The Rest Of The Looks From The “Burlesque” LA Premiere

Many other stars attended Christina Aguilera’s “Burlesque” LA Premiere. Here’s a look at what they wore.

Kristin Cavallari wore a stunning Zuhair Murad Fall 2010 dress.

Her emerald green silk satin strapless dress with a pleated skirt had an amazing embellished bodice.

Nude Sergio Rossi pumps and a wavy updo completed her look.

I’m still finding it really hard to adjust to Julianne Hough’s brunette locks.

The actress/singer who also appears in this movie wore a Georges Hobeika Fall 2010 dress.

Her golden beige off-the-shoulder cocktail dress was beautifully accented with an embellished waistband.

She teamed her dress with gold accessories which included a Judith Leiber clutch.

Rebecca Gayheart wore a Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

Her orchid/grey swirl jacquard dress with ruched sleeves was teamed with black peep-toes and a Judith Leiber clutch.

I really love and respect Debi Mazar, so I’m disappointed to say that this has to be one of the worst looks to grace the red carpet this year.

The model barely made this red and silver Carolina Herrera Fall 2010 jacquard one-sleeve dress work, so Debi didn’t stand a chance.

She does herself no favours by adding those kitten heels.

Credit: Style.com, ZuhairMurad.com, Georges Hobeika.com & Bauer Griffin

Emma Watson Loves Her Burberry Coats

Emma Watson Loves Her Burberry Coats

Katy Perry In Zac Posen – Purr by Katy Perry for Nordstrom Pop-Up NYC Event

Katy Perry In Zac Posen – Purr by Katy Perry for Nordstrom Pop-Up NYC Event

15 Responses to The Rest Of The Looks From The “Burlesque” LA Premiere

1. Laura November 16, 2010 at 20:15 #

I think Julianne looks great as a brunette, I thought she glowed at the CMAs, but this dress would have def. looked better on her as a blond. She looks good, but the color is a little boring.

2. Laura November 16, 2010 at 20:36 #

Kristin’s dress is a great color and does a nice job of not making her look like the fame-hungry D-lister she is. I don’t like Julianne’s new hair color all that much, but I have to admit it works with this dress. I really like the look.

Rebecca’s look is my favorite of the bunch. It’s fun and classy at the same time. And the peep-toes were a nice touch. Debi’s look does not work. She looks like a Dita Von Teese wanna be.

• Naff November 16, 2010 at 23:19 #

I totally agree. Rebecca’s look is my favorite too. It’s not over the top. :)

3. karen November 16, 2010 at 20:43 #

I’m not crazy about any of the dresses. I think Julianne looks better as a blonde. But if i had to pick one dress then I’d pick the green Murad on the model.

4. Hannah November 16, 2010 at 20:47 #

I hate Julianne as a brunette. I am also gravely disappointed with Debbie, who is usually so graceful and elegantly dressed.
    I really do have to wonder who it is at Zuhair’s who keeps giving out these beautiful dresses to talentless, pointless people. If anyone can tell me what it is exactly Kristen has done to deserve this dress, let alone fame, I will be shocked.

5. dee November 16, 2010 at 21:35 #

Not crazy about any of them and Julianne needs to go back to being a blonde.

6. Marvel November 16, 2010 at 23:14 #

Jullianna’es dress is great and Im not fussed about her hair colour

7. Ethne Blist November 16, 2010 at 23:29 #

I love all the looks- especially the Zuhair Murad. It is rare for me to like all the looks from this event- I love Debi is this Carolina Herrera dress. It SO fits her. The shoes are screaming middle-aged woman though.

8. amber November 16, 2010 at 23:36 #

love the zuhair murad dress.

9. Ev November 17, 2010 at 01:26 #

I think with a pair of killer red heels of some sort (peep-toes or sling-backs) Debi’s look would have been much, much better.
    My favorite here would be Rebecca Gayheart.

10. Letícia November 17, 2010 at 02:36 #

I love Cavalari’s dress, but thos chunky heels are killing me! And the dress!

11. Clancy from Dallas November 17, 2010 at 03:17 #

Was Dita Von Teese not there!? For shame on them if not! If so.. we need to get our paws on a pic!!

12. Emi November 17, 2010 at 10:21 #

Honestly, there isn’t a look that completely works, for me. I love J. Hough’s dress, very beautiful, but the color doesn’t work for her complexion. K. Cavallari’s dress is beautiful, but killed by those shoes, which seem an iron, so heavy. R. Gayheart’s dress is beautiful but i don’t like the shoes. D. Bazar’s look is kind of a mess, the pointy shoes with the ankle strap are so ugly.

13. Ayesha November 18, 2010 at 12:03 #

jeez…most of the people look cheap,not so much on the models but……i don’t like anything here.

14. Tania November 18, 2010 at 18:29 #

Every dress looks so much better on the models they add so element of edge to the look!