16.11.10

Katy Perry In Zac Posen – Purr by Katy Perry for Nordstrom Pop-Up NYC Event

Earlier today Katy Perry was at Nordstrom for a pop-up event in New York City to promote her new fragrance “Purr by Katy Perry.”

It looks like purple continues to be the theme for this promotion.

She wore a Zac Posen long sleeve purple dress with an asymmetrical hemline.

I can’t hate the tights. She’s outside and it looks like it rained.

I love the Valeska statement necklace and I also loving her longer raven locks.

This is a very grown up look for Katy. But I hope she continues to give us her zany looks on the red carpet.

Credit: Fame Pictures

The Rest Of The Looks From The "Burlesque" LA Premiere

The Rest Of The Looks From The “Burlesque” LA Premiere

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund Awards?

9 Responses to Katy Perry In Zac Posen – Purr by Katy Perry for Nordstrom Pop-Up NYC Event

1. karen November 16, 2010 at 21:44 #

I think Katy looks great. Once in a while a change is good for her.

2. Marvel November 16, 2010 at 23:14 #

A great look for her. But like you I do like her crazy outfits

3. mochababe73 November 16, 2010 at 23:20 #

She cleans up well. I really like this sophisticated look. I think that she looks great, and I think that Katy should show off this body more often.

4. Ethne Blist November 16, 2010 at 23:28 #

Can’t stand the pumps are the tights. Love everything knee up.

5. Laura November 17, 2010 at 00:25 #

It doesn’t even look like Katy, but I like that she did something different. I don’t mind the tights but I hate the shoes.

6. Emi November 17, 2010 at 10:14 #

I love this look from head to toe! The dress is so beautiful, most of all the hemline. I like the hair and the make-up.

7. Claudia November 17, 2010 at 11:13 #

Even though I like this dress and I truly wish Kate continues to dress herself in a more mature way I can’t like this look.
    Her boobs look weird.. like they don’t fit (there’s no space for them in the dress)..
    And I hope is the angle of the photo but her feet look crooked (tortile) in those shoes..

• Claudia November 17, 2010 at 12:21 #

Maybe I was a little harsh on her.. I’ve seen other pictures and the dress doesn’t look that bad.. this is an unfortunate picture.. but the comments on the shoes remains…

8. Jones19 November 18, 2010 at 15:30 #

Love this look, her make up and necklace look especially good.