16.11.10 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund Awards?

Credit: Getty

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Throwback Thursday #TBT

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 American Music Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2010 American Music Awards?

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund Awards?

1. Avi November 16, 2010 at 22:03 #

Where is Christina Ricci? She looked amazing! Much better then Kardashian, Kloss or Mulligan!

2. Hannah November 16, 2010 at 22:43 #

I wish I could have given my vote to Shala, seh looked incredible, as she always does, but my loveforLeighton is undeniable and confirmed with this look, so it had to be her.
    Thankyou for mentioning Shala, she is rarely mentione over the likes of Carine Roitfield, Anna Wintour, Kate Lanphear, adn Ann Dello Russo (who I think really oes deserve her publicity), and I fin this sad because seh has such a beautiful and elegant way of dressing that, IMO is near unbeaten, and is always beautiful to feast my eyes on.

3. Shawna November 16, 2010 at 23:12 #

I’m sorry…but no one is really impressing me. There is at least one thing off with every single person. It was hard to vote so I just went with Shala, at least the colors are beautiful.

4. Erik November 16, 2010 at 23:15 #

I had to give my vote to Kim, the dress is amazing

5. Chy November 16, 2010 at 23:23 #

Leighton, Hands down.

6. Laura November 17, 2010 at 00:28 #

For me, Leighton easily. She is wearing an interesting dress and wearing it well.

7. CASS November 17, 2010 at 00:57 #

Shala and Yaya both look amazing.

8. mol November 17, 2010 at 01:56 #

Shala, the colors did it for me. But I did look at Leighton alot, which surprised me, and I also liked Karlie too. How I wish we could have that hedge whatever it is backdrop more often – the colors really pop against it…..

9. Linda November 17, 2010 at 03:10 #

Gave it to Alexa (a first for me) bc she looks really stylish in that simple outfit and outshines the others for me.

10. mandy November 17, 2010 at 03:53 #

leighton. no contest.

11. Liz November 17, 2010 at 04:34 #

Love Carey’s dress, but not a fan of her shoe choice.

I would have voted for Leighton, but I didn’t see her in time. :(

12. kimi November 17, 2010 at 05:12 #

I liked Leighton’s the most. I overlooked the shoes and the hair because the dress is beautiful by itself. So pretty and edgy.

13. Raskolnikowskaja. November 17, 2010 at 09:49 #

for me it’s a hard choice between blake and leighton… but I voted for leighton because I love that dress on her.

14. Emi November 17, 2010 at 10:12 #

K. Kardashian looks like Cleopatra! I like her look but I voted for C. Mulligan because the details of her Chanel dress are so beautiful. Personally, I saw the gallery on vogue.com and there were such better looks than these. A. Chung and K. Kloss? Maybe without those ridiculous sunglasses and those cheap sandals.

15. Mia November 17, 2010 at 22:22 #

I really didn’t really any of the options. None of these looks are fashion worthy in my opinion. There is much nicer styles out there and these celebs are not getting their hands on it. What’s up with the stylist lately? They are a total disappointment.

16. Melany November 17, 2010 at 23:02 #

I think Yaya DaCosta & Shala Monroque both look absolutely gorgeous.

I gave my vote to Shala Monroque, because those colors are just a breath of fresh fashion air!

17. Ayesha November 18, 2010 at 11:54 #

i like most of the looks here but Leighton’s dress is a class apart,so i’ll give it to her.

18. Jones19 November 18, 2010 at 15:19 #

Leighton would have gotten my vote if she had worn daintier shoes. Thus she loses to Blake Lively.