Rihanna In Alexander Wang – BET’s ’106 & Park’

Yesterday Rihanna appeared on BET’s ’106 & Park’ to promote her new album, ‘Loud.’

In keeping with the theme of the title of her album, she offered the loudest fan a free copy of the album.

She wore an Alexander Wang Spring 2011 sweater on the show becoming the first celeb to wear a look from the collection.

Matching turquoise jeggings and grey suede Christian Louboutin Big Lips heels completed her look.

I really like this look and I love her subtle accessories.

Credit: NYMag.com & INFPhoto

Chloe Grace Moretz In Carven - 'The Library' Opening Night Celebration

Chloe Grace Moretz In Carven – ‘The Library’ Opening Night Celebration

Alexa Chung In Valentino - "Love & Other Drugs" New York Premiere

Alexa Chung In Valentino – “Love & Other Drugs” New York Premiere

20 Responses to Rihanna In Alexander Wang – BET’s ’106 & Park’

1. JJovana3 November 17, 2010 at 19:18 #

I love this girl so much. LOUD is such a fun album, and her new girly image is totally working. I love the color of that sweater with her red hair. Nice contrast. I would have worn some skinny jeans instead, but thats me.

2. Hisadora November 17, 2010 at 19:20 #

I think she looks gorgeous with this red hair. Love her look.

3. gorgeous spice November 17, 2010 at 19:41 #

revolting imo. the straight hair makes her amazingly large four(teen)head look even longer.

Also she looks like she borrowed her bathroom mat with her an decided to wear it coz it matched her leggings and shoes.

Basically she looks like a giant mint.

4. Hannah November 17, 2010 at 19:41 #

Although it i sa little too matchy-matchy for me, I really like the look. I lvoe that colour, and I think it really suits rihanna’s natural colouring.
    However, the hair is getting harder to bear by the day, she really woudl look amazing with a brown bob (like the red one she had a week ago in brown). I also Do not really like the listick.

5. fozaaa November 17, 2010 at 19:45 #

Alexander Wang is so cool. I envy her that sweater but she looks old with such a long hair.

6. Charlotte November 17, 2010 at 20:43 #

Her hair looks sooo much better this way. So much time since I loved her hair, I literally can’t stop looking at her and thinking how beautifull she looks without any weird ‘do. Also loving Wang’s sweater !! xoxo

7. Moxie November 17, 2010 at 21:06 #

I really don’t like the ribbon that only goes half way around the waist… on Rihanna or the model.

8. somegirl November 17, 2010 at 21:09 #

WHY??? her hair was so perfect a few days back. can’t she keep the same cut for more than a week??
    im REALLY disappointed with this new style.
    nothign really works for me. it could be nice but for some reason…it isn’t

9. dee November 17, 2010 at 21:21 #

Rihanna is such a cutie. I love the whole look.

10. Eulalia November 17, 2010 at 22:02 #

I like the sweater but prefer it on the model and I CAN NOT STAND the hair….

11. karen November 17, 2010 at 22:23 #

I think Rihanna looks great. Something different for her. A subtle paired down look for Rihanna but very refreshing.

12. Camille November 17, 2010 at 22:45 #

seriously? who is styling her these days? This looks so matronly and matchy matchy. Not figure flattering. This is almost as bad as that church lady floral dress.

13. Marvel November 17, 2010 at 22:55 #

I do like the colour but its gonna take a while for me to get on board with that hair.

14. KateS November 17, 2010 at 23:12 #

I hate the hair and NO ONE should ever, ever wear skin-tight pastels below the waist. The whole thing has a yucky 80s vibe.

15. Sharon November 18, 2010 at 02:02 #

There is so much about this sweater that I absolutely love, but I’m not fond of that silver whatever. On the runway, I thought it was a belt, but on Rihanna it just looks unnecessary. Otherwise, I think the redhead wears it beautifully. I stil like the red hair, but I wish she’d go back to a shorter style. This longer one has too much of a cotton candy look.

16. mochababe73 November 18, 2010 at 02:15 #

I don’t like the hair, the sweater, or the pants. What I do love is Rihanna’s face. She is so pretty.

17. a November 18, 2010 at 06:58 #

once in while she plays the sweet and cute look….. here is she is doing it and looks awesome……

18. mikeijames November 18, 2010 at 08:06 #

i love rihanna and i love alexander wang, but this outfit really and truly looks like it just escaped from a retirement village in boca (raton). i’d have loved this sweater with a pair of shorts and shoe-boots.

19. Ayesha November 18, 2010 at 11:38 #

ooohh…i actually like it,i never thought i’ll like her long hair so fast.

20. SarahV November 18, 2010 at 19:00 #

The hair is a def improvement…. now dye it in a darker red!