Heidi Klum In Victoria Beckham – LA Auto Show

Heidi Klum was one of the first celebrities to wear Victoria Beckham first ever collection, and 5 seasons on she’s still loving her designer pals threads.

The “Project Runway” host wore a Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 dress to the Volkswagen presentation at the LA Auto Show yesterday.

Her teal sleeveless wool-felt dress with a striking silhouette has a black grosgrain sash around the waist.

I’m loving that Heidi went matchy matchy with her look pairing teal pointy pumps with her look.

You may remember that Kelly Ripa wore this same dress on “Live with Regis & Kelly” back in August.

I’m guessing that Heidi has her hair pulled back, rather than sporting a shorter style.

Credit: Style.com & Reuters

Leighton Meester In Vera Wang – Vera Wang Fragrance Commercial Shoot

Leighton Meester In Vera Wang – Vera Wang Fragrance Commercial Shoot

2010 GQ "Men of the Year" Party

2010 GQ “Men of the Year” Party

19 Responses to Heidi Klum In Victoria Beckham – LA Auto Show

1. Lee Ann November 18, 2010 at 19:30 #

I own this dress but if she looks a bit hippy in it I think I will burn my mirror!

2. Ethne Blist November 18, 2010 at 19:34 #

I am in love with this look head to toe. BDOTW worthy. Same with Anna Paquin. She made me LOVE this dress. On Kelly Ripa it was BORING.

3. mm November 18, 2010 at 20:00 #

Love this look. I prefer her hair without the bangs.

4. Hannah November 18, 2010 at 20:45 #

I adore this dress, the colour is divine, and I love how luxurious the fabrics look. I desperately hopethat her hair is just pulle dback because I am frankly annoyed at how she (and Rihanna as well as certain others) seem to change their hair every time PMS kicks in.

5. Naomi November 18, 2010 at 20:51 #

That neckline is creeping me out. It looks like someone rotated her head 180 degrees.

• fashion-mommy November 18, 2010 at 23:26 #

so agree – she looks like she’s wearing some kind of neck brace. I don’t think this dress suits her at a,l.

• Maria November 18, 2010 at 23:29 #

I completely agree!

• Gretta November 19, 2010 at 02:45 #

lol :-) It does! I cant look at her the same now!

6. karen November 18, 2010 at 23:27 #

I have this dress and I love it. Heidi looks great in it. The neckline looks like that on me too so i guess that is the way its suppose to look. Not too crazy about the shoes.

• Lee Ann November 19, 2010 at 09:07 #

Selfridges wanted to tack the neckline down when I bought the dress but I resisted although it does drape (is a bit looser)around the neck a bit more on me.
      I hate her shoes-I wear black patent tribs (sorry FC) which I think makes it a much cleaner look.

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2010 at 10:11 #

Lol. You’re so funny.

I’ve been tempted to buy them too

7. Marvel November 18, 2010 at 23:58 #

The hair is ruins the look and plus I think she should have went a size smaller. Plus I think the neckline is TOO high. Someone with an elongated neck or if she has just re-arranged the neckline

• Vicky November 19, 2010 at 11:42 #

Had she gone for a smaller size the draping on the right wouldn’t have been there. I think it was Kelly Ripa (correct me if wrong) who wore it without the little “crease” and it made the dress a tad boring.
      I really like Heidi’s take on it!

8. T. November 19, 2010 at 07:04 #

Don’t like the neckline and the hair didn’t work for me. Missed opportunity…
    xx.

9. CASS November 19, 2010 at 08:56 #

I personally find that her hair ages her.

10. Idealist November 19, 2010 at 15:36 #

Well geez u guys were so brutal bt FUNNY! u pointed out things i diddn’t even notice. I still thinks she looks sleek & pulled together. & Heidi loves matchy matchy she says she hates it on Project Runway, but history shows tht shes usually matchy matchy herself.

• Fashion Critic November 19, 2010 at 15:46 #

You’re so right she does complain about matchy matchy on the show

11. mochababe73 November 20, 2010 at 01:42 #

I am not crazy about the neckline either, but I think that Heidi looks amazing. We all know that she usually wears super short to show off her legs. I like this more sophisticated and polished look on her.

12. Ali November 30, 2010 at 22:21 #

I actually saw this in person at the LA Auto Show, and the neckline didn’t look weird at all. It’s a pretty formal event – everyone wears suits – so I get why she wore something more conservative. She had her hair in a low, loose bun too. I guess the pictures just don’t do it justice.