15.11.10

There are still many more looks from the MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening”.

Kate Bosworth wore a black Chanel Spring 2011 dress with Chanel Fine jewelery.

She looks as elegant as ever. I love the floral sheer panels and the delicate flutter sleeves.

Kirstin Dunst wore a charming cream Chanel Resort 2011 dress.

I love the romantic cascading tiers on the neckline.

Her dress has such a light floaty feel to it which makes me wonder why she would add such a heavy clutch.

Bright red lips added a pop of colour.

Ginnifer Goodwin – as always – stands out for me.

The actress wore a Chanel Spring 2011 black lace dress with a pearl embroidered neckline.

Chanel accessories and black patent heels completed her look.

Malin Akerman was one of my favourites at this event wearing a Ralph Lauren Collection sexy cream jersey dress.

The dress perfectly flatters her gorgeous figure. She’s glowing.

Jennifer Love Hewitt wore a Tadashi Shoji Fall 2010 eggplant pleated off the shoulder tiered dress with Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud 150 studded slingbacks and a Swarovski’s purple crystal ‘Alcazar’ clutch.

This is a great colour for her brunette locks.

Rachel Griffiths wore a stunning vintage cherry red Lanvin-Castillo cocktail dress from Decades.

I’m obsessed with this style of dress. Betty Draper eat your heart out.

Her chic look was paired with black accessories.

Devon Aoki wore a winter warmer by opting for a long sleeved full-length grey dress which she paired with a black oversized clutch.

Mila Kunis and Rachel Bilson appear to share the same hairstylist.

The actress opted for a Chanel Resort 2011 mini dress which she teamed with Chanel Fine jewelry and Brian Atwood ‘Donna’ pumps.

China Chow wore a Chanel Spring 2010 white dress with a black lace trim which she paired with Casadei satin pumps and a black clutch.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Gwen Stefani In Chanel – MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening”

Gwen Stefani In Chanel – MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening”

Mandy Moore In Vintage Carolyne Roehm - "Tangled" World Premiere

Mandy Moore In Vintage Carolyne Roehm – “Tangled” World Premiere

18 Responses to The Rest From The Red Carpet At MOCA’s Annual Gala “The Artist’s Museum Happening”

1. Luiza November 15, 2010 at 18:16 #

Kate and Kirsten are STUNNING

2. Helen November 15, 2010 at 18:17 #

Ginnifer Goodwin would have been perfection if it wasn’t for the shoes,they are too heavy and boring.
    I don’t think Mila’s hair is as bad as Rachel’s, it is just not very sophisticated for such an event.

3. Hannah November 15, 2010 at 18:21 #

The first three are easily my favourite. I love Kate the most, she looks impeccable and perfect, then Ginifer, never afraid to take a risk. And what I lvoe most abotu Kirsten Dunst is that she looks well put together, which isabout as rare as that beign said about Mischa Barton is.
    Malin looks very boxy, the dress is stunnign but does nothing for her. Jennifer looks a complete mee. The dress doesnt look her size, it overhwelms her, the legs just are i the wrong position or something, veyr unflattering, emphasized by her (beautiful but wrong here) Clou Noeds, the hair and makeup are unspeakable. The same about the hair applied in abundance to Rachel. Devon looks nice, Mila’s hair is horrifically bad forher, like pre-cleanNicole richie.
    Chian Chow deserves ehr own mention, she is stunnig, and although I do notlove her heels, they could ahve been worse, (they match the floor, are not trib twos or atwoods, and go with her dress). She has amazing style, and is equally, if notmore, beautiful.
    Sorry that was sooo long!

4. Ethne Blist November 15, 2010 at 18:23 #

I find all the looks boring. Chanel can do chic but Chanel can to boring. as well.

5. mol November 15, 2010 at 18:33 #

I love Kirsten’s look – perhaps her larger black clutch provides contrast and emphasizes the gorgeous sheer floaty-ness of her gown? Anyway, I like the whole thing. And I always enjoy seeing Devon Aoki, she looks great.

6. dee November 15, 2010 at 19:20 #

My favorite has to be Kate Bosworth. Simply divine.

7. Gorgeous Spice November 15, 2010 at 19:42 #

Jennifer Love Hewitt in this picture reminds me of Kim Kardashian without the surgery and over the top make up.

8. Shruti November 15, 2010 at 19:52 #

Kirsten, Devon and Mila are my favourites. Kate looks beautiful but I’m not a fan of the dress. She looks good neck-up though. And what on earth is up with Rachel’s hair!

9. Lara November 15, 2010 at 20:08 #

From my recollection, Kate Bosworth is not someone who does black very often, and I think she looks gorgeous, chic and totally on point. She’s my favourite here

10. Elaine November 15, 2010 at 20:47 #

I share your liking for Malin’s look…. what a gorgeous simple dress on her.
    I think Mila’s dress is cute on her (and hey – she’s not in black!!) but hair could be much improved.

11. Tahj November 15, 2010 at 20:56 #

Kate Bosworth is the standout here. I know a lot of the fashion lovers diss black gowns. But I disagree. Nothing compares to a classy, elegant, black evening gown on a beautiful star. Audrey Hepburn isn’t the ultimate fashion icon for nothing!

12. karen November 15, 2010 at 21:25 #

I can’t believe it but i’d have to say that Kirsten here is my favorite. (Usually i’m not impressed by Kirsten) The 2 black dresses are boring. Jennifer Love Hewitt is always a mess. Devon is young and cute so i don’t look why she’s looking frumpy. Mila doesn’t even look like Mila and her dress looks a bit boring . China looks like she’s going to the prom. So disappointed with Chanel at MOCA.

13. Dirk November 15, 2010 at 22:24 #

I LOVE Kirsten’s look. It’s about time. Where’s she been?

14. Marvel November 15, 2010 at 23:01 #

My favourite look is Rachel Griffiths. I ADORE the look and so great to see her back on the red carpet.

15. Claudia November 16, 2010 at 01:10 #

I have to say I love Malin. It’s so simple and yet perfect.. is the best dress for me..
    I also loved Rachel in Chanel..but Malin is the winner.

16. mimi November 16, 2010 at 03:09 #

I always adore Ginnifer Goodwin’s choices on red carpet. However she has a Cinderella’s evil step sister attitude on the red carpet, and that puts me off from her overall look and makes me wish someone else was wearing her clothes instead. this event is no exception.

17. nicky November 16, 2010 at 10:22 #

kate bosworth looked absolutely perfect…stunning from head to toe. she looked immaculate and was glowing. this is how you wear a black dress without it lookin bring. the accessories were perfect. cannot gush more!

18. nooranyehia November 16, 2010 at 17:07 #

i can picture rachel griffiths telling her hair stylist that she wants it “edgy but soft”