18.11.10 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

Victoria Beckham looked very chic, understated yesterday whilst walking the street of Manhattan to attend meetings in the city.

I loved her look which included a Goat dress which she paired with her favorite Miu Miu bow front heels.

The designer has quite an obsession with Goat dresses, as she owns many of their dresses in a variety of styles.

Her forest green wool crepe pocketed shift dress was bravely worn without tights and without a cardigan nor a coat.

That’s my girl. ;)

Credit: Goatfashion.co.uk & Zuma Press

Who Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham or Leighton Meester

Who Victoria Beckham Collection Better? Victoria Beckham or Leighton Meester

Sidewalk Style – Cheryl Cole In Versus

Sidewalk Style – Cheryl Cole In Versus

24 Responses to Sidewalk Style – Victoria Beckham In Goat

1. Alicat November 18, 2010 at 13:22 #

It must be getting chilly in New York this time of year so good luck to her if she can go sleeveless and bare legged. The dress is simple and chic and great for a daytime look. I saw the Miu Miu shoes in store today They are gorgeous and a bit different with the square toe.

2. Gemma November 18, 2010 at 13:40 #

two things. One: she wore this EXACT same look from top to toe in London 39 days ago. Hair, Dress, Accessories everything. Has VB ever, EVER done this before?!! Im shocked,
    SecondL: I thought I read “VB in Goot” for a sec, as in Josh Goot and I was super excited thinking she was wearing an ink blot shift from our lovely Aus designer. One day hopefully :)xx

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2010 at 13:51 #

Victoria does repeat her looks.

She doesn’t do it often though.

3. roxana November 18, 2010 at 13:57 #

her dress is for an old lady.

• Ethne Blist November 18, 2010 at 14:59 #

It SO boring. Minimalism is NOT my style. This dress is something you learn in a simple dress making class.

4. Victor November 18, 2010 at 14:03 #

This look bores me =/

5. Marvel November 18, 2010 at 15:18 #

A really boring look from a boring person

6. Laura November 18, 2010 at 16:39 #

Cute and classy. I like the shoes. Happy she wore it without tights.

7. leele November 18, 2010 at 18:57 #

have you seen the new issue of “hello” magazine with david and victoria in the cover.they look amazing,like so calm and fresh,she is like a rome goddess.it’s a dreaa from her new colection and your oppinion is interesning for me :)

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2010 at 19:25 #

yes they do look good, but she looks a bit tired

8. Lee Ann November 18, 2010 at 19:17 #

Her Limo must be very very warm to allow to dress like that. Nothing special which isn’t good or bad but I really really hate that stringy hair

9. Courteney November 18, 2010 at 19:42 #

I believe Victoria is a master at simplicity. There are many who attempt to be simplistic however Victoria never fails at it. Lovely.

10. Lee Ann November 18, 2010 at 19:46 #

How strange because in the hairdressers when I read the mag I thought that the pictures were really unflattering ,her skin was dull and pockmarked and she looked much older than her age .
    when I looked at the picture my first thought was how could anyone think she was attractive after looking at these pictures.

• Fashion Critic November 18, 2010 at 20:05 #

Yes to me she looked super tired. She needs to take a long vacay

11. Hannah November 18, 2010 at 22:19 #

Wow she is brave. She may look exhausted, as man people have said/been saying over the past few weeks, and she may not have the same attitude or hair, but she is definitely still a diva.

12. karen November 19, 2010 at 04:45 #

I think Victoria looks great here. Love her simplicity and this green dress is adorable. Great color. I will forgive her for the stringy hair.

13. lily November 19, 2010 at 06:53 #

omg she is a human being. Just dont be too tough on her.
    This is her “casual” look, and it looks far better than casual looks of other people.
    It is cute that she owns many Goat dress, like some people own many jeans and hoodies.

14. nicolas November 19, 2010 at 07:05 #

her hair :-/

15. Emi November 19, 2010 at 08:13 #

It’s a simple, cute look, killed by the dirty oily hair, bleah… I will never understand how she can go without tights, without coat, sleeveless while I see people of N.Y. with scarves and hats. I saw a picture of her wearing a sleeveless l.b.d. and a small fur, in Milan, while the temperature was near to 0 c, she must be a bit mad.

• LUCY GOOSY November 19, 2010 at 15:11 #

It’s not hard!…..all she has to do is take 3 steps from her LIMO and she reached her destination.

• Emi November 20, 2010 at 08:56 #

She was taking a stroll, actually, with DG, and all the people near her wore heavy clothes, it was freezing cold, it was almost Xmas.

• LUCY GOOSY November 20, 2010 at 14:31 #

I would like to see a picture of that!
          That is amazing!

16. barbara November 19, 2010 at 11:53 #

dont think thats being brave. i think thats being ridiculous.

17. mochababe73 November 20, 2010 at 02:16 #

How many versions of this dress does Victoria have?
    As usual, she looks great, and groomed within an inch of her life. I would to see this woman first thing in the morning before she puts her “look” together.