X Factor: Saturday Week 7 – Dannii Minogue In Gucci

Whilst Cheryl Cole was scrapping like a back-street alley cat, Dannii Minogue was class personified on Saturday nights X Factor.

The Australian judge wore a warm chocolatey Gucci Pre-Fall 2010 halter dress with a gold necklace detail.

I would’ve been tempted to add a gold belt to this dress, but the dress worked perfectly without it.

Her effortless grown up style continues to impress. There is nothing try hard about Dannii.

Her look was accessorized with Annoushka earrings which totally perfected the look, plus a Talisman Gallery ring and Giuseppe Zanotti heels.

Credit: Vogue.it & Ken McKay/TalkbackThames/Rex Features

X Factor: Saturday Week 7 – Cheryl Cole In Falguni and Shane Peacock

X Factor: Saturday Week 7 – Cheryl Cole In Falguni and Shane Peacock

Best Dressed Of The Week - Rose McGowan In Issa

Best Dressed Of The Week – Rose McGowan In Issa

24 Responses to X Factor: Saturday Week 7 – Dannii Minogue In Gucci

1. Alice November 21, 2010 at 12:37 #

stunning.

2. Helen November 21, 2010 at 12:46 #

Loving Danni this year both as a judge and her clothes.
    She is so stylish ,consistent without being boring and effortless.

• Fashion Critic November 21, 2010 at 12:48 #

I hope she wins. I feel like she’s always fighting and battling every week especially with Simon.

She must be exhausted, but she never wavers.

Such a class act.

3. Lara November 21, 2010 at 12:51 #

Amazing look. Dannii is the only good thing about x-factor this season

• Fashion Critic November 21, 2010 at 12:52 #

totally agree. I don’t like any of the contestants

4. DC November 21, 2010 at 12:55 #

go team minogue! the one judge, who tells it as it is and looks graceful and elegant week after week.

she is head and shoulders above anyone else on the shoe…i have to admit i am still waiting for a show-stopper moment…maybe shes saving it for the final

5. Marvel November 21, 2010 at 13:02 #

The dress is nice but Im dying for her to wear a cute mini. She looks great in Maxi dresses but Im dying for her to wear a cute sparkly mini

6. Hisadora November 21, 2010 at 13:16 #

Absolutely beautiful!

7. lilflowa November 21, 2010 at 13:36 #

I simply watch the show for Danni. Team Minogue all the way.

Chav cole can crawl back under a rock. As far as I’m concerned her 15mins were up a long time ago.

8. Alicat November 21, 2010 at 14:31 #

Simple and elegant. Not usually a fan of brown, but this shade is beautiful.

9. Vivian November 21, 2010 at 15:37 #

So classy and elegant. The make up was interesting too. She could have gone for a simple nude/glossy look but had pale lips which really brought out the whole outfit.

10. Hannah November 21, 2010 at 16:14 #

I really want her to win. I do not personally like any of her sontestants (I do not like any at all), but She deserves it. Cheryl is always given the best group, and it is beyond unfair.
    She looked impeccable last night, her earrings IMO were a risky choice, they werent the exact same colour as the dress, adn they were not in the same simple, modern style as the dress, but worked perfectly.
    She has such honest and useful opinions, and seems to be an amazing mentor to her acts, they all get equal treatment (Louis seems to do this too).
    I find it funny that one side of the table is honest, truthful, not fake, nto annyoing, not try0hard, nottryign to fit into something (Simon, he likes everyone, and acts solely on reaction now, he used to be such a great judge).
    I really hope the rumours that this is the last year of Xfactor are true, it just doesn’t seem to have much purpose now.

11. Marian November 21, 2010 at 17:20 #

DARLING I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!!
    Firstly i am so glad she didnt add a belt to the dress, she looks divine and effortless in it. The earrings were drop dead gorgeous.

I agree with your comment, on it seeming like she is always having to stand up to Simon.

It seems Cowell agrees with everything Cheryl says, does with reference to her group but disagrees with everything Dannii says. It must get so tiring for her!

Kisses and glam wishes
    Marian xx

• Hannah November 22, 2010 at 00:02 #

I know this is terribly random, but I am in a loving mood, maybe a side effect from my cough medicine, but I really enjoyed reading this comment! I think when you like or respect something it is more important to say that than to simply state when you dislike something – that would be miserable.
      God I wish I could say ‘kisses and glam wishes’ or ‘darling’ without sounding like a snob and/or imbecile!

12. Alina November 21, 2010 at 17:20 #

Beautiful! Simple and chic.
    I love her.She seems to be such a nice person.

13. nicole November 21, 2010 at 18:16 #

I love her. I think she’s really benefitting from the other judges constant drama because she seems like the only one not sucked in by all the other things that surround the show,

I would die to get my hands on all the amazing earrings she wears.. she looked beautiful can’t wait for tonight, i think I’m more excited for that then the actual show since none of the contestants are super amazing.

14. Stacey Smith November 21, 2010 at 18:53 #

Its a very boring dress.

15. mochababe73 November 21, 2010 at 19:04 #

I don’t like the dress. It’s kind of dull for Gucci.

16. KateS November 22, 2010 at 00:41 #

With gold shoes it would have been perfection.

17. Fraser November 22, 2010 at 02:51 #

Stunning as always :)

I think it really shows how good it can be to be your own stylist: when you are the clothes are a true reflection of you, and not a try hard costume/cover-up that Cheryl’s often are.

18. Scarlett November 22, 2010 at 02:51 #

GORGEOUS.
    I think this is one of my favorite looks of the X Factor season. From the hair to the makeup to the dress, she looks like a regal Grecian Goddess. Perfection, head-to-toe. Fashion wise I usually have my eye on Cheryl, but I’m looking in the other direction now.

19. karen November 22, 2010 at 07:45 #

Dannii looks great. I like the brown on her.

20. dan November 23, 2010 at 16:03 #

im not feeling danni this year i think shes totally lost her mojo since th battling with sharon i think she looks a bit lost in this dress to be honest kind of a little too long and i hate her hair she looks much better darker

21. lexie November 26, 2010 at 03:22 #

Please put up sundays looks if you can xx