Rihanna In L.A.M.B. – Good Morning America

Rihanna’s busy promotional schedule took her to ABC’s Good Morning America yesterday.

The singer performed two songs from her new album “Loud”, including “Only Girl (In the World)” and her number one hit “What’s My Name?”

Her look was as interesting as ever.

She paired black lacey Dolce & Gabbana shorts with a polka dot bra, fishnet tights and a L.A.M.B. blazer.

Rihanna’s L.A.M.B. butterfly print blazer is from Gwen Stefani’s Spring 2011 collection which was filled with eclectic prints.

The singer will be opening this Sunday’s American Music Awards.

Credit: Reuters

Fan Bing Bing In Tadashi Shoji - First Beijing International Film Festival

Fan Bing Bing In Tadashi Shoji – First Beijing International Film Festival

In Anne Hathaway's Closet - Erdem Sleeveless Dress

In Anne Hathaway’s Closet – Erdem Sleeveless Dress

19 Responses to Rihanna In L.A.M.B. – Good Morning America

1. Ethne Blist November 18, 2010 at 16:03 #

Trashy. Why to pop singers have to dress skimpy and trashy onstage? I am rolling my eyes at her.

2. Marvel November 18, 2010 at 16:14 #

I like the jacket. The rest.. what was she thinking?

3. Barbie November 18, 2010 at 16:29 #

Ethne it comes with the territory. Men wear tight pants or sometimes no shirt. But women go crazy but let a beautiful young woman dress sexy she is considered trashy. You all are too much

4. Rebecca November 18, 2010 at 16:49 #

I would personally like it better if they were less revealing and sex-oriented, but it has been like this in the popular music biz for decades. I like her because she is a style setter, not a follower, and she at least appears to be in con trol of her image and her product–Miley Cyrus and Brittany Spears are the ones that upset me because they just appear to be tools of their families. I think she is adorable.

• Ethne Blist November 18, 2010 at 17:52 #

But just because it’s been like that does not make it right.

5. Gaber November 18, 2010 at 17:14 #

And I am over the hair.
    I guess the first look with the long hair worked because it such a nice contrast between the all-black look and the hair.
    And now she just looks like a 10 year old girl that’s trying out her mom’s outfits. If her mom was a cheap hooker, of course.

6. cindy November 18, 2010 at 17:51 #

I personnally don’t think it’s trashy or too sexy. The shorts are…well short but with the thights it’s less revealing. You see only a small part of her mid riff and she covered herself in an amazing colored jacket! I kinda like it, it’s a performance outfit, it’s probably not appropriate to sip a tea with the queen but hey….I like the whole look for a performance!

7. TrillianM November 18, 2010 at 17:56 #

Don’t like the elastic waistband on the shorts. Makes them look like undies.

8. Hisadora November 18, 2010 at 18:00 #

This is a stage look. And her style is just like that, cool and fun! I love it :)

• artemis November 18, 2010 at 20:16 #

Agree!

9. Hannah November 18, 2010 at 20:50 #

Interesting is the new euphamism for horrific . I remember when it used to be ecclectic (maybe that was only me).

10. karen November 18, 2010 at 23:30 #

I think Rihanna looks fantastic. She’s not walking down the street people. She’s performing on stage so i think she looks great. Cool, young and fun.

11. Judy November 19, 2010 at 03:43 #

I love it! She is Rockin’ the look!

12. Emi November 19, 2010 at 08:25 #

I’m a person who thinks that often, it’s not what but who wears something. Said that, I don’t like Rihanna’s style. Of course she’s young, she likes edgy outfits, but that doesn’t mean being trashy. What if Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus wore this? terrible comments, I suppose. I thought that exposed bras were a pet peeve.

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2010 at 10:13 #

Yes it is a pet peeve but this isn’t a red carpet look.

She is performing on stage so I personally don’t expect the same rules to apply.

13. Marie B November 19, 2010 at 21:16 #

HIDEOUS!!.. the hair, the make-up, the outfit, the facial expression, everything! i dont care if she’s performing, she looks a complete fool!

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2010 at 22:25 #

Lol…I know you don’t like her

14. mochababe73 November 20, 2010 at 02:02 #

I saw this outfit before she started to perform. Since I am not a fan of Rihanna’s music, I changed the channel.
    But, that wasn’t before I got a good look at that outfit. I love the jacket, but a bra and pants with a little skirt is not very fashionable. It reminded me of Madonna in the 80s. It wasn’t good then, and it’s still not good now.

15. Ivana December 30, 2010 at 01:09 #

It doesn’t and shouldn’t matter if you adore Rihanna or if you despise everything about her. She is an ENTERTAINER & she shouldn’t try to be pleasing anybody! She has a very eye-catching style and she has clearly done an awesome job of dressing uniquely if everybody’s getting their panties up in a bunch. Please don’t judge her because it doesn’t make you any better of a person. I’m not saying you have to absolutely love everything she wears or kiss her ass.. I’m just saying give her the respect that every person in the world deserves & try better to give her constructive criticism instead of shoving her down in a hole of dark destruction & belittlement. It’s not too much to ask.