Beyonce looks like she is wearing the cheap knock-off version…

11. mochababe73 November 22, 2010 at 19:45 #

Beyonce looks good and well-rested.
    I think that the dress should be a couple of inches longer. It’s too short.

12. mol November 22, 2010 at 20:24 #

I think shortening the dress is what made it look so boxy – it spoils the proportions of the dress completely……that aside, Beyonce is glowing, what a gorgeous wonderful face she has, I can’t stop admiring her glow…….

13. Alfie November 22, 2010 at 21:06 #

She looks so beautiful, her face is stunning. She looks years younger!

14. MichelleTina November 22, 2010 at 22:10 #

I like the dress, but I’m so over Bey’s hair color.

15. karen November 23, 2010 at 04:57 #

Beyonce is a beautiful girl but her style bores me to tears. Its either too many sequins or just too tight or too short and sometime all the above! I always feel like she’s still dressing for Dreamgirls. It’s a shame since her face is stunning and she has access to the very best clothes and yet she’s aways a fashion disaster to me. Here the dress is way too short and too tight! I prefer the longer version of this dress than Beyonce’s.

16. D November 24, 2010 at 10:47 #

like the look, but perhaps a little longer, not quite as long as the model ?